Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Challenge dena bhul gaye, iss baar, i know better forget it, nobody is listening or bothered .

Aur jo difference samjha rahe ho, Google karo, u would learn more on it, ego thinks so "Warren Buffet :. .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

ample availability of units at 3900-4000

Originally posted by Vaibhav1319 View Post
      I got a confirmed offer of 4,400 without any negotiation for my unit. In January I was getting 3,900 for the same unit. Appreciation of 500 in 3 months. This is still the lowest priced project in the vicinity, but moving up fast.

Comment

Hi Rohit Warren, a friend of mine bought a small 2 BHK apartment in Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar for only 8 lakhs in 2005. Today, the same is worth 40 lakhs. Another friend bought a 2 BHK builder floor for 8 lakhs in 2007 (without car parking facility), it is worth 20 lakhs today.

Yes unauthorized colonies have been regularized by the delhi government; so nothing illegal or immoral in buying there now.

Comment

I agree with you Ishan but if you compare return from this project it has given good return for people who bought in Nov Dec 2009. That time the price was around 2500 2600 in resale.So return is good. And also there are buyers for this project. Because location is good. Lesser size. Price is good but with a catch (developer)
          Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
          ample availability of units at 3900-4000

Comment

More or less agree, quite factual comment( though not aware on the resale prices ) . But, as u said, it has a catch, the developer .

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
            I agree with you Ishan but if you compare return from this project it has given good return for people who bought in Nov Dec 2009. That time the price was around 2500 2600 in resale.So return is good. And also there are buyers for this project. Because location is good. Lesser size. Price is good but with a catch (developer)

Comment

I was quoted 2550 in Nov 2009 in resale.
              Dec 2011 for few towers mentioned by developer. Going by development status i think it is feasible. Ofcourse I am not talking abt intention of the developer but as per development status it can be delivered by Dec 2011 (few towers).
              Can't comment abt construction quality?
              Originally posted by amit2222
              The price still available in mkt is 3900-4000 levels.
              My understanding is that the project is launched at 2800 psf. 2500 was a steal in Dec 2009 if at all it happened which I doubt. The project was available in January at 3700. The only plus point I see is the location. Builder, quality of construction and completion is a big negative.
              BTW, when is the possession time stipulated by the BPTP for this project? Is it Dec 2011?

Comment

I think this project is going to be Wembley Estate projects. Wembley Estate is surrounded by Nirvana Country . This projects has apartments with small sizes and selling price (BSP) is comprable to Nirvana country projects.
                Originally posted by amit2222
                Well, investment into this project is high risk,high returns type.
                Other than the builder BPTP, the project has many positives including a resale price of 4000psf.

My understanding is to wait till possession time as I suspect prices will jump more towards completion of the project than anytime sooner.

Comment

Illegal Colonies To Lose Temporary Power Connections

After facing flak from the Punjab and Haryana High Court for allowing illegal constructions around IAF ammunition depot, the district administration has now decided to disconnect temporary power connections in the area. Such connections are provided to under construction buildings. Borewells in the area would also be sealed.
                  These decisions were taken at a high level meeting by MCG commissioner Sudhir Rajpal and deputy commissioner PC Meena on Wednesday.

Rajpal said that one way of stalling construction activity in the restricted area could be by banning entry of trucks carrying construction material. He directed MCG officials to keep a tab on any new construction activity in their respective areas. "If needed, police help will be provided for this purpose," the commissioner said.

The Municipal Act also has a provision for confiscation of the construction material lying on a prohibited site. The DC told officials of power utilities to disconnect temporary connections to under construction houses in the restricted zone and not to release any new connection. He ordered the officers to devise a surveillance mechanism to stop new constructions and carry out demolitions if any violation was found. DCP (west) Maheshwar Dayal said that city police will constitute a special team to ensure compliance of the HC orders.

Source: Times Of India

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  Hi Rohit Warren, a friend of mine bought a small 2 BHK apartment in Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar for only 8 lakhs in 2005. Today, the same is worth 40 lakhs. Another friend bought a 2 BHK builder floor for 8 lakhs in 2007 (without car parking facility), it is worth 20 lakhs today.

Yes unauthorized colonies have been regularized by the delhi government; so nothing illegal or immoral in buying there now.

Comment

BPTP "Park Prime" Sec 66

Are there any issues with the bptp park prime project in sector 66/67 ? why are rates hovering around 4000 in this project ?

Comment

BPTP "Park Prime" Sec 66

Are there any issues with the bptp park prime project in sector 66/67 ? why are rates hovering around 4000 in this project ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X