Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Ya , but only makes sense if holding would be till 6 months to an year after possession to gain max benefits , if you would move out in another 6 months anyway , you can liquidate now as well !!!

Comment

Thanks both. I think I will stay invested for now. Particularly because contrary to popular opinion about BPTP, I'm really happy with them on this project:

- Their customer service is excellent (for me). I know they have had massive issues in Faridabad and even with their sector 57 project (Freedom Park Life) but not the case here.

- The work seems to be progressing fast. It appears they will deliver +3 months or so from their commited date (Nov '11). This is quite good considering the delays elsewhere.

- The neighbourhood is going to be awesome - IREO, M3M, Landmark Commercial, Emaar - all in the vicinity.

- The area is almost liveable now - black top 60 m road ready till the Park Prime site.

- Average density project - 9 towers (6 Park Prime + 3 Mansions) in 11 acres

I don't see how the prices won't climb - unless BPTP screws up massively at this late stage.

Comment

I have a 1999 Sq. Ft. unit, and I agree with you on the pace of construction and the possible possession. My sense is that this project should be touching 6500+ by the time they offer possession - worst case scenario - June 2012.

It's anybody's guess on the price movement, considering that the current projects are 6500+ where no work has started and a project like Park Prime where you are looking at possession in near future.

Comment

I am invested in Park Prime

I bought in November 2009, and since then the construction has been going on in full swing. Of the 15 floors in every tower, nearly 80% are complete. Their construction updates are regularly posted on the website. Also their customer care whcih was nearly dead when I first bought the apartment, is now surprisingly very active and responsive. I get a reply to any question/concern/doubt sent via email within a day.

But yes, I am myself am a wary investor, because I see a lot of negative reviews from end users.

Which I guess could be true if I go looking for other builders as well like DLF, ANSAL, UNITECH. It is just that because I am invested in BPTP, I only look for reveiews on BPTP.

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16592.html
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

You are right. Atleast for this project BPTP is doing a good job. I cannot comment on construction quality but pace of construction is good. This project is going to be Value for Money.

No builder is following ethical practice. Some has good PR system so they are able to hide.

Originally posted by ssood1980 View Post
              I bought in November 2009, and since then the construction has been going on in full swing. Of the 15 floors in every tower, nearly 80% are complete. Their construction updates are regularly posted on the website. Also their customer care whcih was nearly dead when I first bought the apartment, is now surprisingly very active and responsive. I get a reply to any question/concern/doubt sent via email within a day.

But yes, I am myself am a wary investor, because I see a lot of negative reviews from end users.

Which I guess could be true if I go looking for other builders as well like DLF, ANSAL, UNITECH. It is just that because I am invested in BPTP, I only look for reveiews on BPTP.

Comment

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
                You are right. Atleast for this project BPTP is doing a good job. I cannot comment on construction quality but pace of construction is good. This project is going to be Value for Money.

No builder is following ethical practice. Some has good PR system so they are able to hide.
                Rightly said. If the decision has to be made just based on the complaiants alone, then one will end up only with projects from new builders. Any big builder will have high number of complaints too. DLF/Unitech/Emaar/BPTP/Vatika...list is endless.
                One should weigh all the factors of the project,location,price,builder,progress etc etc and then take a decison.

Comment

Consider these -

burnt fingers with bptp park prime (none / 0) (#3)
                  by surajitguha on Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 05:30:04 AM EST
                  you wanted to consider BPT PPark Prime. We are a group of buyers who had a horrible expereince with BPTP Park Prime. I am sharing our expereinces you are free to evaluate. Do search the net (gurgaon scoop, yahoo groups, mouth shout etc to know other people's expereinces)
                  BEWARE: BPTP PARK PRIME - CHEATING REACHES A NEW LOW!

Since booking on Feb 2008, apart from showing false plot while booking, changing floor area 3 times, slapping ambiguous additional charges, BPTP has managed a new low. THE 2 BED ROOMS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 3 BEDROOMS WITH THE SAME SPACE. They are taking money from last 2 years and now this. Hope this will help Economic Offence Wing a solid case to pursue. Seems like no one can beat them when it comes to cheating public. Please beware and sound your friends and prevent them from falling in the trap of the fraud company.

BPTP Sec 66 Cheating - case stronger at Economic Offence Wing

Dear Fellow Investors of BPTP Sec 66 Park Prime,Gurgaon.

Yesterday a group of investors met a senior official at Delhi Police Economic Offence Wing. Though it was a reinforce meeting after filing the applications last week to Deputy Commissioner of Police, the interaction did yield more positive response than expected. Here's a summary of the meeting.

> The official took serious notice of the fact that residential booking was taken showing a commercial plot, which straight amounts to fraud.

> The official recognised that fact that the change of area of flats (2 times in 3-bedroom unit and 3 times in 2 bedroom units) violates the agreement of sale which will go heavily against the BPTP.

> One member also updated the land at Park Prime is owned by 3 parties and not BPTP. They have an agreement that 35% flats will be given to them in lieu of land. But as you know even after one and half year there's is absolutely no resale value of the project, it's a doomed project already as in better location in Sohna Road you get a 3-bedroom at almost half the price.

> Another senior member informed that BPTP assumes that the project will take at least 5 years (2014 or later to complete, if at all).

> WE HAVE ALSO IN TOUCH WITH A VERY SENIOR OFFICIAL WHO HAS RECENTLY LEFT THE COMPANY (BPTP). HE ADVISED THAT FINANCIAL CONDITION AND INTENTION OF THE COMPANY ARE FAR FROM ABLE TO COMPLETE ANY PROJECT AND THE EARLIEST EXIT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE GUARD YOUR INTEREST.

> The number of complaints and applications against BPTP for cheating, misleading and fraud has been on a steady increase over few months.

> Along with BPTP Sec 66 project, BPTP Sec 37 project has also received a number of complaint applications for cheating, misleading and fraud.

> The EOW Official has himself inspected the area and details are sought to initiate punitive legal action.

> Last but not the list, the official shared a case of another builder who was arrested in 2008, July for similar fraud with public and serving his long sentence.

As new members are joining in, the case is getting stronger, with regular follow ups.

You can empower yourself by
                  > bringing more members together,
                  > sharing any communication with dealer/BPTP to get your hard earned money back.
                  > communicating in one voice as a group against as an indivisual
                  > Follow DLF New Town investors way who got their money back.

Keep visiting for updates.

regards

Investor Forum: BPTP Sec 66 Park Prime

Comment

BPTP Complaints
                    EMAAR Complaints
                    UNITECH Complaints
                    DLF Complaints
                    Chintu Complaints...and list goes on....

complaints...complaints...complaints....fed up and scared of every builder in GGN now, so much -ve-ism has been flooded by the members here. I am just worried about the new end users who are looking to buy the only dream home for their family.

Even companies like Reliance, Tata, Birla have so many complaints and court cases against them, have people stopped doing business?

I know most of the info brought here by members is true and people need to be cautious, but there needs to be a line drawn, but members here are just copying pasting the same crap in every thread, don't understand what's their vested interest.

This forum use to be real informative few months back but it has now become a piece of shi**. Its good to be informed but too much of such information will take you no where.

I have decided to invest with Hiranandani in Bangalore, any fans out here who want to paste some complaints or should i start a new complaint thread ?

Comment

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Khan Bhai, bahut dukhi laag rahe ho .

Please ignore the complaint threads & complaints, everybody is not as knowledgeable as some here & many investors/newbies look at these complaints, as to decide where to go .

Agreed too much of information is bad, but u can always ignore, what u feel is going in excess, some people may not be feeling, the way u or some others feel .

If u wish, somebody can start a complaint thread on Hiranandi too .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X