:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeptikeshar
    Hi

My budget is 55 to 60 Lacs..
    Plz suggest if any more projects are ready..

Thanks!

Orris Carnation /SARE Homes/Vatika Floors
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Thanks!

Here are the options i will rate them in order of my preference.

- Mapsko paradise - ( I own a flat here so i am biased)
    - Vatika Emilia Floors
    - Vipul Lavanya
    - Orris Carnation
    - SARE Homes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guruDCR
    if quality of vipul is poor than how will you rate quality of someone like orris

- Orris Quality is better than SARE but below vatika. I have seen multiple Vipul projects and there quality and maintenance is normally above average. But in lavanya there quality is really bad.

- UPVC was the lightest i have seen
    - In Washroom they have given bath tub but somehow the finish was not gud.
    - Quality of tiles and electrical is also below average.
    - Another issue is there is no lift in basement so for old people they have to park cars in basement and use one story by stairs is a big issue. My mother have artheritus and she cant od it.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Thanks!

You can have a look at Gurgaon One in Sector 84. But its not yet ready to move in. It might take another 8-10 months minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    - Orris Quality is better than SARE but below vatika. I have seen multiple Vipul projects and there quality and maintenance is normally above average. But in lavanya there quality is really bad.

- UPVC was the lightest i have seen
    - In Washroom they have given bath tub but somehow the finish was not gud.
    - Quality of tiles and electrical is also below average.
    - Another issue is there is no lift in basement so for old people they have to park cars in basement and use one story by stairs is a big issue. My mother have artheritus and she cant od it.

Thanks for the info manuj.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends, Anyone please suggest me the future of factories surrounding Lavanya. I am planning to buy 3bhk here but no idea by when we get rid of these factories.

Thanks, Nitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh_realestate
    Hello Friends, Anyone please suggest me the future of factories surrounding Lavanya. I am planning to buy 3bhk here but no idea by when we get rid of these factories.

Thanks, Nitesh

Hi Nitesh,

Have you finalized your project ?
    I mean to say there are way better projects than Vipul Lavanya in New Gurgaon.

I have recently bought a flat in Vatika after doing research work for almost an year.
    I would not recommend Vipul Lavanya and there are ample of facts behind it.

Whats your budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not yet finalized.... my budget is 65-70 max... please let me know the options... also let me know which one u bought..
    CommentQuote
  • @nitesh_realestate

In 65 - 70 you'll get many options better than Vipul Lavanya

1. Vatika Life Style/City Homes, 2 BHK betweek 62 - 65 L , 3 BHK > 75 L.
    2. Mapsko Casabella
    3. Orris Carnation/Aster , Yuu'll easily get a 3 BHK (1645/1675 sqft.) * 68-70L. But I'll again not prefer this option due to its isolated location and builder dispute(which has been resolved I think). But this option is way better than Lavanya.
    4. Projects in Sector - 84 which are supposed to be complete by the end of this year.

I am staying in Vatika City Homes and I believe Sector - 82/83 is the prime location in the new Gurgaon. There are shopping malls under construction which will appreciate these projects value in the future.
    CommentQuote
  • @whispering
    Thank you so much... I doubt abt city homes and lifestyles comes under 62-65 L for decent size.
    I dont like mapsko and orris construction quality... very poor i wud say..
    Regarding sector 84, cud u pls guide which are going to complete by this year end.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 75Lac+ Registration charges deal for Vipul lavnaya 1780 Sqft. Is it a fair deal to go with ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by Mansi Jain
    I am getting 75Lac+ Registration charges deal for Vipul lavnaya 1780 Sqft. Is it a fair deal to go with ?

Why do you want to buy property ? is that going to be your first home?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Can anyone tell what is the tentative possession date of Vipul Lavanya Tower10?

Thanks and Regards
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price for 3 BHK 1560sqft in Vipul Lavanya Resale?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Mukesh05mae 3 months ago
      1560sqft. 3BHK is park facing & but no sunlight. Its cost around 70~72lacs.
  • There are a lot of reviews saying this project is not that good. I am not sure why would that be.. I am also looking for ready to move in flats in this area and have seen Orris, Mapsco and Lavanya so far.

The worst was Mapsco paradise on this list, I would definitely not invest in this. Then comes Orris, it was kind of okay. But Lavanya was built beautifully and eye catcher among three (there is a concern about factories though).

Well people have different perspective and views.. I want to explore few more options but so far I am happy to buy in Lavanya.

Can someone comment, if its actually not worth buying?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • nmnlamba7 days ago
      Yes, couldn't find anything better than this project at not so premium price