Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP had/has a terrible reputation because of the Fbad mess and because of their first GGN project in sector 57 (Freedom Park Life) where they joined forces with SS and the project bombed. However, they are really trying to improve their image. Their CRM is much improved and Park Prime is on schedule for delivery in end-2011, Q1-2012. The reason why the prices are still hovering around 4,000-4,500 is because the specs are very basic (check out the sample flat in tower-D) and because people are not expecting BPTP to deliver on schedule. However, there are all signs that they will deliver on time this time - pace of construction is good. If you look at their premium project - Mansions (which is part of the same complex), you will see the prices well above 5,000 like the other projects in the vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP had/has a terrible reputation because of the Fbad mess and because of their first GGN project in sector 57 (Freedom Park Life) where they joined forces with SS and the project bombed. However, they are really trying to improve their image. Their CRM is much improved and Park Prime is on schedule for delivery in end-2011, Q1-2012. The reason why the prices are still hovering around 4,000-4,500 is because the specs are very basic (check out the sample flat in tower-D) and because people are not expecting BPTP to deliver on schedule. However, there are all signs that they will deliver on time this time - pace of construction is good. If you look at their premium project - Mansions (which is part of the same complex), you will see the prices well above 5,000 like the other projects in the vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has discussion with BPTP regarding the time like for delivery. As far as I know this project was launched in early 2008 to it should be delivered in Q1 2012. It is supposed to be delivered in 2011 itself. Please keep posted if anybody has any discussion with BPTP regarding the delivery timeline.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has discussion with BPTP regarding the time like for delivery. As far as I know this project was launched in early 2008 to it should be delivered in Q1 2012. It is supposed to be delivered in 2011 itself. Please keep posted if anybody has any discussion with BPTP regarding the delivery timeline.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Prime

Requeting if any one can update me on the current rates of BPTP Park Prime, Sec 66, gurgaon.

Please contact if anyone interested in buying a unit of 1360 sq ft

Thanks in anticipation :)

Thanks in anticipation :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jasraj
    Instant payment at 3600 per square feet,final price. Any sellers, please pm or write a message in this forum. Please do not send a message for higher price. 3600 is my final offer.

hahaha jahan price 4100-4200 ka hai , wahan 3600 pe har investor buyer hai mere dost !!!!!!

i guess if anything is available at this price in this project everyone would be a buyer at this fourm !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jasraj
    Instant payment at 3600 per square feet,final price. Any sellers, please pm or write a message in this forum. Please do not send a message for higher price. 3600 is my final offer.

Hi,

Sahi hai Jassi bhai ..kya kanta phenka hai :)- agar koi machli phanse to hame bhi batana...

Cheers :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • hahhahaha have a unit....will sell 3250....unit size is 2196 Sq. ft. interested!

Originally Posted by Jasraj
    CommentQuote
  • Should i buy flat in Park Prime

I am interested to buy a flat of 1999 Sq ft in BPTP as i find the location better as compared to Besteck as it is just opposite to the Landmark mall and the IT Park which are coming in front of the apartment.

What i have is the dought is that looking at the reputation what BPTP has with its previous project freedom Park.I saw the Aaj Tak news report on youtube and lawsuits are still going on.Is it the safe bet with the BPTP on this one also.

As they have laid the GF slab on jan 2010 so i believe it will take 36 months to complete as no builder on this earth will deliver the project before time even after the construction is on full swing.

And can you kindly update what will be the correct resale price of this project and i have different prices quoted from property delears.

Kindly advice.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that they are giving possession in Mid 2012. If this news is correct then 3600 is real cheap price.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hahaha jahan price 4100-4200 ka hai , wahan 3600 pe har investor buyer hai mere dost !!!!!!

i guess if anything is available at this price in this project everyone would be a buyer at this fourm !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, possession is expected around May 2011. Current price is 4100-4200
    CommentQuote
  • there was another BPTP project with the same boundry by the name Park Mansion..duplex apartments. is that also available in 4100-4200? any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shori825
    Yes, possession is expected around May 2011. Current price is 4100-4200

May 2011 is already gone,what is new date of probable possession
    CommentQuote
  • I think, he meant May 2012 .

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    May 2011 is already gone,what is new date of probable possession
    CommentQuote
  • THUMB RULE BPTP POSSESSION

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think, he meant May 2012 .

Hi
    Greetings

Read this in another blog thought would reproduce here for the benefit of one and all invested in BPTP to calculate a realistic possession date...

"The thumb rule for BPTP possesion for any tower is two years after it is painted from outside. The other thumb rule is - 18 months after it starts advertising the project as 'ready to move'. Yet another thumb rule is 12-15 months after BPTP increses (READ SUPER AREA) the price in quick succession. Last thumb rule is -one year after the customer care tells you that possesion letters are being despatched.":bab (45)::bab (45):

Just wondering these guys are all thumbs !!! thumbs down actually!!!

Hope manoja, this THUMB RULE formula will help you indentify, which year May are we looking for delivery..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote