:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    We have been invited by CEO of Vipul Group for the 5th official meeting on Saturday 26 April. This time we are expecting some good news about possession. If anyone investor/end user wants to join it please follow this link to RSVP:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/682685091794557/

Hi Can you pls add me on fb group or any other grp for flat owners. I recently purchased flat no:1403 in tower 6. Request already sent on fb
    CommentQuote
  • Market price is around 4500, however the towers in which possession is offered might be bit more by 50/100 rupees.

Originally Posted by ultraspin
    I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Check the quality of Vipul Lavanya Construction..
    This is the video during repair of wall in which plaster fell because of some light drilling.
    Guess how much amount of cement is used..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Expert,
    I want to know about Conveyance deed Registration amount calculation in Haryana. Our Builder is calculating on Total amount including EDC,IDC,power backup,Service tax,VAT,CESS,Car Parking. Anybody did registration, please suggest me.

I own flat in Vipul Garden Dharuhera.

Thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Expert,

I am looking for 2BHK option for self use in this project. Any idea about ongoing rates and feedback about build quality of project and habitation around there.?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amityadav135
    Dear Expert,
    I want to know about Conveyance deed Registration amount calculation in Haryana. Our Builder is calculating on Total amount including EDC,IDC,power backup,Service tax,VAT,CESS,Car Parking. Anybody did registration, please suggest me.

I own flat in Vipul Garden Dharuhera.

Thanks in advance,

Don't know in particaular this case but usually registry happens on total cheque value (total amount paid).
    CommentQuote
  • anyone took possesion in this project ? how is the construction quality and what is the resale rate. i am looking to buy a unit in this for my use.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all is there any update on possession of towers 3 and 4 what all towers have been given possession and how is the project overall?. Any feedback form someone living would be highly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have visited the project last week; I personally didn't like the location of the project. Very Narrow off road to project, Further it is surrounded by factories. There was a lot of sound and Polluted Air (Iron Melting Smell) because of nearby industrial units.

These are my personal views, Please visit and update if you also feel the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit22goyal
    Hi,

I have visited the project last week; I personally didn't like the location of the project. Very Narrow off road to project, Further it is surrounded by factories. There was a lot of sound and Polluted Air (Iron Melting Smell) because of nearby industrial units.

These are my personal views, Please visit and update if you also feel the same.

Are those industries will shift or remain there??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maddy1987
    Are those industries will shift or remain there??

All these will be there. One side is ware house and other side is some factory.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone update recent price of 2BHK there? also about daily need facilities?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UsErNaMe12
    Can anyone update recent price of 2BHK there? also about daily need facilities?

Around 55l all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanujmangla
    Around 55l all inclusive

I was discussion with builder. They are offering around 65L all inclusive for 2BHK (1225 sqft). Is this ok as i feer this is on the higher side. I am planning to purchase something in that area.
    CommentQuote