Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Did you buy? At what total rate/ BSP?

Anyone knows whats the going rate in BPTP or other projects in that area? As Mahendra meadows booking at 3700

Anyone knows whats the going rate in BPTP Park Prime?????
    CommentQuote
  • I endorse that . Would never ever in life go for BPTP ( :bab (4): i might, if it is free or for 20-30 % of the BSP .:D ) . I have seen a lot of people/friends going almost bankrupt, because of investments in BPTP .

Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    BPTP is a lousy & corrupt builder.

Not only their Faridabad project, even for Freedom Park in Gurgaon there are lots of stories going around that they are asking people for additional money & not giving possession though work is complete.

WOuld be good to check on that first.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (4):
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I endorse that . Would never ever in life go for BPTP ( :bab (4): i might, if it is free or for 20-30 % of the BSP .:D ) . I have seen a lot of people/friends going almost bankrupt, because of investments in BPTP .

BPTP is a crook builder, i also never recommend and nor buy in BPTP projects. As I remember some days back on sunday I was watching program on TV, one investor called and was complaining about gross changes made by BPTP in Park Prime project plan without informing buyers. If someone thinking to buy please check every information and site details.

High risk high reward.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that BPTP is trying to improve image. BPTP is looking for an IPO and without improving image they cannot go for an IPO. If this is true then Park Prime will be their showcase project.
    Originally Posted by real007
    :bab (4):

BPTP is a crook builder, i also never recommend and nor buy in BPTP projects. As I remember some days back on sunday I was watching program on TV, one investor called and was complaining about gross changes made by BPTP in Park Prime project plan without informing buyers. If someone thinking to buy please check every information and site details.

High risk high reward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I heard that BPTP is trying to improve image. BPTP is looking for an IPO and without improving image they cannot go for an IPO. If this is true then Park Prime will be their showcase project.

BPTP got approval for IPO this year in May-June and still did not float it due to bad image. They have approval from SEBI to launch till April 2011. Their artificial lake and sample villa in Amstoria would be ready by feb 2011. It is possible that they might go public in March 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • So artificial lake and sample villa will improve BPTP's image?

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    BPTP got approval for IPO this year in May-June and still did not float it due to bad image. They have approval from SEBI to launch till April 2011. Their artificial lake and sample villa in Amstoria would be ready by feb 2011. It is possible that they might go public in March 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • :):):)
    i guess the delay was due to adverse conditions for all RE. thats why even emaar/prestige etc ipo are also heldup.

the lake/villa will help in selling the project better if nothing else:)

Originally Posted by rajggn
    So artificial lake and sample villa will improve BPTP's image?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree.

BPTP's image depends upon 3 projects
    a)Park Prime
    b)Sec 102 Township
    c)Sec 37 D

If BPTP is able to deliver Park Prime and Sec 37 D project in 2011 without any nautanki then only it's image will be improved. Success of the above projects will enhance the success of it's forthcoming IPO. Because IPO investors will not put money based of any faridabad projects.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    It would be very difficult for BPTP to come out with IPO this fiscal year. RE stocks are in doldrums and so is the entire sector. They might not get enough subscription as biggies like Emmar are still standing by with their IPO plans.

BPTP might have to carry their hard work for another 1 year and that would be good for investors as better quality and timely delivery would be taken care of.

Not a big fan of BPTP myself, but recently I have noticed two corporate project bang on NH8 (udyog vihar - next to Airtel and Sec 30). Both of them looks well designed, pleasant and well maintained.
    CommentQuote
    I agree.

BPTP's image depends upon 3 projects
    a)Park Prime
    b)Sec 102 Township
    c)Sec 37 D

If BPTP is able to deliver Park Prime and Sec 37 D project in 2011 without any nautanki then only it's image will be improved. Success of the above projects will enhance the success of it's forthcoming IPO. Because IPO investors will not put money based of any faridabad projects.

you can add Capital City, Noida also to the list
    CommentQuote
  • Can BPTP deliver Capital City in 2011?
    Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    you can add Capital City, Noida also to the list
    CommentQuote
    Can BPTP deliver Capital City in 2011?

I seriously doubt their ability to deliver any of their projects in time; There are bound to be substantial delays:
    the only thing I am sure is that they will not run away with my money.
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan bhai, agar 3 saal ke project ko 8-10 saal laga deta hai, it as good as bhag gaye .
    CommentQuote
  • Let's see when BPTP delivers above mentioned projects.

But I agree with raumybhan BPTP has delivered some projects in Gurgaon

a) Park Life Sec 57 -- Some towers are delivered. Some towers are not yet delivered. I think that project was launched in 2005.
    b)One commercial building at NH8 near to Airtel building
    c) Another commercial building at NH8 in sector 31

Let see when BPTP delivers Park Prime.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    raumybhan bhai, agar 3 saal ke project ko 8-10 saal laga deta hai, it as good as bhag gaye .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    raumybhan bhai, agar 3 saal ke project ko 8-10 saal laga deta hai, it as good as bhag gaye .

Agreed ...
    CommentQuote
  • well they are giving company to airtel building. an eyesore for me with its misplaced reds(so what if its their corporate colour)

bptp would do better to shut those disco dancer lights. but not a bad building per se.. they could learn from their park centra which is nice office project.

Originally Posted by Yamban
    This may sound impolite to West-Delhi residents, but the BPTP building next to Airtel on NH-8 should rather have been in Tilak Nagar or Vikaspuri...

Really seems out of place.... I wonder which Gurgaon corporate would rent that "jhandamaar" building !
    CommentQuote