Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Because earlier the prices were speculative.now realty is in front of the buyers.earlier everybody bought future.but actuall flats and area is not as good as brochures

Comment

Third grade project.
      I need plumber to fix water leakage,water dripping from bathroom cieling straight on my head but got to know that Plumbers and staff again went on strike from yesterday and they are not coming back if their long due salaries are not paid soon.
      My Kitchen and its balcony is in horrible state due to water leakages in walls but there is no action inspite of repeated complaints from last 1 year
      Club still not completely neither operational
      My Master Toilet seat not working from last 3 years and management saying that you need to break the floor and fix the pipes at your own cost
      Never buy neither take apartment on rent here

Attached Files

Comment

Another blow, Food delivery companies are saying no to deliver in sector 66 and 67. Swiggy just stopped delivering this area after 6.30pm. They are saying that their orders are getting snatched by local mob. Big shame

Comment

Originally posted by Jitin1 View Post
          Third grade project.
          I need plumber to fix water leakage,water dripping from bathroom cieling straight on my head but got to know that Plumbers and staff again went on strike from yesterday and they are not coming back if their long due salaries are not paid soon.
          My Kitchen and its balcony is in horrible state due to water leakages in walls but there is no action inspite of repeated complaints from last 1 year
          Club still not completely neither operational
          My Master Toilet seat not working from last 3 years and management saying that you need to break the floor and fix the pipes at your own cost
          Never buy neither take apartment on rent here

Sympathies with you for this horrible project by BPTP, so many people got duped by them everywhere.

And people wonder why this project is so cheap.

Comment

Just got to know that very sad news. One person was killed on Tuesday near ireo victory valley by a car accident. May God give courage to his family and his soul RIP

Comment

So i dont own a house there but been there on rent since Last year. The club house is ready - they have the gym and a billiards table. S
              Last edited by sidharthshukla; August 9 2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• sidharthshukla
                sidharthshukla commented
                Editing a comment
                For some reason the entire post is not going live nor can i delete it - below is the complete update.

So i dont own a house there but been there on rent since Last year. The club house is ready - they have the gym and a billiards table. Swimming pool i was told will take a few more months.
                Roads have gone really bad thanks to the rains. The main traffic light is now a long 100 second one and thanks to increasing traffic you could be stuck in them for 2-3 cycles.
                Water is leaking in a lot of places resulting in not only seepage but also sometimes loss of pressure across the house. Walls which have the shafts in them are definitely prone to seepage and in some cases in some houses the bathroom pipe leaks inside the walls... the wall outside, in my case the dining area thus has seepage. Only solution - remove counter, dig wall, new pipes etc etc...
                Strikes are on as well, last incident was about 1 month ago. I had called the plumber for some work and he told me they had not done anything since the morning because they had not got paid again for a very long time. A little after this there was a notice put up in the towers saying that some 4 Cr was due to BPTP from residents and hence difficulty in managing services.
                No shops other than the one daily needs which opened 7 odd months ago and one hair cut fellow and then the local cart guys
                Both roads leading to thee society are bad. The direct and faster one is the single lane Badshapur which most people would take.. it has a huge drain cover which was flat earlier but now the dirt has gone away , can be a major problem for cars. The second entry point, just this morning they decided to throw some bricks in to cover a deepening hole.
                With some of the major storms in Gurgaon over the last weeks, have seen them on 2 ocassions pumping water out from the right side of the gate..best part they just let it run on the road.

Hi This is to get guidance on the increasing atrocities of the builder BPTP. They gave us possession in the year 2014 and since then they have made our lives hell. They are charging abnoxious maintenance fee + exteremly high DG charges. They gave us incomplete property (with no promised club & pool facility) but the monies were taken way much in advance. On some pretex or the other they are charging us either in the name of maintenace or common area electricity. I need to know what is the standard parameter on maintence charges for the societies; what are the charges levied and what all is included in maintenance cost Would apprecite if I can get expert guidance and how we can fight the builder from these atrocities. Thanks

Comment

Hi all, I am looking for a property in a budget of 1.2 - 1.3 crore in around SPR and have been recommended BPTP Prime. Can everyone pls suggest the current state of affairs between the residents and builder there? Is this property worth purchase for end purpose? Any views will be very helpful.
                Last edited by Malvish; 1 week ago.

Comment

• lofty2304
                  lofty2304 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Avoid it...too many negatives- extremely poor construction quality, guards and maintenance people never paid on time as a result of which they go on strike. I remember beginning of this year the garbage was not picked for a month or so. Residents and collaboraters ( they own over 100 flats)) haven't paid arrears in ages.swimming pool is still not operational. The approach road- st Xavier crossing is a broken mess. Be prepared to wait at the red light for the long haul. On the positive side the landscaping is exquisite....but all in all...the cons outweigh the pros.... P.s- i am living on rent here
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X