Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Originally posted by res4nkg View Post
    please do not buy anything from builder BPTP, they will build all things till get 95% they are deliberate fraud...you will find BPTP doing wilful cheating in all transaction you will do with them after giving booking amount ..they even offer possession then delay for years..pls do simple google search and go through the kind of business dealing BPTP do...othere wise you will also say Bure Phase Tere Paas
    Any update on the resolution of escalation charges?

Have families shifted to park prime?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      hi
      greetings

Another thing is that prices will be increased after taking 80% + payment and the BBA would read as OPPPORTUNITY to request for refund with 6% simple rate of interest. INSULT TO INJURY.

Einstein defined Insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

this is for those who still invest with bptp despite such rogue attitude of this builder

worst on asking customer service why super area/carpet area is increased after 85% of payment has been paid, one can expect answer.. "go to location and measure yourself"

Cheers
      Hi, Bless u

PLEASE HELP

I am getting a deal of 2062 sqft flat registry case in 1.2cr AL. what u think shall I go for it?
      A property dealer who I had a talk with quoted the price of 1.35 cr, MAINA USSE WAISA HI BOL DIYA MAI MAX 1.2 cr mai loonga(AS THATS MY MAX BUDGET), he agreed & now hes calling me regularly.

I know BPTP is a cheater,looter & a fraud builder but I think their construction quality is NOT THAT BAD in fact DECENT? Btw this is a registry case ALL PAYMENT DONE, also a middle floor.

what u suggest is it worth buying it?Or is there still ANY RISK?

I want it for END USE & want to shift in max 1.5-2 years time. r some other project u wish to suggest in MAX 1.25 CR BUDGET AL.

Thanks

Comment

BPTP Park Prime "Mansions", Sec-66 , Gurgaon

Hi Friends,

I have a flat in Mansions, Park prime, Sec-66, Gurgaon.
        Booked the flat in 2010 and there is absolutely no sign of possession till today.
        Visited the site and saw that there is absolutely no construction going on in Mansions.
        Went to BPTP office in Gurgaon and was thrown from one executive to the other.
        lastly got to know that they are planning to start some time next year and planning to give posession by 2017 or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Requesting people who have booked in Mansions to come together and raise their voices collectively against the builder.

Comment

If it is in the towers where possession has happened - D,E,F,G - then it's a good deal. Grab it.

Comment

Stay away from under construction properties of this builder. Even if you are buying in a compound where part possession is offered, there are less chances that the other towers will be completed in near future. Builder has a very bad track record in terms of delivery and in recent past there are complaints of poor maintenance and arrogant attitude of their maintenance agencies.

Comment

My friend shifted in Park Prime couple of months back. From outside, it definitely gives a decent look if we don't talk about the tiny open space cum green area strip & incomplete club house. But i came to know that its really like a nightmare staying in this project . WCs don't drain the waste water in more then 50% of the occupied houses, internal doors don't get locked at all specially the bathroom doors ,electric switches get stuck in half way,taps & WC jets keep leaking water on the floor as well as in the walls, can't make a whole in the wall (entire so called cement come out), water seepage & marks in most of the walls in almost all apartments,third glass internal cement plaster & balcony door locks, 60% times electricity is on power back with extra ordinary high rates. Arrogant maintenance team. You think of any problem & its there.

From long time, i am reading this beautiful forum to gain knowledge in real estate helping me know the current scenario to safeguard my one time future investment but i never got chance to write any thing since i don't possess information which can help others . But for park prime i know, people who have shifted are actually planning to resale it asap and invest somewhere else. If you want to invest in the same project then i would say you wait for couple of more months, the rates will further go down as very soon the project condition will further deteriorate . Having said that, do try to contact some people who are already staying there . Be more informed before you invest such a big amount.

Thanks
              Last edited by MANOJa; August 26 2015, 03:33 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by vivekjain View Post
                Hi Friends,

I have a flat in Mansions, Park prime, Sec-66, Gurgaon.
                Booked the flat in 2010 and there is absolutely no sign of possession till today.
                Visited the site and saw that there is absolutely no construction going on in Mansions.
                Went to BPTP office in Gurgaon and was thrown from one executive to the other.
                lastly got to know that they are planning to start some time next year and planning to give posession by 2017 or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Requesting people who have booked in Mansions to come together and raise their voices collectively against the builder.
                vivekjain

There are a few of us Mansions owners in a Facebook group called "BPTP Park Prime Owners".
                Pl get yourself added to this group, so that we can connect.

BPTP has officially responded that construction has stopped for some time (since April actually) and will resume for Q1 2015.

Comment

Is construction work started. Please provide updates..

Comment

No construction activity at the site of mansions. I stay in PVSN so cross daily ans dont see any labours working.

Originally posted by Gagan88 View Post
                    Is construction work started. Please provide updates..

Comment

Anybody knows what is the status now? Are there any people who have filed a case against the builder?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X