Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Where are you guys? No one here to respond to my query ^^^ ??

Comment

I am telling everyone for quite sometime that this is one of the reasonable project available for end use as well as for investment on GCX area.

I personally been to the site 3-4 time in past couple of months and the progress of the work is outstanding.

Originally posted by dheerajswami View Post

Comment

dheeraj

Originally posted by dheerajswami View Post
        @bptp park prime is a decent projects, the company is a little bit hard to handle in terms of admin issues due to loose management however bptp projects are ok to invest, do not go by what ppl say about the builder.

If the builder is that bad howcome most of their projects are sold out. All you need to remmember bptp is a little bit laid back in delivery of final products. But returns are fine for investment and end use purposes.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys but I was waiting on comments from BlessU Amit and Manoja..

where are you guys. your bro needs help

5200 BSP is the right price?

Comment

Dherrej you are getting total 80 or basic 80
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

BPTP investments

Hi
              Greetings

Growth in investments in BPTP has been negative for most of the projects,, plots and villas in faridabad have paid back some reasonable growth..

Regarding delays, this is chronic and can be judged from the no of projects on their website some even older than5 years and still to be delivered.

Check complaints online and do visit the companies own website to check the COMPLETELY delivered projects not a few towers out of a couple of projects.

Yes I am happy for Dheeraj and Park Prime customers having made money so for plot and villa customers in Faridabad and wonder why 80% of investors are suffering despite the market having recovered substantially since 2008 levels??
              What is fundamentally wrong with the builders ability in not being able to deliver project within reasonalble time?

Why is it that super area increases for all the projects??

Profits which people calculate are paper profits in most of the projects but disappear subsequently due to delays> 5 Years ( as 95% payment is taken within 2 years), Increase in Super areas, increase in govt EDC charges, and funny charges based on one sided BBAs claimed by BPTP.

If all this is BS Dheeraj then thats what it gets..BS.

Cheers
              Last edited by BlessU; February 25 2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Growth in investments in BPTP has been negative for most of the projects,, plots and villas in faridabad have paid back some reasonable growth..

Regarding delays, this is chronic and can be judged from the no of projects on their website some even older than5 years and still to be delivered.

Check complaints online and do visit the companies own website to check the COMPLETELY delivered projects not a few towers out of a couple of projects.

Yes I am happy for Dheeraj and Park Prime customers having made money so for plot and villa customers in Faridabad and wonder why 80% of investors are suffering despite the market having recovered substantially since 2008 levels??
                What is fundamentally wrong with the builders ability in not being able to deliver project within reasonalble time?

Why is it that super area increases for all the projects??

Profits which people calculate are paper profits in most of the projects but disappear subsequently due to delays> 5 Years ( as 95% payment is taken within 2 years), Increase in Super areas, increase in govt EDC charges, and funny charges based on one sided BBAs claimed by BPTP.

If all this is BS Dheeraj then thats what it gets..BS.

Cheers
                Sir please suggest me should I enter in to this project at these rates or not? 5200 BSP 80 Lacks all inclusive 1360 sq ft.

please let me know asap as deal won't wait for me.

Comment

dheeraj if it purely for investment:

lets suppose you invest 80 lakhs and in 1 year the price becomes 6000 you gain (1360*800) 11 lakhs on a capital of 80 lakhs which is only 13%

if the price is 6500, you get (1300*1360)= 17 lakhs that 22%

But if you are looking at this for a 3-4 year investment/end use. Go for it.

PS - I am not including rental value, as this may still take 2 years before its is handed over completeltly

Comment

I was wondering why BPTP park prime is getting sold so cheaply (5200/sqft) in that area, where other projects in the same area are going for (6500/sqft).
                    1) Is it only about builder's reputation
                    2) Is this project is not good / delayed

I am considering one unit of 1360 for the end use. Is it worth putting my hard earned money into this project.

Expert members please suggest.
                    Thanks,

Comment

You should definitely go for BPTP Park Prime at these levels

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                      Sir please suggest me should I enter in to this project at these rates or not? 5200 BSP 80 Lacks all inclusive 1360 sq ft.

please let me know asap as deal won't wait for me.
                      You should definitely go for BPTP Park Prime at this price due to the following reasons:
                      1. Under-construction projects nearby are priced much more than Park Prime.
                      2. Anantraj has launched floors in Sector 63A (First floor - Rs.1.1 crore, Second floor - Rs.1.21 crores). 2+Study in Rs.80-85 lacs is definitely a good deal.
                      3. Vatika City on Extended Golf Course road is available at around Rs.7500 per sq feet. I know this is 2 Kms inside the extended Gold Course road and but Park Prime is around 30% cheaper than Vatika City.
                      4. BPTP is really doing efforts to improve its image. It has spent lot of money from their pocket on Freedom life. It has launched high end Villas (for around Rs.3.5 crores by the name Chateu (on Dwarka Expressway). BPTP would deliver Park Prime on time (in next 6 months) so that it can sell it projects on Dwarka Expressway and Sector 70A.

Cheers,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X