Sort by :
Filter by :
- hi all... i am thinking of investing in office space in new tower (tower A) of Digital Greens on GCX road... however i am little confused on 3 things... hoping someone can guide:
1) The building is for IT/ITES... but builder says it can be used for commercial office purpose as the builder will pay the fee and get it commercially approved during possession? Its also written in their agreement that they will do... but there's always a fine print and how far one should believe this claim? Anyone who has invested can guide?
2) Builder Emaar MGF itself is in lot of problems if internet is seen.. but does that effect this project for which 1 tower is ready and another is under construction?
3) Rate of the property at Rs 7350 psf (after 5% timely payment rebate) - is it justified?
Pls help me understand... Thanks!!CommentQuote0Flag
- This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .
For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit: