Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Amit Dang
    members plz guide ,about AI rates in resale and % of payment to made immediate?

I am looking for a unit ??
    What size, 2bhk should be around 44-4500

Comment

Congrats.. its a good deal I think...

Regards,
      Aashu Khattar

Originally posted by saurabhmnnit View Post
      Hi Aashu..
      I bought it in resale only.. @4365..

Comment

Edc

Guys,

I read this EDC issue. sounds good. Its a matter of Rs 1. lakhs to 2 lakh. I own 1780 sq ft in T4.

If VIPUL is not entertaining our request. We can go to the office in atleast 10 people/ owners.

I am ready, Let me know abt others. We need to take action quickly. If required we can get clubbed and can send legal notice.

Many of us are in good designations and have good Lawyers contacts (assuming).

Awaiting for replies.

Regards

Comment

Brief Visit to NH8 and Lavanya

Hi all,

Just for the benefit for all the Owners\Investors of projects on NH8 and Lavanya, I went to see the site today in a jiffy and have few updates to share to all.

1- Road from NH8 leading to bestech Ananda is complete with an initial patch of 50 Meters still not ready because of a structure on the way. The Road is humungous and cleanly built, i used this road to reach ananda which is flat 1.5 km from highway and is open for general public( i read in some forum that it is not open for Public yet), just type the following Longitude and latitude in the google map and click search, it would take you to the point of entry/exit to Ananda/NH8.(28.379035,76.960859)

2- About 50 meters ahead of Grand Spa on the left hand side, A Road is leading to Vipul Lavanya (24 meter) road can be seen with Naked eyes, The work is still in progress for this but is clearly visible

3- Distance from Ananda to Kherki Dhaula toll using the road mentioned in point 1 is 4.1 Km and to the next toll 22.8 km clocked on my car.

Thanks
          Hitesh

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
            Guys,

I read this EDC issue. sounds good. Its a matter of Rs 1. lakhs to 2 lakh. I own 1780 sq ft in T4.

If VIPUL is not entertaining our request. We can go to the office in atleast 10 people/ owners.

I am ready, Let me know abt others. We need to take action quickly. If required we can get clubbed and can send legal notice.

Awaiting for replies.

Regards
            what is the vipul guys saying... if they are telling you to wait... then i guess it would be premature to file a suit ... if they have said outrightly that they wont entertain such a demand, then legal way could be a possibilty....

I am just suggesting... I am not a stakeholder in this project and my request may be ignored...
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
              what is the vipul guys saying... if they are telling you to wait... then i guess it would be premature to file a suit ... if they have said outrightly that they wont entertain such a demand, then legal way could be a possibilty....

I am just suggesting... I am not a stakeholder in this project and my request may be ignored...
              That was a suggestion buddy. We will go to office and analys the mood of the Company and that take appropriate decision. As earlier said. builders are very hard to crack.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia

That was a suggestion buddy. We will go to office and analys the mood of the Company and that take appropriate decision. As earlier said. builders are very hard to crack.

Regards
                That's what the plan is, we are looking for making our group strong before going to Vipul guys, till now I think we are having 15 owners in group, request you to join us in facebook

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
                  Guys,

Awaiting for replies.

Regards
                  Join us here:-

http://tinyurl.com/lavanyaowners

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                    Joined..

Comment

I am glad to inform you all a good news. Today we had a talk with Vipul Officials (Rajeev Srivastava) on the EDC/IDC reducing issue. He has intimated that Vipul group is NOW considering to refund the extra charges. He also added that they are arranging a company meeting for this issue and going to get back to us with an amicable solution within couple days or may be a week.

I hereby thank to the entire group for contributing and I'm glad that we will soon have a good news about getting the extra money adjusted or refunded.

Thanks again!!

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X