Hi,

Anyone booked a flat in central park 2...Belgravia...Phase 3
Please reply
Read more
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update

Originally Posted by vishal01
    my broker told me to buy c p 2 as the company is increasing the price...has anyone heard the same ?? What is the prevailent price for 2 bhk ??

No clue about 2 BHK. However, 3 / 4 BHKs are available. The price has increased from 6700psf to 7200psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amar_5
    No clue about 2 BHK. However, 3 / 4 BHKs are available. The price has increased from 6700psf to 7200psf

7200 ?!?!?!?!? You must be kidding!!!!!

Phase 1 3BHKs are easily available at 4800 psft in resale and phase 3 bookings are available at a resale price of 5200-5400 psft depending upon the payment plan. The original booking price is more for possession linked plan.

BTW, there are a huge number of issues being reported by the buyers of phase 1 and 2 regarding the construction quality and delay respectively. They are even considering to sue the builder. Infact, if I remember correctly, there was a post on this forum itself that the case has already been lodged and a stay order is expected anytime soon. Builder will not be able to sell any property after that stay order.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    why do i feel that members with only 1 post and extravagantly prasing a project run the risk of being identified as a broker

Exactly!! It becomes even more prominent when they quote a rate far from reality. Thank God we have the number of posts field. :)
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM Bhai, very true saab maya ka hi khel hai, waise Bakshi saab ki maya, koi special hai ?:D

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    take his advice at face value buddy:D:D:D
    just dont know how many phases and towers and their names CP2 has and what different stages they are in.... sab Bakshi saheb ki maya hai.....
    CommentQuote
  • Central Park 2 is one of the nicest locations but the builder is one of the worst. Project started in 2005 and whatever construction they have delivered so far is pathetic. You can find properties in resale easily for 5000-5200 psf as a lot of people are looking to get out of this project. Also, Hooda announced in his rally recently that they are planning to conduct a feasibility study soon for a flyover on Subhash chowk. I dunno whether it will have a positive or negative impact on property. My advice is to stay away from this.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, forget this one . Looks to be in a big mess .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Central Park 2 is one of the nicest locations but the builder is one of the worst. Project started in 2005 and whatever construction they have delivered so far is pathetic. You can find properties in resale easily for 5000-5200 psf as a lot of people are looking to get out of this project. Also, Hooda announced in his rally recently that they are planning to conduct a feasibility study soon for a flyover on Subhash chowk. I dunno whether it will have a positive or negative impact on property. My advice is to stay away from this.

If the govt does decide to come up with a flyover, chances are pretty good that the flyover will be completed before the CP2 project :D What say Mr Bakshi?
    CommentQuote
  • Whenever someone does a booking, Bakshi Saab ek brick add karwate hain!
    Whenever there are 5 booking bakshi saab price 500 se revise kar dete hain!
    Whenever project completes 5 years, Bakshi Saab ek tower ka possession de dete hain!
    Bakshi Saab ne business set kar diya hai for his next 5 generations!
    Unke Pote(Grandson) Ka Pota(Grandson) will say main bada hokar Central Park 2 project complete karunga!
    Lage Raho Bakshi Saab! Your name will appear in golden words in real estate industry!
    7200 for Central Park2! Jokers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Had a chance to see CP2 today....

1. Bellavue towers 1-6 possession offered. 7,8,9 in next 2 months.

Now this has become a different project with a boundry running along. no access to belgravia or their fabled multi acre greens

small green area. 2 different pools for 1-6 and 7-9 towers though

layout reasonable. construction ok.. didnt get the sewage treatment plant smell( dont know if its operational)

resale around 4800...some body looking for ready to move can see for themselves.. 2350 appt at 1.3 cr...

Belgravia-- towers upto 19 under const.. tower 20-27 just execavation.

some towers might be ready in 1 1/2 years.. others will take another 3 years..

For bashi saabs fan... They still are to launch 2 towers called belaire which they plan to launch at 10000 plus.... lage raho baksh bhai..

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Whenever someone does a booking, Bakshi Saab ek brick add karwate hain!
    Whenever there are 5 booking bakshi saab price 500 se revise kar dete hain!
    Whenever project completes 5 years, Bakshi Saab ek tower ka possession de dete hain!
    Bakshi Saab ne business set kar diya hai for his next 5 generations!
    Unke Pote(Grandson) Ka Pota(Grandson) will say main bada hokar Central Park 2 project complete karunga!
    Lage Raho Bakshi Saab! Your name will appear in golden words in real estate industry!
    7200 for Central Park2! Jokers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Had a chance to see CP2 today....

1. Bellavue towers 1-6 possession offered. 7,8,9 in next 2 months.

Now this has become a different project with a boundry running along. no access to belgravia or their fabled multi acre greens

small green area. 2 different pools for 1-6 and 7-9 towers though

layout reasonable. construction ok.. didnt get the sewage treatment plant smell( dont know if its operational)

resale around 4800...some body looking for ready to move can see for themselves.. 2350 appt at 1.3 cr...

Belgravia-- towers upto 19 under const.. tower 20-27 just execavation.

some towers might be ready in 1 1/2 years.. others will take another 3 years..

For bashi saabs fan... They still are to launch 2 towers called belaire which they plan to launch at 10000 plus.... lage raho baksh bhai..

Have a look at this for your enjoyment :D: Bakshi ji ki mohmaaya
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Great link .

U seem to be a true aficionado of Bakshi Ji .

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Have a look at this for your enjoyment :D: Bakshi ji ki mohmaaya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. Great link .

U seem to be a true aficionado of Bakshi Ji .

Shh...don't tell anyone:bab (59):. Bakshi ji's hounds may come and hunt me down.
    B/w one of my relatives is invested here and is always full of stories of this project when I receive a call from him..lol so every time I see this thread, it reminds me of him.
    CommentQuote
  • Cp2 Latest Visit.

Had a Chance to visit CP2 yesterday and was glad to see slew of activities going on. Lots of Tractors,Trucks and JCB machines around the site. The last time i visited CP2 in march and i could hardly see any Labour but it was other way around this time.

It seems Bakshi ji has finally woken up to the Misery and pleading of Owners and Investors of CP2.

Few of the Construction Update for the People who have put in their Blood and Sweat in this project.

1- Belgravia-1- This is the Phase which had maximum activity and Lot of labours working, the time as per Cp2 by which they expect it to complete is 90 days as per their Schedule however i believe it would take atleast 10-12 Months, the whole structure is complete, Interior Work has started for some apartment.Outer Coating of paint is in progress too.

2-Belgravia -2- The Structure has reached uptill 14th floor except one tower which has reached till 10th floor.I see it would take 18 months for this phase to complete

3- Belgravia-3- Tower 20-27 are in this phase, Excavation completed for all of them, I see lower basement work started for tower 20 and 21. So the owners of 20 and 21 should get a demand note soon.

4- Bellevue- Tower 7,8 and 9 should be ready in another 2 Months or so as senior Member said (AmitMM).

Please see the below link for Latest pics .

Central Park 2 latest Pics pictures by Achiever1981 - Photobucket
    CommentQuote
  • Central Park II Gurgaon - Cheated Again!

Residents of Tower 1 to 6 in Central Park II who have received possession are totally shocked at the poor quality of work done and major issues being faced by them.

All the buildings are showing major damage in the form of seepage and leakages. Some of these have caused cracks in the ceiling of floors, specially in the basements. Both rainwater and water from pipes leaks into the basements through expansion joins and other areas causing the newly built buildings to get flooded. Not only this, the water is causing rust in the rods of beams, which will eventually cause builds to collapse.

The swimming pools are non-usable because the builder, to save costs, did not construct drains around it. Rainwater, with mud enters the pools.

Parkings are non-usable due to water flooding.

Lifts of two buildings have got damaged due to water flooding already. Some residents living on high floors are facing massive problems in living there.

Besides this, due to some issues, locals are preventing the builder from creating boundary walls and gates to the property. Looks like some portions of the land is disputed. This leaves a big security hole in the complex.

After years of wait, this project seems to have been the most disappointing. Hope future buyers are careful before investing in any projects launched by the Bakshi'.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sggupta
    Residents of Tower 1 to 6 in Central Park II who have received possession are totally shocked at the poor quality of work done and major issues being faced by them.

All the buildings are showing major damage in the form of seepage and leakages. Some of these have caused cracks in the ceiling of floors, specially in the basements. Both rainwater and water from pipes leaks into the basements through expansion joins and other areas causing the newly built buildings to get flooded. Not only this, the water is causing rust in the rods of beams, which will eventually cause builds to collapse.

The swimming pools are non-usable because the builder, to save costs, did not construct drains around it. Rainwater, with mud enters the pools.

Parkings are non-usable due to water flooding.

Lifts of two buildings have got damaged due to water flooding already. Some residents living on high floors are facing massive problems in living there.

Besides this, due to some issues, locals are preventing the builder from creating boundary walls and gates to the property. Looks like some portions of the land is disputed. This leaves a big security hole in the complex.

After years of wait, this project seems to have been the most disappointing. Hope future buyers are careful before investing in any projects launched by the Bakshi'.

It is not the ceiling that has cracked , but the plaster quality that has cracked due to the load to water ...
    CommentQuote