Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
346 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Hello All,

I am planning to purchase a 4BHK flat in BPTP park prime for end use. If somebody from this forum is an owner or stays there, please share your thoughts on the current living conditions in the society. The society looks good from outside and looks well maintained. If you could breakdown the feedback under these points:
    • Ongoing construction of the club house
      HUDA water and electricity status
      Piped gas availability
      Milk, newspaper and maid availability
      parking space available
      Maintenance charges and the vendor feedback
      seepage issues if any?

Apologies for the long list of questions, but I want to make an informed decision based on your valuable feedback,

Regards
    Last edited by MANOJa; October 18 2015, 09:48 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by parasanir View Post
      Hello All,

I am planning to purchase a 4BHK flat in BPTP park prime for end use. If somebody from this forum is an owner or stays there, please share your thoughts on the current living conditions in the society. The society looks good from outside and looks well maintained. If you could breakdown the feedback under these points:
        Piped gas availability
        parking space available
        seepage issues if any?

Apologies for the long list of questions, but I want to make an informed decision based on your valuable feedback,

Regards
      There are much better builders than BPTP, why give your hard earned money to such a pathetic builder, search the market, there can be much better options which can come up in your price range.
      you can look at Emaar Emerald estate / M3M Merlin / Bestech Spa Next / Ireo Uptown, if specially looking in that stretch.
      Last edited by Malvish; October 19 2015, 10:34 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Hello All,

Piped gas availability
          parking space available
          seepage issues if any?

Regards
        try Heritage One on the gc ex road... has got very good reviews and just completed... the room sizes in park prime are pathetic, when it is a 2000 sq ft unit...

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
          There are much better builders than BPTP, why give your hard earned money to such a pathetic builder, search the market, there can be much better options which can come up in your price range.
          you can look at Emaar Emerald estate / M3M Merlin / Bestech Spa Next / Ireo Uptown, if specially looking in that stretch.
          Offlate, I've heard very negative opinions from members on this forum on BPTP (as a builder). The reasons why I am considering this project is that it offers me a bigger area and more rooms (ofcourse the rooms are smaller) in the GCx area in a budget of 1.20 to 1.25 Cr all inclusive.

None of the RTM (ready to move) projects on GCx come close in my budget. I cannot stretch beyond 1.3 Cr AI.

Next RTM that I have narrowed down is Ireo Uptown, but even the apprx 1421 sqft 2BHK costs me about 1.3 Cr, heritage one is definitely out of budget (apprx 1.55 Cr all inclusive)

My question to the forum members here: Considering the fact that park prime is a RTM society and mostly occupied, is it safe to assume that we can ignore the BPTP builder factor and look for deals here?

I am looking for a RTM 3 BHK for immediate self use within a budget of 1.3 Cr, what could be my options?

Best Regards.
          Last edited by MANOJa; October 19 2015, 10:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Offlate, I've heard very negative opinions from members on this forum on BPTP (as a builder). The reasons why I am considering this project is that it offers me a bigger area and more rooms (ofcourse the rooms are smaller) in the GCx area in a budget of 1.20 to 1.25 Cr all inclusive.

None of the RTM (ready to move) projects on GCx come close in my budget. I cannot stretch beyond 1.3 Cr AI.

Next RTM that I have narrowed down is Ireo Uptown, but even the apprx 1421 sqft 2BHK costs me about 1.3 Cr, heritage one is definitely out of budget (apprx 1.55 Cr all inclusive)

My question to the forum members here: Considering the fact that park prime is a RTM society and mostly occupied, is it safe to assume that we can ignore the BPTP builder factor and look for deals here?

I am looking for a RTM 3 BHK for immediate self use within a budget of 1.3 Cr, what could be my options?

Best Regards.
            Go for Ireo Uptown.

This is a sham builder with pathetic construction track records.
            Last edited by Malvish; October 19 2015, 11:03 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Whatsapp group for bptp park prime mansions owners?

Is there any whatsapp group or facebook or google group for bptp park prime mansions owners?thanks

Comment

Got a feedback from one of my friends that currently there is a tussle going between builder and residents for a unreconstructed club house.

Despite after 1 year of completion the builder is not able to build the club house and now many residents has stopped paying maintenance charge (which is very high 3/sqft). Builder is very stubborn and denied any negotiation with residents and stopped facility management services. Currently, there is complete deadlock between builder and residents and all the services are stopped by the builder. No one is coming to collect the Kuda etc.

The resident union are thinking to take the builder to the court. Let's see what happens.
                Last edited by MANOJa; December 16 2015, 01:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Please avoid BPTP in every case. This is worst builder of NCR. I am stuck in one of the project BPTP Spacio in Gurgaon Sector 37D where construction is standstill for last 3 yrs.

Comment

I have a flat in BPTP Park Grandeura in Faridabad. We formed an resident association, and challenged BPTP in court for charging high maintenance while upkeep was bad. We won the case, and now the society is maintained by the resident association. I think you guys should also do this.

Comment

BPTP Mansions Park Prime,Sectior 66, Gurgaon Possession

Waiting for BPTP Mansions Park Prime, Sectior 66, Gurgaon Possession since 2013. Anyone, please have any idea what BPTP is doing, I do not get any proper reply from custome rservice. Seems no construction since last 2.5 years. BPTP already took 90% hard earned money as payment. appreciate for any inputs !!
                      Last edited by kumar1970; February 7 2016, 02:11 PM. Reason: Edit Title/Property Title

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X