:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI ,

You can easily settle for 63 L all inclusive for higher floors (10& above) and 64 L lower floors. Inputs based on one direct deal in last 2 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek1504
    HI ,

You can easily settle for 63 L all inclusive for higher floors (10& above) and 64 L lower floors. Inputs based on one direct deal in last 2 weeks.

You were right. got the same amount after negotiation. Now in discussion with MAPSKO floors. lets see how this goes..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanujmangla
    Around 55l all inclusive

Hi Tanuj

How about buying a 3BHK in Vipul Lavanya... Seller ask price for 3BHK 2nd floor is 71L All inclusive Registration Charges.. May reduce around 1-2L when start negotiations. Please suggest if I can get better deal. This is the only project which I found with OC, CC and everything. Maintenance is nominal i.e. Rs2.4 psft .

Only thing which is need some clarity is location.. which I do not find lucrative for now.. Entrance road near to Bestech will be operational soon as per seller.. Please suggest your views..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

Any updates the possession of Tower 1 & Tower 4. I spoke to builder and they have been saying OC is applied and it will come in next 2 months (Same answer for past couple of months).
    CommentQuote
  • HI tanujmangla;

If 71L is inclusive of Registration charges (which I doubt) then its a very good deal.

Can you tell me if it is resale or direct deal. Also is the tower ready and ppl have moved in?
    CommentQuote
  • For 3BHK, 71L is all inclusive (Registration chanrges extra.. May reduce 1-2L after negotiation..
    CommentQuote
  • For 3BHK, 71L is all inclusive (Registration charges extra.. May reduce 1-2L after negotiation..

Resale.. For ready to ove in tower which has possession, OC etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I booked a flat in Tower 9 of Lavanya appartments recently. As seen and informed by vipul sales team, they recieved the occupancy certificate for Tower 9 and lots of families are living their even with complete registration process.

Can anyone clarify that is service tax is applicable on the payments to builder for the purchase of ready to possession flat? specially when the flat is eligible for registration.

As, according to Section 66E of the service tax act of GOI, Service tax is levied on construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, including a complex or building intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly, except where the entire sale consideration is received after issuance of completion-certificate by the competent authority.

Hope to hear from you all guys.
    Also do we have any group of buyers of this society. In case it is, kindly provide me the link the same.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashi7286
    Dear All,

I booked a flat in Tower 9 of Lavanya appartments recently. As seen and informed by vipul sales team, they recieved the occupancy certificate for Tower 9 and lots of families are living their even with complete registration process.

Can anyone clarify that is service tax is applicable on the payments to builder for the purchase of ready to possession flat? specially when the flat is eligible for registration.

As, according to Section 66E of the service tax act of GOI, Service tax is levied on construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, including a complex or building intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly, except where the entire sale consideration is received after issuance of completion-certificate by the competent authority.

Hope to hear from you all guys.
    Also do we have any group of buyers of this society. In case it is, kindly provide me the link the same.

Thanks

No service tax on completed building.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    No service tax on completed building.

Dear Bauji

Thanks for the reply.

The builder is still asking for the ST saying that the township is still under construction and also saying that they are not aware about the rules regarding ST on this particular case where the building is completely constructed and got certificate for possession and registration but the township is still under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya

Hi all,

I am looking for a ready to move 2 BHK flat. Came to know about Vipul Lavanya in sector 81. Can someone help me knowing pros and cons of this society? Hows the location? Any nearby good schools, daycare facilities,etc. Also if the Vipul Real estate are legally sound to invest in? Is the OC cleared?
    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am looking for a ready to move 2 BHK flat. Came to know about Vipul Lavanya in sector 81. Can someone help me knowing pros and cons of this society? Hows the location? Any nearby good schools, daycare facilities,etc. Also if the Vipul Real estate are legally sound to invest in? Is the OC cleared?
    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeptikeshar
    Hi all,

Thanks!

Society has its pros and cons -

Cons -

- Location is bad
    - Factories all around
    - No proper access road
    - Construction quality is bad specially upvc, paint, washroom etc.

Pros -

- Ready to move in
    - Big green area
    - Fully functional club

Please share your budget and there might be other options availble in same budget
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Society has its pros and cons -

Cons -

- Location is bad
    - Factories all around
    - No proper access road
    - Construction quality is bad specially upvc, paint, washroom etc.

Pros -

- Ready to move in
    - Big green area
    - Fully functional club

Please share your budget and there might be other options availble in same budget

if quality of vipul is poor than how will you rate quality of someone like orris
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

My budget is 55 to 60 Lacs..
    Plz suggest if any more projects are ready..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote