Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Pushing for interest may send wrong signals.

Builders may become more smug;they would think If yield little; people will push more .
    Interest is too small an amount to fight for.

Penny wise and pound foolish should not be the strategy of smart people.

But be ready to fight against any super area increase at the time of possession and other unnecessary charges.
    Last edited by abc111; February 6 2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vibhusjain View Post
      Sudhig read other posts in other builders, they not paying anything, these guys on just few emails given 97 Rs back, I am not sure if we push more and what we are talking about it might be reduction of 10 percent of 97 Rs,

for a 2BHK 1225 that amount is less than Rs. 12,000. better idea will be to request some extra features like Solar electricity for common areas or solar water heaters for all.

Comment

Originally posted by who me View Post
        for a 2BHK 1225 that amount is less than Rs. 12,000. better idea will be to request some extra features like Solar electricity for common areas or solar water heaters for all.
        Currently they have planned for constructing open badminton courts . We can ask Vipul to covert it into indoor one, if cost difference is not so high.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
          Pushing for interest may send wrong signals.

Builders may become more smug;they would think If yield little; people will push more .
          Interest is too small an amount to fight for.

Penny wise and pound foolish should not be the strategy of smart people.

But be ready to fight against any super area increase at the time of possession and other unnecessary charges.
          I am not sure why it is taken as throw away money. While I do appreciate VIPUL group has done it. Other builders have also started paying it . One of my friend got a refund letter in a day while raising the concern. EDC reduction has come in 2011 and now it 2013. IMHO , it is a long period and interest and IDC is not pennies.

First builder don't pay bulk EDC to HUDA ( paid for over 5 years period) but they collect in bulk from buyers. 2nd Builder ask 18% interest on delayed installment .

Comment

Originally posted by Sudig72 View Post
            I am not sure why it is taken as throw away money. While I do appreciate VIPUL group has done it. Other builders have also started paying it . One of my friend got a refund letter in a day while raising the concern. EDC reduction has come in 2011 and now it 2013. IMHO , it is a long period and interest and IDC is not pennies.

First builder don't pay bulk EDC to HUDA ( paid for over 5 years period) but they collect in bulk from buyers. 2nd Builder ask 18% interest on delayed installment .

Do you think that builder would pay the interest?

The most obvious excuse would be that we didn't get refund from HUDA on time.

Do builder's pay 18% on delayed possession?

Problem is that we don't have a regulator in the real estate sector and this is a milch cow of politicians; so anything and everything goes.

So best strategy would be to focus on possession and don't allow them to present nasty surprises like increase in super area etc.

Comment

ROAD FROM BESTECH GRAND SPA TO VIPUL LAVANYA.. COMING UP WELL

Comment

Really nice, Thanks for sharing Karan, I went there about 2 weeks back and i could see the road as well, I think with the way construction is going for this road it should be ready by April End

Originally posted by karan1970 View Post
                ROAD FROM BESTECH GRAND SPA TO VIPUL LAVANYA.. COMING UP WELL

Comment

Great efforts Karan. Super like.

Comment

Haryana has a law that all GHS must provide for solar water heaters, yet most builders are not providing this. Vipul has definitely confirmed that there is no such facility being provided.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qctu5ogevi...%2018.1.11.pdf

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK option for end use in Gurgaon within a budget of 60 lacs. The only decent option I can see is Vipul Lavanya. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell his or her 2 BHK unit? Kindly revert back.

Thanks,
                      Amit

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X