Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I sent you a PM. The best price in resale i received till date. Otherwise I was quoted 3400 -3700 for park prime and 4500+ for Park Prime Mansion.
    In Park Prime 7 or 8 installments are gone and 2 or 3 installments are yet to be paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Raj - Mansions are Villas or floors or apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raj...

Are you currently invested in any project in GGn??
    CommentQuote
  • Also, how come Sec 66 property is available at such low rates? Anyone got some clue?
    CommentQuote
  • What about Mansions Park Prime, Do these two projects share the same site? Any idea about the resale price for mansions?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes .. started my journey as RE investor after doing lots of analysis paralysis.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Raj...

Are you currently invested in any project in GGn??
    CommentQuote
  • Mansion has duplex apartments and share the same site as of Park Prime. In total land of 11 acres there are 4 towers for Mansion and 6 towers for Park Prime. area is around 2764 and i think semi luxury wheras Park Prime apartments will be raw flats without A/Cs and other things.

Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    What about Mansions Park Prime, Do these two projects share the same site? Any idea about the resale price for mansions?
    CommentQuote
  • Mansions are duplex apartments.

Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Raj - Mansions are Villas or floors or apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • Because it was launched in 2007 2008 and also the image of developer.

Also, how come Sec 66 property is available at such low rates? Anyone got some clue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    Because it was launched in 2007 2008 and also the image of developer.

I thnk even Mansions should be available at a decent price, They were launched in 2010, i thnk, Last price from BPTP was ard 4K
    CommentQuote
  • I think it shd be around 4500

I thnk even Mansions should be available at a decent price, They were launched in 2010, i thnk, Last price from BPTP was ard 4K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I think it shd be around 4500

4500 is also not bad, The specifications were quite gud, Though only big sizes, Overall price wud reach 1.3 Cr
    CommentQuote
  • I remember it was quoted to me at 3100 after all the discount and Timely Payment discount.

4500 is also not bad, The specifications were quite gud, Though only big sizes, Overall price wud reach 1.3 Cr
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the construction stage as of now for Park Prime? Site says nothing on that pls.
    CommentQuote
  • well not visited the site recetnly. But it seems super structure of 4 towers are almost ready or may be casting of top floors are going on. 4 towers have g+13 or g+14 floors whereas 2 towers have g+18 or g+19 floors.

Whats the construction stage as of now for Park Prime? Site says nothing on that pls.
    CommentQuote