Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOL, a good one :D. Looking at BPTP, we need to change the century, the delivery could be in 2112 ( it is over exaggerating, but u never know ):bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    there was another BPTP project with the same boundry by the name Park Mansion..duplex apartments. is that also available in 4100-4200? any idea?

no man , i think the rates for that are between 5000 to 5200 per sq ft as it had superior specifications
    CommentQuote
  • Thumb Rule Possession BPTP

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL, a good one :D. Looking at BPTP, we need to change the century, the delivery could be in 2112 ( it is over exaggerating, but u never know ):bab (59):.

hi
    greetings

Another thing is that prices will be increased after taking 80% + payment and the BBA would read as OPPPORTUNITY to request for refund with 6% simple rate of interest:bab (45):. INSULT TO INJURY.

Einstein defined Insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

this is for those who still invest with bptp despite such rogue attitude of this builder:bab (45)::bab (45):

worst on asking customer service why super area/carpet area is increased after 85% of payment has been paid, one can expect answer.. "go to location and measure yourself"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Pictures

Found the Latest Pic of the site.Looks like all the towers are near completion.I think they should give the possesion in 1 year.

BPTP

Will it be a good investment?
    CommentQuote
  • can any body tell me what is current rat and what will be total cost for 3 bhk and hows the construction how much it far from bestech park view next
    CommentQuote
  • plzz answer how this project for end use and what will tota cost for 3 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • can any body tell hows this project for end use
    CommentQuote
  • plz reply i want to buy for end use
    CommentQuote
  • Want suggestion from senior members of this forum. I heard a lot of BS about this builder but my partner is saying that the project will be delivered in next 8 months.

Two towers already completed here is the pic:-

Getting a deal on an another tower which is under construction @5200 BSP around 80 Lacks for 1360 sq ft area.

Please suggest if we should go for it or not..
    CommentQuote
  • Where are you guys? No one here to respond to my query ^^^ ??
    CommentQuote
  • I am telling everyone for quite sometime that this is one of the reasonable project available for end use as well as for investment on GCX area.

I personally been to the site 3-4 time in past couple of months and the progress of the work is outstanding.

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    Where are you guys? No one here to respond to my query ^^^ ??
    CommentQuote
  • dheeraj

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    Where are you guys? No one here to respond to my query ^^^ ??

@bptp park prime is a decent projects, the company is a little bit hard to handle in terms of admin issues due to loose management however bptp projects are ok to invest, do not go by what ppl say about the builder.

If the builder is that bad howcome most of their projects are sold out. All you need to remmember bptp is a little bit laid back in delivery of final products. But returns are fine for investment and end use purposes.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the input guys but I was waiting on comments from BlessU Amit and Manoja..

where are you guys. your bro needs help ;)

5200 BSP is the right price?
    CommentQuote
  • Dherrej you are getting total 80 or basic 80
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP investments

Hi
    Greetings

Growth in investments in BPTP has been negative for most of the projects,, plots and villas in faridabad have paid back some reasonable growth..

Regarding delays, this is chronic and can be judged from the no of projects on their website some even older than5 years and still to be delivered.

Check complaints online and do visit the companies own website to check the COMPLETELY delivered projects not a few towers out of a couple of projects.

Yes I am happy for Dheeraj and Park Prime customers having made money so for plot and villa customers in Faridabad and wonder why 80% of investors are suffering despite the market having recovered substantially since 2008 levels??
    What is fundamentally wrong with the builders ability in not being able to deliver project within reasonalble time?

Why is it that super area increases for all the projects??

Profits which people calculate are paper profits in most of the projects but disappear subsequently due to delays> 5 Years ( as 95% payment is taken within 2 years), Increase in Super areas, increase in govt EDC charges, and funny charges based on one sided BBAs claimed by BPTP.

If all this is BS Dheeraj then thats what it gets..BS.

Cheers
    CommentQuote