Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Nothing happened or the builder could manage people to show everything is hunky dory is not the point . The question is r all those complaints genuine ?

.....& yr. explanations too r quite enlightening on the complaints on the various stages of the launch/construction .

The best is that i have started liking yr. statement "As I always say i m not emotionally attached with any builder or project" , i see something similar or this, most times u comment & defend BPTP ( do not take it seriously ) .
    Last edited by MANOJa; March 12 2011, 10:56 AM.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I try to do analysis. I can to justice to analysis only if i am not attached emotionally attached with any builder or project. I never defended BPTP as i m aware of complaints against the said builder.

The specific complaint u have mentioned it falls under pre launch complaints series.

U cannot give any example where i defend any builder for any wrong doing. I try to focus on the facts and try to do justice 2 analysis on the basis facts and facts only.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Nothing happened or the builder could manage people to show everything is hunky dory is not the point . The question is r all those complaints genuine ?

.....& yr. explanations too r quite enlightening on the complaints on the various stages of the launch/construction .

The best is that i have started liking yr. statement "As I always say i m not emotionally attached with any builder or project" , i see something similar or this, most times u comment & defend BPTP ( do not take it seriously ) .

Comment

I said, i am joking, if u r too conscious of it, yr. choice .
        Last edited by MANOJa; March 13 2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Also my remarks r purely based on the fact that BPTP is one of the most tainted builders in India & with the maximum no. of complaints . I think, they should be given an award for finding the most innovative ways of fleecing customers . Whether u agree to this or not, is yr. perspective .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          I said, i am joking, if u r too conscious of it, yr. choice .
          Last edited by MANOJa; March 13 2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I got a confirmed offer of 4,400 without any negotiation for my unit. In January I was getting 3,900 for the same unit. Appreciation of 500 in 3 months. This is still the lowest priced project in the vicinity, but moving up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
              I try to do analysis. I can to justice to analysis only if i am not attached emotionally attached with any builder or project. I never defended BPTP as i m aware of complaints against the said builder.

The specific complaint u have mentioned it falls under pre launch complaints series.

U cannot give any example where i defend any builder for any wrong doing. I try to focus on the facts and try to do justice 2 analysis on the basis facts and facts only.
              yaar kuch logo ko aadat hoti hai bas bolte rahne ke - kuch prove karne ke naam pe bhag jaate hai :d

apna research karo aur aish karo.

rohit

Comment

Sachi main, kuch logo ki adat hoti hai, advise karne ki, to buy illegal properties .

Apna research karo aur aish karo. Aur jo research main dikhay, do not ignore it . Exceptions can always be there ( if, this one finally turns out to be an exception ) , but exceptions cannot be rules .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16592.html
                Last edited by MANOJa; March 22 2011, 12:22 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

LOL jab logo ko "illegal" aur "unauthorised" ke beech ka diff nahi pata to unke level ka pata chal jaata hai.

Rohit

Comment

LOL. We have an scholar amongst us . He now at least admits on advising people on buying unauthorized properties .

LOL. I know, now another challenge is coming.......

Comment

unauthorised - means lacking some "regulations" 99% of the builder's property too fall in that category - and one percent lie.

anyways I have the courage to take the informed decision - waise bhi bakwaas pe respond karne ka time nahi hai apne paas.

I know the level of people who are trying to put their leg in everything, whethr they understnd or no.

Good day "Mr Karat"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X