Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi This is to get guidance on the increasing atrocities of the builder BPTP. They gave us possession in the year 2014 and since then they have made our lives hell. They are charging abnoxious maintenance fee + exteremly high DG charges. They gave us incomplete property (with no promised club & pool facility) but the monies were taken way much in advance. On some pretex or the other they are charging us either in the name of maintenace or common area electricity. I need to know what is the standard parameter on maintence charges for the societies; what are the charges levied and what all is included in maintenance cost Would apprecite if I can get expert guidance and how we can fight the builder from these atrocities. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I am looking for a property in a budget of 1.2 - 1.3 crore in around SPR and have been recommended BPTP Prime. Can everyone pls suggest the current state of affairs between the residents and builder there? Is this property worth purchase for end purpose? Any views will be very helpful.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • lofty230410 months ago
      Avoid it...too many negatives- extremely poor construction quality, guards and maintenance people never paid on time as a result of which they go on strike. I remember beginning of this year the garbage was not picked for a month or so. Residents and collaboraters ( they own over 100 flats)) haven't paid arrears in ages.swimming pool is still not operational. The approach road- st Xavier crossing is a broken mess. Be prepared to wait at the red light for the long haul. On the positive side the landscaping is exquisite....but all in all...the cons outweigh the pros.... P.s- i am living on rent here
  • what is the market price in sector 66 and area in the vicinity
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Jitin19 months ago
      The sector never had any fix price. It depends on the projects. Bptp can be made available at less than 6k while bestech, victory valley,Merlin might not even come in less than 8k