Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Growth in investments in BPTP has been negative for most of the projects,, plots and villas in faridabad have paid back some reasonable growth..

Regarding delays, this is chronic and can be judged from the no of projects on their website some even older than5 years and still to be delivered.

Check complaints online and do visit the companies own website to check the COMPLETELY delivered projects not a few towers out of a couple of projects.

Yes I am happy for Dheeraj and Park Prime customers having made money so for plot and villa customers in Faridabad and wonder why 80% of investors are suffering despite the market having recovered substantially since 2008 levels??
    What is fundamentally wrong with the builders ability in not being able to deliver project within reasonalble time?

Why is it that super area increases for all the projects??

Profits which people calculate are paper profits in most of the projects but disappear subsequently due to delays> 5 Years ( as 95% payment is taken within 2 years), Increase in Super areas, increase in govt EDC charges, and funny charges based on one sided BBAs claimed by BPTP.

If all this is BS Dheeraj then thats what it gets..BS.

Cheers

Sir please suggest me should I enter in to this project at these rates or not? 5200 BSP 80 Lacks all inclusive 1360 sq ft.

please let me know asap as deal won't wait for me.
    CommentQuote
  • dheeraj if it purely for investment:

lets suppose you invest 80 lakhs and in 1 year the price becomes 6000 you gain (1360*800) 11 lakhs on a capital of 80 lakhs which is only 13%

if the price is 6500, you get (1300*1360)= 17 lakhs that 22%

But if you are looking at this for a 3-4 year investment/end use. Go for it.

PS - I am not including rental value, as this may still take 2 years before its is handed over completeltly
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering why BPTP park prime is getting sold so cheaply (5200/sqft) in that area, where other projects in the same area are going for (6500/sqft).
    1) Is it only about builder's reputation
    2) Is this project is not good / delayed

I am considering one unit of 1360 for the end use. Is it worth putting my hard earned money into this project.

Expert members please suggest.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • You should definitely go for BPTP Park Prime at these levels

Originally Posted by Dheer
    Sir please suggest me should I enter in to this project at these rates or not? 5200 BSP 80 Lacks all inclusive 1360 sq ft.

please let me know asap as deal won't wait for me.

You should definitely go for BPTP Park Prime at this price due to the following reasons:
    1. Under-construction projects nearby are priced much more than Park Prime.
    2. Anantraj has launched floors in Sector 63A (First floor - Rs.1.1 crore, Second floor - Rs.1.21 crores). 2+Study in Rs.80-85 lacs is definitely a good deal.
    3. Vatika City on Extended Golf Course road is available at around Rs.7500 per sq feet. I know this is 2 Kms inside the extended Gold Course road and but Park Prime is around 30% cheaper than Vatika City.
    4. BPTP is really doing efforts to improve its image. It has spent lot of money from their pocket on Freedom life. It has launched high end Villas (for around Rs.3.5 crores by the name Chateu (on Dwarka Expressway). BPTP would deliver Park Prime on time (in next 6 months) so that it can sell it projects on Dwarka Expressway and Sector 70A.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • I stay on the golf course extension road in sector 50..My take is that the location is quite reasonable and should be livable within the next 2-3 years..I visited the site ..2 towers are close to completion with outside paint done but lots of work left inside...After some cajoling the people over there said that they have done the exteriors just to make people think that it is close to completion..However, the possesion just cannot happen this year even of the first 2 towers...They might be complete in the next 8-10 months i.e. early next year...Towers J & H are next and should take about 15 months if everything goes well..Having said the price of 5200-5300 is quite reasonable for 1360 sq ft one given the ticket sizes available in nearby localities..For the 1999 sq ft there are other and much better options available..

I would be willing to buy if anyone is interested in selling off the 1360 unit
    CommentQuote
  • If BPTP is selling at 5200 when next least costly project in this area is atleast 5800 psf (that too Emaar) then there are reasons.

These guys just cannot be trusted. You should check out Freedom Park Life first. Speak to buyers. Before possession super area was increased and buyers were asked to pay at current rates. Extra EDC was taken from buyers.

The point made by rahulgarg1 that BPTP is doing efforts to improve its image is really laughable. Dont expect possession before 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • SuperMario..You are absolutely right..But it is not about choosing a good builder..It is about choosing the best amongst the worst...I know this project may not be a good choice but a look at other options makes this acceptable at this price..Although I doubt I will get one even at this price:)

One reason for Emaar-MGF being expensive is slightly better specifications and a bit of a brand premium..Having said that, practically every builder has done that ..i.e increasing of super area and extra EDC after the increase by the govt...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravmunjal
    SuperMario..You are absolutely right..But it is not about choosing a good builder..It is about choosing the best amongst the worst...I know this project may not be a good choice but a look at other options makes this acceptable at this price..Although I doubt I will get one even at this price:)

One reason for Emaar-MGF being expensive is slightly better specifications and a bit of a brand premium..Having said that, practically every builder has done that ..i.e increasing of super area and extra EDC after the increase by the govt...

The statement indicates that it is a well informed decision from your side if you are going for it. That there is value to this buy cannot be denied. What scares is builder making new demands like Administrative charges or other enhancements. Hope things go right for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin121
    anyone interested to sell its 1369 sqft unit then mail me at for a direct deal..

brother !!

1) Please read forum rules... buying/selling/solicitation isnt allowed here...
    please go to one of the property selling sites for that

2) sharing of emails is only allowed thru PMs

please correct ur post
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am interested in Park prime but its too expensive for me. Broker is asking for 6000 psf, I am new to Golf course extn road. Please advice do we have any ready to move( 6-10 mths), end user option with the range of 80-85 lacs all exclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Now the resale price is 5700
    CommentQuote
  • Hello folks, any idea what the going rate for a 1999 unit in tower D & E is? I'm thinking of picking up a unit. Possession for these two towers is expected in three months or so.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Prime

Does anyone have a clue when is the possession of BPTP Park Prime going to be given ?

I have paid 95 % a year back and now just sitting waiting for the final notice to come ?

Also what are the resale rates for a 1260 sq ft apartment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea if possession has been given for any tower till now. I remember when I visited the site during March 12, people there told me that the possession of Tower D will happen by June 12.

Try to find out if possession has been offered for any of the tower in the project, this will give you a better picture.

Originally Posted by Hotelier
    Does anyone have a clue when is the possession of BPTP Park Prime going to be given ?

I have paid 95 % a year back and now just sitting waiting for the final notice to come ?

Also what are the resale rates for a 1260 sq ft apartment ?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP "Park Prime" Sec 66

Dear Friends,

When is the possession in this project ? Any idea ? BPTP collected 95 % of the payment from my friend 18 months back ? 2 towers look ready also.

Please advise if anyone has information.
    CommentQuote