Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 3 2020
355 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

BPTP Park Prime

Requeting if any one can update me on the current rates of BPTP Park Prime, Sec 66, gurgaon.

Please contact if anyone interested in buying a unit of 1360 sq ft [2+1 BHK]

Thanks in anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by Jasraj
      Instant payment at 3600 per square feet,final price. Any sellers, please pm or write a message in this forum. Please do not send a message for higher price. 3600 is my final offer.
      hahaha jahan price 4100-4200 ka hai , wahan 3600 pe har investor buyer hai mere dost !!!!!!

i guess if anything is available at this price in this project everyone would be a buyer at this fourm !!!

Comment

Instant payment at 3600 per square feet,final price. Any sellers, please pm or write a message in this forum. Please do not send a message for higher price. 3600 is my final offer.
        Hi,

Sahi hai Jassi bhai ..kya kanta phenka hai - agar koi machli phanse to hame bhi batana...

Cheers
        __________________________________________________ __________
        It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

hahhahaha have a unit....will sell 3250....unit size is 2196 Sq. ft. interested!

Comment

Should i buy flat in Park Prime

I am interested to buy a flat of 1999 Sq ft in BPTP as i find the location better as compared to Besteck as it is just opposite to the Landmark mall and the IT Park which are coming in front of the apartment.

What i have is the dought is that looking at the reputation what BPTP has with its previous project freedom Park.I saw the Aaj Tak news report on youtube and lawsuits are still going on.Is it the safe bet with the BPTP on this one also.

As they have laid the GF slab on jan 2010 so i believe it will take 36 months to complete as no builder on this earth will deliver the project before time even after the construction is on full swing.

And can you kindly update what will be the correct resale price of this project and i have different prices quoted from property delears.

Kindly advice.

Comment

I heard that they are giving possession in Mid 2012. If this news is correct then 3600 is real cheap price.

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
              hahaha jahan price 4100-4200 ka hai , wahan 3600 pe har investor buyer hai mere dost !!!!!!

i guess if anything is available at this price in this project everyone would be a buyer at this fourm !!!

Comment

Yes, possession is expected around May 2011. Current price is 4100-4200

Comment

there was another BPTP project with the same boundry by the name Park Mansion..duplex apartments. is that also available in 4100-4200? any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by shori825 View Post
                    Yes, possession is expected around May 2011. Current price is 4100-4200
                    May 2011 is already gone,what is new date of probable possession
                    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

I think, he meant May 2012 .

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
                      May 2011 is already gone,what is new date of probable possession
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X