Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Yes agree amit ji....sushant ji pls share escalation cost calculation sheet....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khannapuneet View Post
      In tower f...
      Hi,

I also have flat in BPTP Park Prime and they send possession letter with multiple surprises:
      - Hefty escalation cost
      - No delay delivery payment
      - Sign undertaking without being physically inspected the flat

Let's join together....
      (Vaibhav Mittal)
      Last edited by Malvish; April 27 2015, 09:17 AM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

I am also being given hefty demand which has escalation cost.....no delay delivery adjustment......and worst that they don't have answer for any question being asked....

I think we all should make a group.....put RTI.....go to consumer court.......contact news channel....or AAP party and whatever means we can be helpful.....

Comment

Hi vaibhav, in which tower is ur flat and how much escalation has been demanded?

Comment

I had a word with my childhood friend who is currently practising as a senior advocate in the supreme court....he says its foolish of builder's and customer's calling it as escalation cost.....it shud be called as Extortion Cost..

Comment

Guys, there is group on Facebook by the name of "BPTP Park Prime Owner's Group", plz join this and then we can decide on what next steps needed to taken to counter the Bullish behavior of the Builder.
              Requesting all to join this group or create a new one which each and every one can join.

Comment

HI ,

There is no group like BPTP Park Prime Owner's Group. I tried but now able to to search.

Comment

Originally posted by amitkmr View Post
                  HI ,

There is no group like BPTP Park Prime Owner's Group. I tried but now able to to search.
                  You are right...there is nothing like this group there.Also i think that any action that we are contemplating against BPTP should be taken asap....as once people start paying up , they will get a precedent and refuse to do anything about this.

Comment

Hi Puneet,

Please do ask your friend for suggestions. Also I will speak with my lawyer today. Let's all plan and meet on Sat and go to the builder office.

There is no escalation cost calculation sheet given my BPTP, only a demand, which I am attaching here.

Originally posted by khannapuneet View Post
                    I had a word with my childhood friend who is currently practising as a senior advocate in the supreme court....he says its foolish of builder's and customer's calling it as escalation cost.....it shud be called as Extortion Cost..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi

What is mentioned in Annexure C? As per Sl No E there is Annexure C.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X