50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
    I got 200, what about you?
    Hi Got only 100.

The allotment is done. have got 3D in tower 24.

have you received any details about allotment.

BR//

Comment

I am new to this forum and following all the threads. It is great place to know about Gurgaon. I need advice regarding buying apartment in CP-2. I think apt is in phase-1 and ready to move as told by broker. What is the resale price going on and is this good investment?

Comment

Please see this thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-do-14596.html

More and more residents of Central Park 2 are refusing to accept possession because of incomplete and poor quality of work. Now they have ensured by removing the swimming pool that residents are planning a court case against the builder before even taking over their apartments.

If anyone wants to buy an apartment in CP2, please be prepared to join the battle. Just so you know, Central Park 1 also went into litigation as the builder tried to sell of the Clubhouse memberships to outsiders.

Before you buy, you should also request to see the condition and quality fittings they have delivered in Phase 1 Vs the sample flat which was shown to flat owners for the past 4 years

Comment

Central Park-2

I had booked 1400sft apartment in CP 2 in June... paid the intial 5 lakhs booking amount... just sold it last month for a premium of 4 lakhs... it had a PLP linked plan....so had bought it 5000/-... CLP ppl bought it 4700... selling 5300 psft in the mkt

Comment

Whats the going rate for 2350sq.ft apartment in Belgravia Phase 2 (tower 15). Fully loaded apartment with central air, fully fitted modular kitchens etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JKingrg View Post
              I am new to this forum and following all the threads. It is great place to know about Gurgaon. I need advice regarding buying apartment in CP-2. I think apt is in phase-1 and ready to move as told by broker. What is the resale price going on and is this good investment?
              Current Market Price is around 4800-4900 for phase 1 apartments.

Comment

Originally posted by pearl32 View Post
                I had booked 1400sft apartment in CP 2 in June... paid the intial 5 lakhs booking amount... just sold it last month for a premium of 4 lakhs... it had a PLP linked plan....so had bought it 5000/-... CLP ppl bought it 4700... selling 5300 psft in the mkt
                Cool!! Did you sell it thru a broker, if yes, can you please PM me the broker details, one of my friend too has a 2BHK in phase 3 and is willing to sell.

Comment

u can give me ur e-mail id, i will send you the contact details of the broker, donna know if it would be appropriate to post broker details in this forum

Comment

I got your PM, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
                      Cool!! Did you sell it thru a broker, if yes, can you please PM me the broker details, one of my friend too has a 2BHK in phase 3 and is willing to sell.
                      What sort of price are you looking for to sell ? Incase you are not comfortable to quote here, you can always PM me..Thx..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X