Collapse

Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
344 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Park Prime, BPTP, Sector 66, Gurgaon

well not visited the site recetnly. But it seems super structure of 4 towers are almost ready or may be casting of top floors are going on. 4 towers have g+13 or g+14 floors whereas 2 towers have g+18 or g+19 floors.

Originally posted by madhukarpandey View Post
    Whats the construction stage as of now for Park Prime? Site says nothing on that pls.

Comment

Raj - Isnt it a too slow progress for a 2007 launched project? And when are we expecting delivery? Whats the rate available as of today?

Comment

It was pre launched in that year. There are phases from pre launched to possession of apartments.

a) Pre Launched
        b) Construction start -- Generally construction starts after 1.5 years after pre launched because lots of licences are required before starting construction. Some company launch projects only after getting all the licences but in that case also they start construction after 5-6 months.
        c) Construction till super structure -- It takes around 18 months to complete the super structure and developer will get 90% of money during this phase.
        d) Possession - After super structure is ready lots of developers stop or slow in the further construction as they have to receive only remaining 10% from the buyer and need to spend more for finishing and making it ready to move. Then also government takes around 6 months to give occupational certificate. So take 2 years from pont c to reach point d.

For rest please visit the actual site talk to BPTP manager there and also let me inform.

Originally posted by madhukarpandey View Post
        Raj - Isnt it a too slow progress for a 2007 launched project? And when are we expecting delivery? Whats the rate available as of today?

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
          I sent you a PM. The best price in resale i received till date. Otherwise I was quoted 3400 -3700 for park prime and 4500+ for Park Prime Mansion.
          In Park Prime 7 or 8 installments are gone and 2 or 3 installments are yet to be paid.
          f the broker please? Thanks
          Can you PM me the number o

Comment

Well when i visited BPTP FPL and checked out its other projects like mansions and park prime , i came accross the fact that the builder is giving wonderful pricing (as mansions was 4500 in original booking then) as he is manipulating on the super area to built up area ratio , hes charging less on super area per sq ft , but effectively compared to other builders his loading/wastage is far more !!
            Check on it before investing !

Comment

ISHANb, this is standard practice of BPTP, keep BSP low, to attract customers, but fleece customers, in some other way .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Well I am not emotionally attached with any builder or property. But I feel in BPTP Park Prime (Area 1360) wastage is in lower side. Having said that I know there are lots of properties from BPTP where wastage is in much higher side.

Comment

rajggn, i have really not studied BPTP much, but my comment is based on the feedback, which i have from quite a few no. of sources . I made a general comment, not meant for BPTP Park Prime, in particular .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
                    Well I am not emotionally attached with any builder or property. But I feel in BPTP Park Prime (Area 1360) wastage is in lower side. Having said that I know there are lots of properties from BPTP where wastage is in much higher side.
                    Can you please PM the number of the broker? Thanks

Comment

I don't have any broker's no with me. U can search on different property websites and also at BPTP Park Prime actual site u can find broker's hoarding.

Originally posted by pearl32 View Post
                      Can you please PM the number of the broker? Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X