Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
355 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Annexure C is nothing but the documents required for taking the possession.

I met my lawyer today and spoke to him briefly on this, am meeting him again on 10th Jan, when I will give him a copy of my BBA to him. A few points that my lawyer suggested.

1) No point going to BPTP office - have all communication in written, as going to the office, one will be encountered by Customer Care only - rather than that -

2) Send BPTP a simple mail highlighting the grievance, and sought for redressal of the same, wait for their reply, which according to him would be some absurd reply, then send a collective mail asking for an appointment as a group who would want to meet someone senior/responsible - this meeting would primarily look at communicating one's discomfort zone and asking for relevant action from BPTP.

to his mind, at best BPTP would settle by lowering/cancelling the escalation costs and in return would ask us to forgo the late delivery penalty.

He suggests, post that we should look at the option of sending BPTP a notice etc.

Puneet, were you able to speak/take suggestion from your lawyer friend.

Regards,
    Sushant

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
    Hi

What is mentioned in Annexure C? As per Sl No E there is Annexure C.

Comment

Yes sushant ji...he has suggested the same and I had communicated this to mr. Amit dhingra and mr. Sc goyal (botj are having units in bptp).
      All communications must be thru emails...and the emotions of all the owners must be communicated to bptp.....however all legal action ( sending a notice or filing a case) shud be taken only once we take possession. ....and collective action is necessary. Regards

Comment

HI Everyone,

Let meet at 10 AM Saturday (11- Jan-2014). Please confirm yhe venue. I suggest lets meet at any coffee shop near to Sohna road ( Near BPTP site). Please confirm your attendance.

Comment

Let first meet at Park Prime Site. In this way message will also go to BPTP that buyers are in touch with each other.

Comment

Also we have to inform other buyers also.

Comment

I feel we need to get united ASAP to fight against the builder otherwise due date will pass.
              First we need to meet somewhere & decide the strategy going forward.
              Last edited January 10 2014, 07:48 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Amit ji...lets meet at bptp park prime site on saturday at 10.00 am....please everyone confirm ur attendance....we need to meet asap to decide further course of action. ...or else due date will pass....

Comment

Meeting of Bura Phasay Tere Pass (BPTP) victims

Most likely a large number of us are meeting at the site on Sunday at 10:00 am. Please do convey to as many people as possible.

Thanks,
                  Sushant

Comment

Saturday or Sunday???

Comment

Around 10-15 of us are meeting at BPTP site on Sunday at 11am. We have made whatsapp group as well. anyone interested may send your number.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X