Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI ,

There is no group like BPTP Park Prime Owner's Group. I tried but now able to to search.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkmr
    HI ,

There is no group like BPTP Park Prime Owner's Group. I tried but now able to to search.

You are right...there is nothing like this group there.Also i think that any action that we are contemplating against BPTP should be taken asap....as once people start paying up , they will get a precedent and refuse to do anything about this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Puneet,

Please do ask your friend for suggestions. Also I will speak with my lawyer today. Let's all plan and meet on Sat and go to the builder office.

There is no escalation cost calculation sheet given my BPTP, only a demand, which I am attaching here.

Originally Posted by khannapuneet
    I had a word with my childhood friend who is currently practising as a senior advocate in the supreme court....he says its foolish of builder's and customer's calling it as escalation cost.....it shud be called as Extortion Cost..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

What is mentioned in Annexure C? As per Sl No E there is Annexure C.
    CommentQuote
  • Annexure C is nothing but the documents required for taking the possession.

I met my lawyer today and spoke to him briefly on this, am meeting him again on 10th Jan, when I will give him a copy of my BBA to him. A few points that my lawyer suggested.

1) No point going to BPTP office - have all communication in written, as going to the office, one will be encountered by Customer Care only - rather than that -

2) Send BPTP a simple mail highlighting the grievance, and sought for redressal of the same, wait for their reply, which according to him would be some absurd reply, then send a collective mail asking for an appointment as a group who would want to meet someone senior/responsible - this meeting would primarily look at communicating one's discomfort zone and asking for relevant action from BPTP.

to his mind, at best BPTP would settle by lowering/cancelling the escalation costs and in return would ask us to forgo the late delivery penalty.

He suggests, post that we should look at the option of sending BPTP a notice etc.

Puneet, were you able to speak/take suggestion from your lawyer friend.

Regards,
    Sushant

Originally Posted by rajggn
    Hi

What is mentioned in Annexure C? As per Sl No E there is Annexure C.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sushant ji...he has suggested the same and I had communicated this to mr. Amit dhingra and mr. Sc goyal (botj are having units in bptp).
    All communications must be thru emails...and the emotions of all the owners must be communicated to bptp.....however all legal action ( sending a notice or filing a case) shud be taken only once we take possession. ....and collective action is necessary. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • HI Everyone,

Let meet at 10 AM Saturday (11- Jan-2014). Please confirm yhe venue. I suggest lets meet at any coffee shop near to Sohna road ( Near BPTP site). Please confirm your attendance.
    CommentQuote
  • Let first meet at Park Prime Site. In this way message will also go to BPTP that buyers are in touch with each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Also we have to inform other buyers also.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel we need to get united ASAP to fight against the builder otherwise due date will pass.
    First we need to meet somewhere & decide the strategy going forward.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit ji...lets meet at bptp park prime site on saturday at 10.00 am....please everyone confirm ur attendance....we need to meet asap to decide further course of action. ...or else due date will pass....
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting of Bura Phasay Tere Pass (BPTP) victims

Most likely a large number of us are meeting at the site on Sunday at 10:00 am. Please do convey to as many people as possible.

Thanks,
    Sushant
    CommentQuote
  • Saturday or Sunday???
    CommentQuote
  • Around 10-15 of us are meeting at BPTP site on Sunday at 11am. We have made whatsapp group as well. anyone interested may send your number.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in Tower G and have received a mail from BPTP like withdrawal of Timely payment discount etc which have been stated in this forum by other members.I saw the demand which have been shared by esteem members which stated increase in super Area and an escalation cost of 6 Lacs.What looks like from BPTP site is that they have calculated the Timely Payment discount which would be roughly be 2-3 lacs and added the delayed payment pelanty which would be more than 3 lacs and passed it on to the flat owners.
    Which is a sad thing to do on their part but the history of this builder speaks a great length on their reputation.
    What i could not understand is how come 17 Lacs as escalation cost be given to another flat owner as it should remain constant for all the flat owners.Can that esteem flat owner attach his demand letter as it will be a fit case of cheating by the builder and we can take a legal case.And if the demand of escaltion cost is same for all the members then we might have to discuss how to take it forward.
    I am not in town for couple of weeks but let me know whatever you esteem members need me to do as i know some fine day i will also receive the demand letter with the escalation cost.
    CommentQuote