Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

hey Apple21, no need of getting in to these tangles, You was very right the location is worst in guragon lots of factories and villages around. Go for few other buiders still fighting to sell their chunks for 3500-3700 in fresh at far better locations. If you are looking for end use and find beer factories around they why to waste your money at 4000.

Comment

Buy side says - 4000
      Sell side says - 4400

Point 1: Atleast we can say that the rate is somewhere between.

Point 2: Food for thought: Without discounting the factories and pathetic approach road, can we find a better placed property at this rate in Ggn? Figure out the following: The brand, the work progress, the quality, the location, the layout, the rate, the un/certainty etc.

Apple21,
      Work on the above Points. You should have your answer based on your priorities.

In case u r too worried abt the location, try and figure out how Sohna road was 6 years ago, or how Ggn was 12 years ago. Remember, past performance cannot be guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
        Buy side says - 4000
        Sell side says - 4400

Point 1: Atleast we can say that the rate is somewhere between.

Point 2: Food for thought: Without discounting the factories and pathetic approach road, can we find a better placed property at this rate in Ggn? Figure out the following: The brand, the work progress, the quality, the location, the layout, the rate, the un/certainty etc.

Apple21,
        Work on the above Points. You should have your answer based on your priorities.

In case u r too worried abt the location, try and figure out how Sohna road was 6 years ago, or how Ggn was 12 years ago. Remember, past performance cannot be guaranteed
        Nice post Nishant. Read your post after a long time.

Comment

Got demand note for completion of brick work in Tower 9, just 4 more installments

Comment

Tower 8 & 7 Plumbing demand is gone. only 2 demand is pending one is electricity & last is on final handover

Originally posted by vibhusjain View Post
            Got demand note for completion of brick work in Tower 9, just 4 more installments
            Tower 8 & 7 Plumbing demand is gone. only 2 demand is pending one is electricity & last is on final handover
            I got the final offer in 4450 yesterday…..after DLF launch

Comment

Hey dear... can anybody tell me the latest progress of Vipul Lavanya... What is the news abt possession ????

Comment

Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
                Hey dear... can anybody tell me the latest progress of Vipul Lavanya... What is the news abt possession ????
                Wait for minimum 6 to 9 months for possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvind Prem View Post
                  I got the final offer in 4450 yesterday…..after DLF launch
                  May I know which type you talking about 2 or 3 BHK? Thanks.
                  Last edited by VIPG2011; December 27 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                    May I know which type you talking about 2 or 3 BHK? Thanks.
                    that's good. i am evaluating to buy and yesterday got a call from a broker selling 4000

Comment

Originally posted by sachin01 View Post
                      that's good. i am evaluating to buy and yesterday got a call from a broker selling 4000
                      Lapak lo Sachin Bhai, it's a steal @4k, bad main na kahna.. missed the bus .. abhi to broker aawaz laga laga ke bitha raha hai

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X