Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the current scenario at Park Prime. The rates seem to be heading south each month. Any specific reasons now, are old issues resolved wrt FMS and Other Services?
    CommentQuote
  • Mancha....u know what.... i was interested to buy this project 2to3 years back but i thought to stay there r some time and if it appeals, i will buy it..... now the state ia like this.... every month i spend here.... i curse myself for choosing this project to come here nd stay on rent.... buying a flat here.... forget it...... u can get a 3bedroom here in 90 lacs and even then people r not buying it... and like u said, rates r going south continously fr this one.... so u can imagine, y its happening
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updates for Mansion Towers in this project: plaster on walls can b seen on some area on walls just like 3 years back. But from last 5 months, I am seeing 3 to 5 labors in balconies and around but only few days back, I saw some 15 labors. Considering current pace, it will take 3 more years.
    CommentQuote
  • War is still on with bptp vs residents. The club is not ready and builder doesn't have money from last 3 yrs and 1st it will complete the under construction tower which will take minimum 3 yrs and then it might work on club. Residents, on and off stop paying maintenance charges and then maintenance guys stops picking up garbage and stair case in all towers and floors gets full of garbage and stinks for many days. Then everybody starts paying and then the whole cycle starts again.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the update guys? Is everything sorted out now? Are 3 BHKs still available for 90 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiten2906
    What's the update guys? Is everything sorted out now? Are 3 BHKs still available for 90 lakhs?

Not sure about the current resale prices now, but the club house is mostly ready and there are news that the inauguration is scheduled for tmorrow (Dec 31st).
    Ihave visited the clubhouse personally and really liked the neatness and space utilisation they have done.
    CommentQuote
  • Another major accident. This time the big power transmission tower with high tension wires fell down as one of the truck had head on collision with it. Right from the turning to sector 66 and 67 from golf course extension is itself a mess. This accident was bound to happen as those transmission towers are mounted right in the middle of the road on either sides and anyone who is coming for the first time to park prime/uptown/bestech/VV in night, prone to such mishapps.
    No drainage systems(sector road crossing is badly water clogged in rains), street lights in night dont work in 66-67 sector roads and horrible traffic signal with traffic jams all the time as only sometime it works, lot of people dont follow it as there are lot of badshapur villagers using this junction and hardly following traffic rules, badly managed narrow space at crossing making it further difficult for traffic to follow smoothly.

Govt should remount the road dividers and put them wisely to provide more space at crossing.

Traffic signals and police should always be working at this crossing so as to settle the things down.

Street lights should always be on in night so that vehicles dont collide on transmission towers and each other.

Completely abondoned and desserted in night, totally unsafe for people to commute. No body moves out from their houses in night once they are back from office, needs very good police petroling.

This is the 7-8th accident i have seen in last 2.5 years near sector 66-67 , with 4 accidents happened just next to bptp park prime.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sadly one more accident today at Victory valley and park prime road(Badshapur road) crossing, hoping passengers are not hurt badly.

Everyone, please be more carefull while driving at this patch
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any reason why prices are bottoming down on this road, or this project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Jitin19 months ago
      Multiple reasons:
      Narrow Village road full of villager cars/autos driving rash and indisciplined way,road with no security and completely dark in night, resulting many accidents.
      No drainage in these sectors yet
      Completely dark from the GCX road turn,no street lights,transmission towers right in center of road. No inb/w projects/houses/shops on connecting roads which are operational, no illumination atall.
      Some big projects on road just getting delivered but they can also light up small area on road near to their entrance only which might not suffice
      3 years of possession, club still not completed neither operational. Members still fighting with management.
      Extremely bad civil work, water seepages big time which they are not able to fix till now and infact, it will further detoriate by time . Speak to plumbers of the society and you will get to know about it.
      80% of the time, only 1 lift works in most of the towers. Many times, none of the lift works
      The miracle guy for this project who was heading the admin and maintainence work, has resigned after his long stint and i guess, society further downfall will start.
      90% of 3.5/4 bhk flats(except 2.5bhk) dont recieve sunlight and remaining 10% recieves in one balciny for very smalll time.
      Toilet seats don't drain making it impossible to use them in many houses.
      I know houses where water is still dripping down from bathroom false ceilings,kitchen balcony cieling even after 3 years of repeat complaint.
      Bathroom door handles and balcony windows needs carpainter work every 3 months.
      AC and LED installation guys struggle to drill and fix them, tells owners that its there risk if those things fall down. Walls looks to be made of only sand.
      Pipes in basement keeps leaking constantly and they are not able to fix them yet. Every month, they put cements on pipes joints and cement spots parked under those leaking pipes
      Best way to know about a delivered project is to speak to their plumbers,carpainters, electricians etc.
      Cheap and duplicate electric crab tree switches which keep burning by themself
      Exorbitant power charges, builder still not able to provide required power lines.
      No RWA till yet.
  • Because earlier the prices were speculative.now realty is in front of the buyers.earlier everybody bought future.but actuall flats and area is not as good as brochures
    CommentQuote
  • Third grade project.
    I need plumber to fix water leakage,water dripping from bathroom cieling straight on my head but got to know that Plumbers and staff again went on strike from yesterday and they are not coming back if their long due salaries are not paid soon.
    My Kitchen and its balcony is in horrible state due to water leakages in walls but there is no action inspite of repeated complaints from last 1 year
    Club still not completely neither operational
    My Master Toilet seat not working from last 3 years and management saying that you need to break the floor and fix the pipes at your own cost
    Never buy neither take apartment on rent here

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Another blow, Food delivery companies are saying no to deliver in sector 66 and 67. Swiggy just stopped delivering this area after 6.30pm. They are saying that their orders are getting snatched by local mob. Big shame
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitin1
    Third grade project.
    I need plumber to fix water leakage,water dripping from bathroom cieling straight on my head but got to know that Plumbers and staff again went on strike from yesterday and they are not coming back if their long due salaries are not paid soon.
    My Kitchen and its balcony is in horrible state due to water leakages in walls but there is no action inspite of repeated complaints from last 1 year
    Club still not completely neither operational
    My Master Toilet seat not working from last 3 years and management saying that you need to break the floor and fix the pipes at your own cost
    Never buy neither take apartment on rent here

Sympathies with you for this horrible project by BPTP, so many people got duped by them everywhere.

And people wonder why this project is so cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got to know that very sad news. One person was killed on Tuesday near ireo victory valley by a car accident. May God give courage to his family and his soul RIP
    CommentQuote
  • So i dont own a house there but been there on rent since Last year. The club house is ready - they have the gym and a billiards table. S
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sidharthshukla3 months ago
      For some reason the entire post is not going live nor can i delete it - below is the complete update.

So i dont own a house there but been there on rent since Last year. The club house is ready - they have the gym and a billiards table. Swimming pool i was told will take a few more months.
      Roads have gone really bad thanks to the rains. The main traffic light is now a long 100 second one and thanks to increasing traffic you could be stuck in them for 2-3 cycles.
      Water is leaking in a lot of places resulting in not only seepage but also sometimes loss of pressure across the house. Walls which have the shafts in them are definitely prone to seepage and in some cases in some houses the bathroom pipe leaks inside the walls... the wall outside, in my case the dining area thus has seepage. Only solution - remove counter, dig wall, new pipes etc etc...
      Strikes are on as well, last incident was about 1 month ago. I had called the plumber for some work and he told me they had not done anything since the morning because they had not got paid again for a very long time. A little after this there was a notice put up in the towers saying that some 4 Cr was due to BPTP from residents and hence difficulty in managing services.
      No shops other than the one daily needs which opened 7 odd months ago and one hair cut fellow and then the local cart guys
      Both roads leading to thee society are bad. The direct and faster one is the single lane Badshapur which most people would take.. it has a huge drain cover which was flat earlier but now the dirt has gone away , can be a major problem for cars. The second entry point, just this morning they decided to throw some bricks in to cover a deepening hole.
      With some of the major storms in Gurgaon over the last weeks, have seen them on 2 ocassions pumping water out from the right side of the gate..best part they just let it run on the road.