Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP Park Prime, Sector - 66, Possession. Calling all owners.

Hi All,

I have an apartment in BPTP Park Prime, Sector 66. The long wait for possession is finally over as I received the possession letter, however the possession does not come without riders - As expected BPTP has stooped to a level keeping with it's reputation.

The following is what BPTP is looking at:

Increasing the super area - 1999 to 2053/2063 -
    Incorporating escalation costs - different for different buyers - mine is close to 6L, another one has it close to 17L - when asked about the calculation from them - they don't seem to have an answer for that.

No timely payment discount on the last demand and a few other things...

I would request if all the owners could form a group and take this up with BPTP in a very strong way. At the end it is us who are being subjected to a double whammy - of getting a super delayed possession and being arm twisted to pay up more - for no fault of ours.

Do PM me your email addresses and Phone nos.

Look forward to support from all the people who have an apartment in BPTP Park Prime. Let's all be united and challenge these fraudulent practice of the builder.

Cheers,
    Sushant
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Please can u give details about the demand letter.....the charges...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If possible pls scan and upload so we can see wat all charges have they asked for....have they asked for registration costs as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Can you please share more details regarding the amount to be paid during possession? And also how to contact you.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Saini

So apart from increasing super area, they have charged escalation cost?

If they have charged escalation cost, then I think this will be the first in Gurgaon and a reminder for all those who have booked in fresh in recent times.

Was there an escalation clause in the BBA that you had signed?

Originally Posted by Sushant Saini
    Hi All,

I have an apartment in BPTP Park Prime, Sector 66. The long wait for possession is finally over as I received the possession letter, however the possession does not come without riders - As expected BPTP has stooped to a level keeping with it's reputation.

The following is what BPTP is looking at:

Increasing the super area - 1999 to 2053/2063 -
    Incorporating escalation costs - different for different buyers - mine is close to 6L, another one has it close to 17L - when asked about the calculation from them - they don't seem to have an answer for that.

No timely payment discount on the last demand and a few other things...

I would request if all the owners could form a group and take this up with BPTP in a very strong way. At the end it is us who are being subjected to a double whammy - of getting a super delayed possession and being arm twisted to pay up more - for no fault of ours.

Do PM me your email addresses and Phone nos.

Look forward to support from all the people who have an apartment in BPTP Park Prime. Let's all be united and challenge these fraudulent practice of the builder.

Cheers,
    Sushant
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information Sushant. I also have an appartment in Par Prime and would like to know which tower are they offerring possession for ?

Please send more details around the same.

Thanks,
    Aashish
    CommentQuote
  • Possession BPTP Park Prime

@Asherm - They have offered possession for Tower D & E, however for other towers they have sent out the letters saying that possession would be offered by Feb. Please do check with BPTP incase you still haven't received any communication from them yet.

@JethroNull - I still have to go through the BBA, since I am out of town. I am sure somewhere in fine print and absurd language they would have stuck it in. Then the question would be on the method that has been adopted for calculation of price escalation, and why was there a delay in the construction - when all the payments were made on time by majority of the people.

khannapuneet & Rajggn - attaching the sheet.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Saini

Thanks for the prompt response. Highly unethical behavior by the builder. Passing off it's inefficiency to the customer is sad.

Escalation clause is extremely disturbing.

Originally Posted by Sushant Saini
    @Asherm - They have offered possession for Tower D & E, however for other towers they have sent out the letters saying that possession would be offered by Feb. Please do check with BPTP incase you still haven't received any communication from them yet.

@JethroNull - I still have to go through the BBA, since I am out of town. I am sure somewhere in fine print and absurd language they would have stuck it in. Then the question would be on the method that has been adopted for calculation of price escalation, and why was there a delay in the construction - when all the payments were made on time by majority of the people.

khannapuneet & Rajggn - attaching the sheet.
    CommentQuote
  • How much time has the builder given for payment of the amount? Any penalty amount being adjusted for the delay? The increased compensation clause for delay in possession was rs 10 per sq ft per month...?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Puneet, they have increased the compensation from Rs. 5 to Rs. 10, however the escalation cost is something that is of concern.

By any chance have you gone through the BBA. Did you find this clause anywhere?

Thanks,
    Sushant
    Originally Posted by khannapuneet
    How much time has the builder given for payment of the amount? Any penalty amount being adjusted for the delay? The increased compensation clause for delay in possession was rs 10 per sq ft per month...?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sushant...iv gone through the bba...but failed to determine any escalation clause mentioned. ..can u pls giv me ur no. I wanna talk..
    CommentQuote
  • Also is the penalty amount adjusted...10per sq ft? And when is this amount payable....have they given enough time?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Saini ,

I am in the same boat and want to fight it out.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Sudhant & everyone,

This is very bad, How BPTP can charge the Cost Escalation at last moment without any proper explaination and prior information ?.
    I received an email that they are withdrawing Timely payment discount. This is unethical, We all should need to get together and
    talk with builder on this. I am also having unit in BPTP park prime, but i have not received posssesion letter yet. As per BPTP customerservice, They will send possesion letter next week for another 2 tower.

I suggest , We all should get together and discuss among us first before talking to builder. So we can plan strategy , how we should
    handle this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sushant ji, have they given enough time to pay the amount? What is the date given in the letter by which u have to pay the balance amount?
    CommentQuote