Hi,

Anyone booked a flat in central park 2...Belgravia...Phase 3
Please reply
Read more
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is no plaster, these are RCC ceilings and walls.
    CommentQuote
  • Central Park 2 - to buy or not

Please see the RWA website Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA), there are many legal cases against Central Park 2 and the High Court has passed an order to initiate action against them.

Many issues that residents are facing are directly listed by them here - Issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

List of incomplete work or changes made by builder is here - List of issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

Overall, the project is very bad. Issue like delay in completion and minor changes happen in every project but Central Park 2 has so many other issues, it is unimaginable why people still buy apartments in it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am an investor in CP2 for past many years. The project has gone from bad to worse. Here are some recent updates:

a. The builder got approval for new layout plan and has increased apartments by 17% in the same colony. 2 towers are now 32 for instead of 16 for within the same colony.

b. Instead of three clubhouse facilities which were earlier promised, now only 1 being made for Belgravia.

c. They have renamed part of project to Central Park Resorts and disconnected from other part near Sohan Road.

d. Construction quality is very poor, I have seen in tower 11-12 diff between sample apartment and actual apartment is too much.

Now i need to slowly exit project. Rates are also falling so I am worried.
    CommentQuote