Yes I have booked in cp2 phase 3.

Have you also booked in cp2 ph3?

Originally Posted by landmafia
    Hi,

Anyone booked a flat in central park 2...Belgravia...Phase 3
    Please reply
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked in cp2 phase3

Hey sthdpk, which size did you book? Is the allotment done? When do you have to pay the next installment?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi youngturk,

mine is 1700 sqf, as yet only paid the initial amt, and no allotment.

any idea when will allotment be done? after 1st intalment?

im not getting any concrete info from cp2 office.

is it possible to apply for loan before allotment?

Originally Posted by youngturk
    I have also booked in cp2 phase3

Hey sthdpk, which size did you book? Is the allotment done? When do you have to pay the next installment?
    CommentQuote
  • Thats right, CP2 guys are not saying a word about the allotment. I think it will happen after the second installment.
    We can apply for loan only after the allotment is done.

When is you date to pay the second allotment?
    CommentQuote
  • Want to know How is ths project?Who are the builders?Looking to buy ..............
    CommentQuote
  • CP 2 Phase 3

Originally Posted by youngturk
    Thats right, CP2 guys are not saying a word about the allotment. I think it will happen after the second installment.
    We can apply for loan only after the allotment is done.

When is you date to pay the second allotment?

Hi,

CP 2 guys have already sent the demand note almost 3-4 weeks back,you guys must have received the same. Incase not then better contact your dealer or the agent.

One more thing ,can you pls confirm the rate at which you guys got the booking done as there are so many rumours in the market.

CP guys claim that they hav given very few inaugral discount for Rs 200 and to most of the guys they have given Rs 100 discount.

Can someone clear how much discount was offered by CP guys?
    CommentQuote
  • I got 200, what about you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    I got 200, what about you?

is the booking still open?
    CommentQuote
  • No, some units are available in re-sale at a premium of 300-400 rs psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    I got 200, what about you?

Hi Got only 100.

The allotment is done. have got 3D in tower 24.

have you received any details about allotment.

BR//
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to this forum and following all the threads. It is great place to know about Gurgaon. I need advice regarding buying apartment in CP-2. I think apt is in phase-1 and ready to move as told by broker. What is the resale price going on and is this good investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Please see this thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12292-missing-swimming-pool-in-central-park-2-what-to-do?t=14596

More and more residents of Central Park 2 are refusing to accept possession because of incomplete and poor quality of work. Now they have ensured by removing the swimming pool that residents are planning a court case against the builder before even taking over their apartments.

If anyone wants to buy an apartment in CP2, please be prepared to join the battle. Just so you know, Central Park 1 also went into litigation as the builder tried to sell of the Clubhouse memberships to outsiders.

Before you buy, you should also request to see the condition and quality fittings they have delivered in Phase 1 Vs the sample flat which was shown to flat owners for the past 4 years

CommentQuote
  • Central Park-2

I had booked 1400sft apartment in CP 2 in June... paid the intial 5 lakhs booking amount... just sold it last month for a premium of 4 lakhs... it had a PLP linked plan....so had bought it 5000/-... CLP ppl bought it 4700... selling 5300 psft in the mkt:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the going rate for 2350sq.ft apartment in Belgravia Phase 2 (tower 15). Fully loaded apartment with central air, fully fitted modular kitchens etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JKingrg
    I am new to this forum and following all the threads. It is great place to know about Gurgaon. I need advice regarding buying apartment in CP-2. I think apt is in phase-1 and ready to move as told by broker. What is the resale price going on and is this good investment?

Current Market Price is around 4800-4900 for phase 1 apartments.
    CommentQuote