Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

Thanks for caring...

Comment

Originally posted by vishal01 View Post
        Thanks for caring...
        my broker told me to buy c p 2 as the company is increasing the price...has anyone heard the same ?? What is the prevailent price for 2 bhk ??

Comment

CP2 Phase 3 resale price

CP2 Phase 3 is available in resale around Rs 5400-5500/sq ft. Excavation work in Tower 24/25 has already started and prices will be increased soon.

Do not delay your decision as it is one of the best investment today and has one of the best location.

Comment

why do i feel that members with only 1 post and extravagantly prasing a project run the risk of being identified as a broker

Comment

take his advice at face value buddy
              just dont know how many phases and towers and their names CP2 has and what different stages they are in.... sab Bakshi saheb ki maya hai.....

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              why do i feel that members with only 1 post and extravagantly prasing a project run the risk of being identified as a broker

Comment

I have been reading IREF posts for a while and then thought to contribute in this forum. I already have one 2 BHK booking in CP2 4800 and planning to invest in another soon.

I feel it is far better to invest in CP2 rather than investing 3.5K+ project in far off sectors.

Anyway, will leave it to you guys to decide further on CP2.

Comment

on a serious note what is the current booking price.

Originally posted by amitg123 View Post
                  I have been reading IREF posts for a while and then thought to contribute in this forum. I already have one 2 BHK booking in CP2 4800 and planning to invest in another soon.

I feel it is far better to invest in CP2 rather than investing 3.5K+ project in far off sectors.

Anyway, will leave it to you guys to decide further on CP2.

Comment

Not sure if company has any stock but one of the broker quoted me 5700-2%(broker discount). Timely payment discount of Rs 200 was additional. So effectively it comes to around 5400/sq ft. This was for 1700/1960 sq ft flats. 2BHK (1255 sq ft) was only available in re-sale around 5500/sq ft.

Comment

thanks... what is the delivery schedule.. paper ads keep talking about ready for possession

Originally posted by amitg123 View Post
                      Not sure if company has any stock but one of the broker quoted me 5700-2%(broker discount). Timely payment discount of Rs 200 was additional. So effectively it comes to around 5400/sq ft. This was for 1700/1960 sq ft flats. 2BHK (1255 sq ft) was only available in re-sale around 5500/sq ft.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X