Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP or Emrald estate

Senior Members

I am looking for property (end use preferably) around budget of Rs 1 Cr.

Please suggest which one to go for

1)BPTP Park Prime - 1360 sq ft - heard, possession is expected in next 3 months - though seems unhabitable for at least 1 year - due to nearby construction activities goint on

2) Emrald Estate - possession expected by Mar'14

Or Since no other project is in this range having probable delivery in about a year, should i leave the thought of ready to move in and go in for investment only

3) Today's callidora/ canary green

4) Vatika life style homes

Requesting an advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by End user1
    Senior Members

I am looking for property (end use preferably) around budget of Rs 1 Cr.

Please suggest which one to go for

1)BPTP Park Prime - 1360 sq ft - heard, possession is expected in next 3 months - though seems unhabitable for at least 1 year - due to nearby construction activities goint on

2) Emrald Estate - possession expected by Mar'14

Or Since no other project is in this range having probable delivery in about a year, should i leave the thought of ready to move in and go in for investment only

3) Today's callidora/ canary green

4) Vatika life style homes

Requesting an advice

i dont know the rates but in this i will say go for emrald estate
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for ur adv park prime _
    rate is being quoted 6700-6800

Emerald 6600

Confusion
    Bptp not being a good builder, lousy and corrupt..doesn't hear to consumer, even have bouncers appointed in office

Location is good, site plan and approach road not so good

Emerald estate - emmar mgf generally delay projects, its financial position post cwg scam
    Also the apartment is at the end of the township. And hence will be habitable once township is ready..

Advice pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by End user1
    Thanks for ur adv park prime _
    rate is being quoted 6700-6800

Emerald 6600

Confusion
    Bptp not being a good builder, lousy and corrupt..doesn't hear to consumer, even have bouncers appointed in office

Location is good, site plan and approach road not so good

Emerald estate - emmar mgf generally delay projects, its financial position post cwg scam
    Also the apartment is at the end of the township. And hence will be habitable once township is ready..

Advice pls

i dont know the problem but i heard much in our forum only

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bptp-ltd/t-bptp-complaints-16592.html
    CommentQuote
  • Park Prime delayed for another year

It seems they are going to give possession after an year for units that are completed. This company is pathetic, holding interest free 95% payment for years now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudraksh
    It seems they are going to give possession after an year for units that are completed. This company is pathetic, holding interest free 95% payment for years now.

BPTP -- Blood pressure through property
    BPTP --- Bure phase teri property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudraksh

For BPTP, time frame for getting possession after paying 95% could be higher than time frame from booking to 95% demand raised.
    Sharing own experience.:D:D
    No issue with product & the quality, it's all about sheer mismanagement & Sarkari attitude.
    CommentQuote
  • On inquiring on the tentative possession for the project, this is what BPTP has to say :-(

Dear Mr. Saini,

Greetings of the day.

This is in reference to your below mail. With regards to offering possession, we would like to inform you that the exact month and date of offering possession cannot be ascertained at present as it depends on several factors like completion of all developmental activities and receipt of occupancy certificate however we are aiming at second- third quarter of this year tentatively for sending offer of possession. We will update you on the relevant developments accordingly.

For your ready reference, please find enclosed your updated statement of account.

Should you require any further assistance please write to us on customercare@bptp.com . We will be happy to assist you.
    Wishing you a creative day ahead.

Please note that all calculations, figures etc. are subject to internal and external audit.

Regards

Payal Gupta
    Customer Services
    BPTP Crest | Plot No:15 | Udyog Vihar Phase IV | Gurgaon -122015 | Haryana. | India.
    +91-124-3852787

Originally Posted by sayan1556
    For BPTP, time frame for getting possession after paying 95% could be higher than time frame from booking to 95% demand raised.
    Sharing own experience.:D:D
    No issue with product & the quality, it's all about sheer mismanagement & Sarkari attitude.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of possession date?

HI,

Does anyone have any idea of possession date as this projects looks to be in advance stage from pictures??
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price here? Interested in smaller 3 BR
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody heard of any distress deal in this project.

I am keen on the 1999 sq ft 4 BHK option.

Any broker details?
    CommentQuote
  • nyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a legal issue pending in this project?

What are the risks of entering into this project at this stage, other than a delayed possession by 6-18 months.

Investors/owners/dealers please throw some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • rates should be around 66-6800 ... however lot of black money would be involved as most of these were booked at sub 3k levels

Originally Posted by amit001
    nyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that the possession letters have started going out. it would be interesting to see how the prices pan out from here. it is still the lowest priced project on that belt..
    CommentQuote