Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 15 2017
1310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
    Alright action initiated. Written an email to Vipul officials and attached the same.
    Suggest all owners to mark copy of mail to
    tcphry@gmail.com
    ctp.haryana.tcp@gmail.com
    stp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    dtp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    dtpenf.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    fctcp@hry.nic.in

Comment

Originally posted by who me

What tower are you in? I have tower 8 and only one installment left B4 final on possession.
      Bhai read previous messages it's t9

Comment

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
        Ireo has given reduction of Rs 80 per sq ft . If we take this as benchmark , than we should get refund of Rs 1L till 1.5L depending upon size of the unit...
        ta aggarwal ji

happy to see the intiative / drive to get everyone to participate. i had done the same with ireo and had to push them hard with lot of escalation inside ireo to get the same and so have several others.

You may quote emaar also as aabansal had mentioned in the edc thread that they had reimbursed 70 psft .

saw ur intiative in anantraj also. please kepp it going.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          ta aggarwal ji

happy to see the intiative / drive to get everyone to participate. i had done the same with ireo and had to push them hard with lot of escalation inside ireo to get the same and so have several others.

You may quote emaar also as aabansal had mentioned in the edc thread that they had reimbursed 70 psft .

saw ur intiative in anantraj also. please kepp it going.
          Thanks Kc for your kind words . I am fighting with my invested builders for last 12 years & never accepted injustice . In some cases , i had to meet top management of the company & in the end i was the winner...

Comment

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
            Thanks Kc for your kind words . I am fighting with my invested builders for last 12 years & never accepted injustice . In some cases , i had to meet top management of the company & in the end i was the winner...
            sad part is lot of us are either not aware or too laidback to push these builders. Constant pushing and a tough skin is required to get results from these lot.

great to see people fighting back in even more numbers. as they eep on saying be the change that you want to see in others.

have you met beriwal in case of vipul .

i am trying for the parking issue now and am being politely stonewalled by ireo. will keep on raising the issue and see what happens.

Comment

Seems like there are quite a few deals available around Rs. 4100/sq.ft
              How much payment would have gone for 3bhk+sq 1780 sq.ft flat so far.. pls. advice
              I would prefer a tower where lesser payment would have gone.. pls. suggest which towers are best suited for me !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                Good idea. I suppose we should organize a group and then contact these guys in an organized way.
                Great idea- anyone(atleast 2/3 people ) ready to take the lead?

Comment

Originally posted by rohit83
                  Seems like there are quite a few deals available around Rs. 4100/sq.ft
                  How much payment would have gone for 3bhk+sq 1780 sq.ft flat so far.. pls. advice
                  I would prefer a tower where lesser payment would have gone.. pls. suggest which towers are best suited for me !!
                  Whatever you buy, be ready for 95 percent off by end of year

Comment

Originally posted by rajmeh
                    Great idea- anyone(atleast 2/3 people ) ready to take the lead?
                    I am ready to be part of it

Comment

Originally posted by vibhusjain View Post
                      I am ready to be part of it
                      On which ID we should send the mail.. It will eb better, if we send the same content int he mail also. They may realize that all the owners are talking to each other and feel some pressure.....

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X