Last updated: 4 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Re: Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
    I am glad to inform you all a good news. Today we had a talk with Vipul Officials (Rajeev Srivastava) on the EDC/IDC reducing issue. He has intimated that Vipul group is NOW considering to refund the extra charges. He also added that they are arranging a company meeting for this issue and going to get back to us with an amicable solution within couple days or may be a week.

I hereby thank to the entire group for contributing and I'm glad that we will soon have a good news about getting the extra money adjusted or refunded.

Thanks again!!
    Great job done!

Sent from my Android device

Comment

I am glad to inform you all a good news. Today we had a talk with Vipul Officials (Rajeev Srivastava) on the EDC/IDC reducing issue. He has intimated that Vipul group is NOW considering to refund the extra charges. He also added that they are arranging a company meeting for this issue and going to get back to us with an amicable solution within couple days or may be a week.

I hereby thank to the entire group for contributing and I'm glad that we will soon have a good news about getting the extra money adjusted or refunded.

Thanks again!!
      I congratulate the group members and appreciate the Vipul Officials for acknowledging the problem area.

Anyhow they cant escape this but acknowledging the issue and resolving will certainly make the people happy abt the builders.

Thanks
      -RD

Comment

Thanks again!!
        I would like to congrats everybody who have contributed in this regard.
        Its only happens because of all ours effort.. without the support of all of others, it was not possible.

Regards,
        Aashu Khattar

Comment

Originally posted by aashuktr1

I would like to congrats everybody who have contributed in this regard.
          Its only happens because of all ours effort.. without the support of all of others, it was not possible.

Regards,
          Aashu Khattar
          Hi team, keep finger cross, hope they do it soon and adjust same in next installment, but till it happen, we should wait for doing party

Comment

Tower 6 Demand Note raised On Completion of Plumbing Work.
            Last edited by Dheer; January 29 2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Tower 6 Demand Note raised On Completion of Plumbing Work.
              T-5 should be in next month

Comment

Congrats to all finally we won Vipul agreed to refund/adjust the extra EDC charged.

Thanks to all the group members and special thanks to IREF.

http://tinyurl.com/lavanyaowners

Comment

Congrats to all finally we won Vipul agreed to refund/adjust the extra EDC charged.

Today, I asked vipul to adjust the same in T6 demand. But no reply came. Can u discuss email from vipul regarding adjustment?
                  Last edited by BlessU; February 2 2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
                    Today, I asked vipul to adjust the same in T6 demand. But no reply came. Can u discuss email from vipul regarding adjustment?.
                    Best thing is to call them rather than emailing.
                    Last edited by BlessU; February 2 2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer

Dheer, how much is return/sqft

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X