Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

Collapse
X
Collapse

Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

Last updated: February 26 2014
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

    Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    Had a chance to see CP2 today....

    1. Bellavue towers 1-6 possession offered. 7,8,9 in next 2 months.

    Now this has become a different project with a boundry running along. no access to belgravia or their fabled multi acre greens

    small green area. 2 different pools for 1-6 and 7-9 towers though

    layout reasonable. construction ok.. didnt get the sewage treatment plant smell( dont know if its operational)

    resale around 4800...some body looking for ready to move can see for themselves.. 2350 appt at 1.3 cr...


    Belgravia-- towers upto 19 under const.. tower 20-27 just execavation.

    some towers might be ready in 1 1/2 years.. others will take another 3 years..

    For bashi saabs fan... They still are to launch 2 towers called belaire which they plan to launch at 10000 plus.... lage raho baksh bhai..
    Have a look at this for your enjoyment : Bakshi ji ki mohmaaya

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

      LOL . Great link .

      U seem to be a true aficionado of Bakshi Ji .


      Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
      Have a look at this for your enjoyment : Bakshi ji ki mohmaaya
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        LOL . Great link .

        U seem to be a true aficionado of Bakshi Ji .

        Shh...don't tell anyone. Bakshi ji's hounds may come and hunt me down.
        B/w one of my relatives is invested here and is always full of stories of this project when I receive a call from him..lol so every time I see this thread, it reminds me of him.

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

          Cp2 Latest Visit.

          Had a Chance to visit CP2 yesterday and was glad to see slew of activities going on. Lots of Tractors,Trucks and JCB machines around the site. The last time i visited CP2 in march and i could hardly see any Labour but it was other way around this time.

          It seems Bakshi ji has finally woken up to the Misery and pleading of Owners and Investors of CP2.

          Few of the Construction Update for the People who have put in their Blood and Sweat in this project.

          1- Belgravia-1- This is the Phase which had maximum activity and Lot of labours working, the time as per Cp2 by which they expect it to complete is 90 days as per their Schedule however i believe it would take atleast 10-12 Months, the whole structure is complete, Interior Work has started for some apartment.Outer Coating of paint is in progress too.

          2-Belgravia -2- The Structure has reached uptill 14th floor except one tower which has reached till 10th floor.I see it would take 18 months for this phase to complete

          3- Belgravia-3- Tower 20-27 are in this phase, Excavation completed for all of them, I see lower basement work started for tower 20 and 21. So the owners of 20 and 21 should get a demand note soon.

          4- Bellevue- Tower 7,8 and 9 should be ready in another 2 Months or so as senior Member said (AmitMM).

          Please see the below link for Latest pics .

          Central Park 2 latest Pics pictures by Achiever1981 - Photobucket

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

            Central Park II Gurgaon - Cheated Again!

            Residents of Tower 1 to 6 in Central Park II who have received possession are totally shocked at the poor quality of work done and major issues being faced by them.

            All the buildings are showing major damage in the form of seepage and leakages. Some of these have caused cracks in the ceiling of floors, specially in the basements. Both rainwater and water from pipes leaks into the basements through expansion joins and other areas causing the newly built buildings to get flooded. Not only this, the water is causing rust in the rods of beams, which will eventually cause builds to collapse.

            The swimming pools are non-usable because the builder, to save costs, did not construct drains around it. Rainwater, with mud enters the pools.

            Parkings are non-usable due to water flooding.

            Lifts of two buildings have got damaged due to water flooding already. Some residents living on high floors are facing massive problems in living there.

            Besides this, due to some issues, locals are preventing the builder from creating boundary walls and gates to the property. Looks like some portions of the land is disputed. This leaves a big security hole in the complex.

            After years of wait, this project seems to have been the most disappointing. Hope future buyers are careful before investing in any projects launched by the Bakshi'.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

              Originally posted by sggupta View Post
              Residents of Tower 1 to 6 in Central Park II who have received possession are totally shocked at the poor quality of work done and major issues being faced by them.

              All the buildings are showing major damage in the form of seepage and leakages. Some of these have caused cracks in the ceiling of floors, specially in the basements. Both rainwater and water from pipes leaks into the basements through expansion joins and other areas causing the newly built buildings to get flooded. Not only this, the water is causing rust in the rods of beams, which will eventually cause builds to collapse.

              The swimming pools are non-usable because the builder, to save costs, did not construct drains around it. Rainwater, with mud enters the pools.

              Parkings are non-usable due to water flooding.

              Lifts of two buildings have got damaged due to water flooding already. Some residents living on high floors are facing massive problems in living there.

              Besides this, due to some issues, locals are preventing the builder from creating boundary walls and gates to the property. Looks like some portions of the land is disputed. This leaves a big security hole in the complex.

              After years of wait, this project seems to have been the most disappointing. Hope future buyers are careful before investing in any projects launched by the Bakshi'.



              It is not the ceiling that has cracked , but the plaster quality that has cracked due to the load to water ...

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

                There is no plaster, these are RCC ceilings and walls.

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

                  Central Park 2 - to buy or not

                  Please see the RWA website Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA), there are many legal cases against Central Park 2 and the High Court has passed an order to initiate action against them.

                  Many issues that residents are facing are directly listed by them here - Issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

                  List of incomplete work or changes made by builder is here - List of issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

                  Overall, the project is very bad. Issue like delay in completion and minor changes happen in every project but Central Park 2 has so many other issues, it is unimaginable why people still buy apartments in it.

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Central Park 23 Mehta Propmart Belgravia Sector 48 Gurgoan

                    I am an investor in CP2 for past many years. The project has gone from bad to worse. Here are some recent updates:

                    a. The builder got approval for new layout plan and has increased apartments by 17% in the same colony. 2 towers are now 32 for instead of 16 for within the same colony.

                    b. Instead of three clubhouse facilities which were earlier promised, now only 1 being made for Belgravia.

                    c. They have renamed part of project to Central Park Resorts and disconnected from other part near Sohan Road.

                    d. Construction quality is very poor, I have seen in tower 11-12 diff between sample apartment and actual apartment is too much.

                    Now i need to slowly exit project. Rates are also falling so I am worried.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X