Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
Reply
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am more interested in Park Prime as this project is surrounded by most hyped projects of Gurgaon.

    Victory Valley
    Uptown
    M3M Urbana

    BPTP can showcase this project as it's capabilities if they have intention.


    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    well they are giving company to airtel building. an eyesore for me with its misplaced reds(so what if its their corporate colour)

    bptp would do better to shut those disco dancer lights. but not a bad building per se.. they could learn from their park centra which is nice office project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I am more interested in Park Prime as this project is surrounded by most hyped projects of Gurgaon.

    Victory Valley
    Uptown
    M3M Urbana

    BPTP can showcase this project as it's capabilities if they have intention.

    Hi, Do you already hold something in Park Prime?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my relative is holding a unit in Park Prime. He wants to sell it and I m interested. Let's see how and when it works.
    Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    Hi, Do you already hold something in Park Prime?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone guide me what will be final price if i buy a unit of 1999 or 1360 in BPTP park prime.
    CommentQuote
  • 3400 to 3700 depending upon size.

    Originally Posted by kanika
    Can someone guide me what will be final price if i buy a unit of 1999 or 1360 in BPTP park prime.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any idea on the current resale price

    whats the exact status of construction in the project
    CommentQuote
  • Durb, AmitMM, Tinesha

    could you please express your views on this project

    whats the risk involved in the project when a good amount of construction has already taken place
    CommentQuote
  • Amit u are not asking my views on this project but I am sharing my views as i m following this project since last one year. May be my views can help.

    Pros

    a) Price of this project is low compare to other projects in GCX.
    b) Location is good
    c) This project is surrounded by IREO Uptown, IREO Victory Valley , M3M Urbana etc
    d) Construction in full swing

    Cons

    a) Builider - U will find lots of people in this forum and also others are saying lots of negative things abt the builder.
    b) Lots of towers - 10 Towers in 10 Acre land so less green
    c) Site Layout is not very clear -- Not able to find park and other things



    Originally Posted by amit001
    Durb, AmitMM, Tinesha

    could you please express your views on this project

    whats the risk involved in the project when a good amount of construction has already taken place
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy,

    so whats the major downside in this project?

    any idea on the resale deal prices

    do you know anybody who deals in this project

    I am asking for advice from everubody on the forum dear


    Originally Posted by rajggn
    Amit u are not asking my views on this project but I am sharing my views as i m following this project since last one year. May be my views can help.

    Pros

    a) Price of this project is low compare to other projects in GCX.
    b) Location is good
    c) This project is surrounded by IREO Uptown, IREO Victory Valley , M3M Urbana etc
    d) Construction in full swing

    Cons

    a) Builider - U will find lots of people in this forum and also others are saying lots of negative things abt the builder.
    b) Lots of towers - 10 Towers in 10 Acre land so less green
    c) Site Layout is not very clear -- Not able to find park and other things
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy,

    so whats the major downside in this project?

    any idea on the resale deal prices

    do you know anybody who deals in this project

    I am asking for advice from everubody on the forum dear


    Originally Posted by rajggn
    Amit u are not asking my views on this project but I am sharing my views as i m following this project since last one year. May be my views can help.

    Pros

    a) Price of this project is low compare to other projects in GCX.
    b) Location is good
    c) This project is surrounded by IREO Uptown, IREO Victory Valley , M3M Urbana etc
    d) Construction in full swing

    Cons

    a) Builider - U will find lots of people in this forum and also others are saying lots of negative things abt the builder.
    b) Lots of towers - 10 Towers in 10 Acre land so less green
    c) Site Layout is not very clear -- Not able to find park and other things
    CommentQuote
  • Before investing in this property try to find out

    a) When developer will deliver it?
    b) Actual site plan .. Entrance , Green Area , Total land of this project. Print the lay out from developer's web site and try to map it with actual site.

    If you find out answers of above question please also let me know.

    Check PM.


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks buddy,

    so whats the major downside in this project?

    any idea on the resale deal prices

    do you know anybody who deals in this project

    I am asking for advice from everubody on the forum dear
    CommentQuote
  • rajggn, yes, these look to be important points, while considering an investment in this BPTP project . I understand, that there is also some land issue, i read that in this thread, in some earlier posts .
    CommentQuote
  • As far as land issue is concerned, BPTP and three other land owners have signed a MoU to give development and sales rights to BPTP and BPTP will pay around 37% of total sales volume to land owners. I have discussed this with a Bank and according to bank it should not be a big issue as now days lots of developers work in this JV way. In this case developers have not to pay upfront a lot of money to buy land and also land owners get better money in this kind of arrangement.
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rajggn, yes, these look to be important points, while considering an investment in this BPTP project . I understand, that there is also some land issue, i read that in this thread, in some earlier posts .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the clarification of the land issue of BPTP . Yes, this JV way is the way, most builders r following .
    CommentQuote
  • raj,

    what was the last BSP quoted to you;

    also i have heard that 90% of the payment has gone; but with cionstruction still pending 30-35% why 90% of payment has already gone
    CommentQuote