1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by gotiyaa View Post
    Vipul Lavanya = Rs. 3150 psf
    Orris AsterCourt= Rs. 2650 psf

Please suggest which is a better investment?
    Buy vipul in resale around 2900

Comment

yes buying in resale will be a good idea but not now may be after 1 or 2 years

i dont see any significant price appreciation from these level in near future from these new projects

just have patience & wait for the right oppertunity

cheers
      s I m

Comment

Vipul expects Rs 255 cr revenue from new housing project

New Delhi, Sep 20 (PTI) Realty firm Vipul Ltd today said it expects sales realisation of Rs 255 crore over the next three years from its new housing project in Gurgaon.
        "Christened as ''Lavanya Apartments'', the project is spread over 10 acres and will carry a realisation value of Rs 255 crore," Vipul said in a statement.
        The project, expected to be completed by 2013, will have a built up area of nine lakh sq ft comprising 470 units. The apartments will be sold at Rs 3,250 per sq ft.
        Gurgaon-based firm has so far delivered about 6.75 million sq ft (including JV''s) and is at present working on an area of about 10 million sq ft. The company has a land bank of more than 1,400 acres.

Comment

Above , looks pretty good.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

vipul lavanya....is it right choice?

would it be good choice to invest in vipul Lavanya 2 BHK at 2900 sqft at second floor? can any body suggest some broker's name and no to have good deal? i am looking the same at 2nd-4th floor only.

Comment

Look at the following link , before u decide -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...66-page26.html

Do visit the Vipul site , before investing.

Originally posted by skg101 View Post
              would it be good choice to invest in vipul Lavanya 2 BHK at 2900 sqft at second floor? can any body suggest some broker's name and no to have good deal? i am looking the same at 2nd-4th floor only.

Comment

Its your choice . But its always better to look before you leap .

I have nothing against Vipul . In fact , i had sent a cheque for a booking in Vipul , but did not get it , as my cheque got delayed in courier ( i have not seen Vipul site , till date ).

When somebody is asking my opinion , i like to share all the facts or info. , which i have . Some of it could be useful & some could be of no consequence & a part of it could be wrong too .

Originally posted by agrim75
                If you go to look the site before construction in gurgaon you will never be able to invest anywhere.I went to see site of India bulls sec 103 in last year and came back running from the site thanking my stars that i saw it.I happen to be on site of Today sec 73 , If you go now you will never give such a price to live in a village where you can see a typical village site .Forget of these site where no construction has taken place , just see on Sohna Road and see what is a condition now, can you think of living there unless you enter in one of your project or apartment.Even so called prestegous Eldeco Mansion villas have dubeous surrounding.Ultimately at gurgaon what matters what builder give in boundry of it s project and what kind of apartment and facilities.
                Last edited by MANOJa; October 21 2010, 10:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

search harder...vipul 2bhk was available around 2800-2850 couple of days back..these are guys/brokers who dont wanna pay the next installment which is just around the corner...
                  i think vipul 2800 isnt too bad but its a risk because its fate would be decided by bestech which is so close to vipul..

Comment

Yes , this is especially true for projects , where investors r in a majority & looking to make a quick buck & wanting a fast exit . Resale prices of such projects seem to take a dip , whenever the next payment installment approaches .

Originally posted by audioslv View Post
                    search harder...vipul 2bhk was available around 2800-2850 couple of days back..these are guys/brokers who dont wanna pay the next installment which is just around the corner...
                    i think vipul 2800 isnt too bad but its a risk because its fate would be decided by bestech which is so close to vipul..

Comment

2bhk south facing

have any body noticed that all 2bhk in vipul has south facing and will get the maximum exposure to sun? very pathetic design.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X