:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • shifting of industries

    It is easier said than done, goverment makes a policy and people will shift. I have my doubts.

    Look at delhi, there was lot of talk about closing of shops in DDA flats, colonies etc.

    More than 5 years have passed, goverment finally has allowed it and changed its delhi master plan.

    When it is difficult to close shops in Nation Capital Delhi, just imagine shifting a running industrial unit in other cities
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin123
    It is easier said than done, goverment makes a policy and people will shift. I have my doubts.

    Look at delhi, there was lot of talk about closing of shops in DDA flats, colonies etc.

    More than 5 years have passed, goverment finally has allowed it and changed its delhi master plan.

    When it is difficult to close shops in Nation Capital Delhi, just imagine shifting a running industrial unit in other cities


    U may be right but I have written assurance from Vipul management to this effect ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    U may be right but I have written assurance from Vipul management to this effect ....

    You really believe that assurance? What if they say Goverment has allowed those industry as an exception.. sorry :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrec
    You really believe that assurance? What if they say Goverment has allowed those industry as an exception.. sorry :-(


    Even if it stays , it will not change me decision . No project is 100% perfect . If we are looking for 100% perfect project than we can never make money in this business.....
    CommentQuote
  • It is more of an individual decision . As tinesha rightly says, no project is 100% perfect & she is sticking to Vipul, since, this investment has proved fruitful for her & she sees a lot of potential in the project . Many people do not agree to, what tinesha thinks .

    So choose, as per what u think is best for u . Some would agree with tinesha on Vipul & some will not .
    :)

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    Even if it stays , it will not change me decision . No project is 100% perfect . If we are looking for 100% perfect project than we can never make money in this business.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrec
    You really believe that assurance? What if they say Goverment has allowed those industry as an exception.. sorry :-(


    Only exception would be industry not causing any environment or noise pollution.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    Only exception would be industry not causing any environment or noise pollution.


    Any thing can happen in India. It all depends on Govt. will power. If they receive huge some of amount as election donation (chanda) form the industrialists, possible it may remain at same place. Then the similar issues are there on the other side of road near emaar project too.
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha - have you invested in the Vipul NH-8 Project
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, she is . She has said that in the thread somewhere .
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha, i thought u r not logged in the forum . U need to answer that . :)

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, she is . She has said that in the thread somewhere .
    CommentQuote
  • If she is - what her call on investing in resale in vatika and or Vipul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Tinesha - have you invested in the Vipul NH-8 Project


    I was the first investor in this project . Booked 1560 sq ft 3BHK at 2619
    CommentQuote
  • I think he is using his daughter name ( Tinesha) as a user ID. I have read in this forum only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I was the first investor in this project . Booked 1560 sq ft 3BHK at 2619


    I belive it is a very good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • i would agree. the way prices are going Vipul looks one the better options now industry or no industry... atleast the builder is good ...

    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I belive it is a very good deal.
    CommentQuote