Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
    Lapak lo Sachin Bhai, it's a steal @4k, bad main na kahna.. missed the bus .. abhi to broker aawaz laga laga ke bitha raha hai
    I bet if he can get a deal at 4k, it is all brokers game so that they can get customer attracted and start talking about the deal.. slowly they will rise it to 4300-4500 ranges (the real market price) and they will make the customer believe that he tried hard but no deals are there in the market below the current market price and in the end we have no option but to buy the one offered by the broker.

Comment

2 BHK is now int he range of 4400 to 4500. I was given offer for minimum 4400 today...

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
      May I know which type you talking about 2 or 3 BHK? Thanks.

Comment

I met a Vipul Official today, and he provided few updates like -

* The Sector Road joining NH8 is completed, however is closed for the public right now
        * The Internal Road construction to Vipul Project is currently under progress and should be completed soon
        * All Nearby Sector and Internal Roads are expected to be completed within 6-8 mths of timeframe
        * The Toll Plaza will be moved further for sure by the time posession start in these sectors

My POV: As an End User, it should be a livable place by the end of this Year, and for an investor I think we can expect atleast 5500 for 2 BHK and 5000 for 3/4 BHK Units in the secondary market by end of 2013.

Happy New Year!!

Comment

I believe we should now start working on Lavanya owners group and start working on how we can make it best community to live, also try to find if we can go for group contract for interiors etc, year will fly like anything

Comment

* The Toll Plaza will be moved further for sure by the time posession start in these sectors

If this is true and not just another rumor then I see New Gurgaon a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by vibhusjain View Post
              I believe we should now start working on Lavanya owners group and start working on how we can make it best community to live, also try to find if we can go for group contract for interiors etc, year will fly like anything
              I fully agree with you. We should start working on it now.... But will Vipul allow to stsrt the interior work before porssession...??

Comment

Any demand.. news?

Anybody has got demand for plumbing work yet in any tower? Any idea about T-5? Pls share.
                Thanks

Comment

I gave for completion of brick works yesterday for T-9

Comment

Vipg am not sure but i paid a very recent demand in dec 2012 n it was most likely for completion of plumbing works. Hv 1 unit in tower 7

Sent from my Android device

Comment

Thanks Vibhus ad Varun. If T-7 payment has gone, T-5 should be nearby.

Any other news / information if you guys have, or anyone recently visited the site? OR If some one planning to go, can please click some pictures of the constructing road towards the project, will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X