Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

I stay on the golf course extension road in sector 50..My take is that the location is quite reasonable and should be livable within the next 2-3 years..I visited the site ..2 towers are close to completion with outside paint done but lots of work left inside...After some cajoling the people over there said that they have done the exteriors just to make people think that it is close to completion..However, the possesion just cannot happen this year even of the first 2 towers...They might be complete in the next 8-10 months i.e. early next year...Towers J & H are next and should take about 15 months if everything goes well..Having said the price of 5200-5300 is quite reasonable for 1360 sq ft one given the ticket sizes available in nearby localities..For the 1999 sq ft there are other and much better options available..

I would be willing to buy if anyone is interested in selling off the 1360 unit

Comment

If BPTP is selling at 5200 when next least costly project in this area is atleast 5800 psf (that too Emaar) then there are reasons.

These guys just cannot be trusted. You should check out Freedom Park Life first. Speak to buyers. Before possession super area was increased and buyers were asked to pay at current rates. Extra EDC was taken from buyers.

The point made by rahulgarg1 that BPTP is doing efforts to improve its image is really laughable. Dont expect possession before 1 year.

Comment

SuperMario..You are absolutely right..But it is not about choosing a good builder..It is about choosing the best amongst the worst...I know this project may not be a good choice but a look at other options makes this acceptable at this price..Although I doubt I will get one even at this price

One reason for Emaar-MGF being expensive is slightly better specifications and a bit of a brand premium..Having said that, practically every builder has done that ..i.e increasing of super area and extra EDC after the increase by the govt...

Comment

Originally posted by gauravmunjal View Post
          SuperMario..You are absolutely right..But it is not about choosing a good builder..It is about choosing the best amongst the worst...I know this project may not be a good choice but a look at other options makes this acceptable at this price..Although I doubt I will get one even at this price

One reason for Emaar-MGF being expensive is slightly better specifications and a bit of a brand premium..Having said that, practically every builder has done that ..i.e increasing of super area and extra EDC after the increase by the govt...
          The statement indicates that it is a well informed decision from your side if you are going for it. That there is value to this buy cannot be denied. What scares is builder making new demands like Administrative charges or other enhancements. Hope things go right for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin121
            anyone interested to sell its 1369 sqft unit then mail me at for a direct deal..
            brother !!

1) Please read forum rules... buying/selling/solicitation isnt allowed here...
            please go to one of the property selling sites for that

2) sharing of emails is only allowed thru PMs

please correct ur post
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am interested in Park prime but its too expensive for me. Broker is asking for 6000 psf, I am new to Golf course extn road. Please advice do we have any ready to move( 6-10 mths), end user option with the range of 80-85 lacs all exclusive

Comment

Now the resale price is 5700
                Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Comment

Hello folks, any idea what the going rate for a 1999 unit in tower D & E is? I'm thinking of picking up a unit. Possession for these two towers is expected in three months or so.

Comment

BPTP Park Prime

Does anyone have a clue when is the possession of BPTP Park Prime going to be given ?

I have paid 95 % a year back and now just sitting waiting for the final notice to come ?

Also what are the resale rates for a 1260 sq ft apartment ?

Comment

Any idea if possession has been given for any tower till now. I remember when I visited the site during March 12, people there told me that the possession of Tower D will happen by June 12.

Try to find out if possession has been offered for any of the tower in the project, this will give you a better picture.

Originally posted by Hotelier View Post
                      Does anyone have a clue when is the possession of BPTP Park Prime going to be given ?

I have paid 95 % a year back and now just sitting waiting for the final notice to come ?

Also what are the resale rates for a 1260 sq ft apartment ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X