:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by adityakaranr
    Hi
    I had visited Vipul Lavanya couple of time in the last two week. I liked the project and want to buy a 3 bhk (1560 or 1780) for my own use.
    The only concern I have is that whether there will any sunlight during winter in the Park facing flats, since the balconies of all the 3 BHK flats are North facing. Can anybody please help me on this?

I am here and I have seen practically NO SUN on 3BHK except the ones on south side like flats 1, 101, 201 etc in Tower 8, all other 3BHKs have no sun at all, while South facing 2BHKs get decent sun on most days.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can you let us know what are the maintenance charges in Vipul Lavanya?
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Can you let us know what are the maintenance charges in Vipul Lavanya?

2.50 psf per month plus a fixed minimum for electricity (depends on flat size approx. 360 per month) plus club fee when built (soon) and you will not get any maintenance after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • So Rs.2.5 psft is normal?..When you say "will not get maintenance after possession", what does it mean?
    CommentQuote
    So Rs.2.5 psft is normal?..When you say "will not get maintenance after possession", what does it mean?

I am told once you take possession, they start finding excuses for not doing any minor repairs that need be or will not fix any newly discovered problems
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    I am here and I have seen practically NO SUN on 3BHK except the ones on south side like flats 1, 101, 201 etc in Tower 8, all other 3BHKs have no sun at all, while South facing 2BHKs get decent sun on most days.

Which isnt too bad considering 8 months out of 12 need some sort of airconditioning in GGN, so without direct sun, the cooling will be better and electricity bills, lower
    CommentQuote
  • Overall quality and after possession care and attending to repairs is very poor and Vipul does not do even minor repairs, wall plaster is smelling from seepage and comes crumbling even in putting a simple nail in the wall
    CommentQuote
  • i want to buy 3 bhk flat in range of 80 to 85 lakhs for self use (or possiession in 1 year of time) in new gurgaon area

which one is the best. i have viewed few projects like Emmar Vipul Lavanya/Palm hills/mapsko casabella and Umang mansoon breeze

From the builder, location, construction and connectivity to NH8/DWE etc.

which one is the best ..any other projects you would like me to guide in new gurgaon area

i am open for Gurgaon as well but i believe we have less options in gurgaon than new gurgaon with in this budget
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Vipul. The quality is much better as compared to Umang.
    CommentQuote
  • But Location of Vipul is not so good compared to PH/Mapsko casabella/mansoon brreze.

i also heard about Mapsko that Phase 1 is going to be delievered on 5th April.

any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay2208
    But Location of Vipul is not so good compared to PH/Mapsko casabella/mansoon brreze.

i also heard about Mapsko that Phase 1 is going to be delievered on 5th April.

any idea?

Front gate connectivity is an issue now.. but once it get over then Vipul will have a better location bith accessible from manesar and gurgaon sides..also there is one commercial sector having malls etc is planned near to Vipul..check gurgaon's masterplan for 2021..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay2208
    i want to buy 3 bhk flat in range of 80 to 85 lakhs for self use (or possiession in 1 year of time) in new gurgaon area

which one is the best. i have viewed few projects like Emmar Vipul Lavanya/Palm hills/mapsko casabella and Umang mansoon breeze

From the builder, location, construction and connectivity to NH8/DWE etc.

which one is the best ..any other projects you would like me to guide in new gurgaon area

i am open for Gurgaon as well but i believe we have less options in gurgaon than new gurgaon with in this budget

You can check out gurgaon one sec 84 if u can settle for a 2bhk plus servant qrtr in this price range ..
    CommentQuote
  • am looking for a 3bhk.....any distress sales/all white sales?
    CommentQuote
  • Is society running on DG? or Electricity is up? I heard Vatika is running on DG fully at this point... Can someone please confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reach2vikas
    Is society running on DG? or Electricity is up? I heard Vatika is running on DG fully at this point... Can someone please confirm?

DHVDC power is on, most of the time, there are a few very short interruptions generally less than 3 to 5 minutes and they have not had a need to fire up the DG at all
    CommentQuote