Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

I have a flat in Tower G and have received a mail from BPTP like withdrawal of Timely payment discount etc which have been stated in this forum by other members.I saw the demand which have been shared by esteem members which stated increase in super Area and an escalation cost of 6 Lacs.What looks like from BPTP site is that they have calculated the Timely Payment discount which would be roughly be 2-3 lacs and added the delayed payment pelanty which would be more than 3 lacs and passed it on to the flat owners.
    Which is a sad thing to do on their part but the history of this builder speaks a great length on their reputation.
    What i could not understand is how come 17 Lacs as escalation cost be given to another flat owner as it should remain constant for all the flat owners.Can that esteem flat owner attach his demand letter as it will be a fit case of cheating by the builder and we can take a legal case.And if the demand of escaltion cost is same for all the members then we might have to discuss how to take it forward.
    I am not in town for couple of weeks but let me know whatever you esteem members need me to do as i know some fine day i will also receive the demand letter with the escalation cost.

Comment

Hi Pankaj,

Please add me to what's app group.
      Last edited by Abhay; January 10 2014, 07:46 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Can we decide the exact day and time to meet at BPTP Park Prime site? Different day and time are posted here.

Comment

What time is everyone planning to meet and is it Sunday or Saturday... I have an apartment in Mansions ..and would like to get myself added to the

Thanks
          Last edited by Abhay; January 10 2014, 07:47 PM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Warning

Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Any updates on escalation cost by the buider.

Comment

Any updates on the meeting??
                Please someone share the updated?

Comment

Originally posted by amitkmr View Post
                  HI Everyone,

Let meet at 10 AM Saturday (11- Jan-2014). Please confirm yhe venue. I suggest lets meet at any coffee shop near to Sohna road ( Near BPTP site). Please confirm your attendance.
                  dear Amit
                  how to get in touch with you please ?

Comment

Hi Sushant,
                    I saw your post on BPTP harassment - great initiative. I also own a flat in BPTP park prime and would like to get in touch with you.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

How can I get in touch with you for BPTP park prime.Any contact number or mail id

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X