Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per my information Park Prime is fully sold out but BPTP Park Prime Mansion is not yet fully sold out.

Originally Posted by saihtul
    Is BPTP Prime right on GC road or it is inside ..if so, approx how much KMs..?

I checked at BPTP site they have kept a price list of 3500pssft+EDC/IDC+PLC+other chgs..and also the application form...Does this mean that direct booking is also possible?
    CommentQuote
  • hi there any person willing to sell 3bhk unit. if yes, whats the price and payment made to BPTP. Get in touch with me at rvmgoogle.combab (6):

rgds
    rvm
    CommentQuote
  • hi there any person willing to sell 3bhk unit. if yes, whats the price and payment made to BPTP. Get in touch with me

rgds
    rvm
    CommentQuote
  • rvm123, please remove yr email Id from yr. post, u r not supposed to post personal information here . U may get suspended/banned for this .

Originally Posted by rvm123
    hi there any person willing to sell 3bhk unit. if yes, whats the price and payment made to BPTP. Get in touch with me at .............

rgds
    rvm
    CommentQuote
  • Park Prime and Park View Spa Next

Hi , I am keen on two prjects in GCX area
    1.Park Prime
    2.Park View Spa Next
    Both launched at similar rates (around -3000 p.s.f) in 2008 have seen the bust and now are amidst a euphoric rise in the area surrounded by more expensive projects by bigger, smaller and similar builders alike like Pioneer, M3M, IREO, EMAAR, ANSAL and numerous others.
    What are the prospects of these two projects?How do these fair in the long run vis a vis each other and other projects in this area?The others have been more advertised and have more buzz abt them.
    Lets have views from one and all from everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Prime :
    If this project is delivered then it could be a good option because of it's location and surroundings.
    Park View Spa Next : Builder is good but it is deep inside in the village (Badshahpur). So even if it is in vicinity of Park Prime , the location of Park Prime is better than this. Also Park Prime is surrounded by

a) IREO VV
    b)M3M Urbana
    b)Landmark Office Space
    c)Landmark Mall
    d)IREO Uptown

BPTP is also coming with commercial in the Park Prime site itself (I heard that but can't confirm).
    Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi , I am keen on two prjects in GCX area
    1.Park Prime
    2.Park View Spa Next
    Both launched at similar rates (around -3000 p.s.f) in 2008 have seen the bust and now are amidst a euphoric rise in the area surrounded by more expensive projects by bigger, smaller and similar builders alike like Pioneer, M3M, IREO, EMAAR, ANSAL and numerous others.
    What are the prospects of these two projects?How do these fair in the long run vis a vis each other and other projects in this area?The others have been more advertised and have more buzz abt them.
    Lets have views from one and all from everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Prime :
    The way this project is going, I guess it will appreciate well in near future.
    BTW, do they have 2 BHK's as well?
    CommentQuote
  • No 3 BHK (1360 sq ft)
    Originally Posted by shori825
    BPTP Park Prime :
    The way this project is going, I guess it will appreciate well in near future.
    BTW, do they have 2 BHK's as well?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 3 BHK in Park Prime - Checked with my broker about resale yesterday. The price quoted was 4,000 psf. Even though this is a reasonable premium on my booking rate, it's still low as compared to other (newer) projects in the same area. I wonder why - Is it just because of BPTP's reputation?
    CommentQuote
  • Btw, does anyone on the forum hold a unit in Park Prime?
    CommentQuote
  • vaibhav i was also looking to but in this project. I was quoted 3800 couple of days back by a broker
    CommentQuote
  • Amit and other senior members - Do you think this project is still undervalued given its:
    - location (direct access from GCX)
    - development in the area (premium projects coming up)
    - construction progress (structure in all towers complete)

I was planning to liquidate my 1360 sqft unit. Do you think I should hold on for some time? Looking at the prices of new projects in the neighbourhood it seems that the price for Park Prime should climb up to 5,000+ pretty soon.
    CommentQuote
  • the thing with BPTP is that there projects always do sell cheaper than other projects with similar specs and locations !!!

Too much money has already gone to bptp now , if you plan to hold it till after about 6 months to 1 year after possession , then it makes sense to hold , otherwise my advise would be to liquidate !!!
    CommentQuote
  • my suggestion would be to hold it... its much lower than the neighbourhood... with its completion approaching in the next year or so the valuation should move up.. stay invested....
    you would anyways have paid the bulk of payment.:bab (45): so stay pit and reap some rewards of patience

Originally Posted by Vaibhav1319
    Amit and other senior members - Do you think this project is still undervalued given its:
    - location (direct access from GCX)
    - development in the area (premium projects coming up)
    - construction progress (structure in all towers complete)

I was planning to liquidate my 1360 sqft unit. Do you think I should hold on for some time? Looking at the prices of new projects in the neighbourhood it seems that the price for Park Prime should climb up to 5,000+ pretty soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Ya , but only makes sense if holding would be till 6 months to an year after possession to gain max benefits , if you would move out in another 6 months anyway , you can liquidate now as well !!!
    CommentQuote