Hi

Just wanted 2 know whether BPTP Park Prime Sector 66 Gurgaon is a good from end user's perspective? In this forum anybody has bought apartment in the BPTP Park Prime as end user?

Thanks
Read more
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry the other group please dont feel left out...

Ema** ne socha usne poore India mein sab ki maar* aur investors soch rahe hai ki invest karke Ema** ki maar* ----- wait n watch :) abhi koi possession nahi mili hai , especially those who invested in 2009 like me and happy listening about 100% premium on those projects.

Happy Guys - please dont come after me now - I have done justice to both the groups :)
    CommentQuote
  • Best tactics to save your ### .. :D
    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Sorry the other group please dont feel left out...

Ema** ne socha usne poore India mein sab ki maar* aur investors soch rahe hai ki invest karke Ema** ki maar* ----- wait n watch :) abhi koi possession nahi mili hai , especially those who invested in 2009 like me and happy listening about 100% premium on those projects.

Happy Guys - please dont come after me now - I have done justice to both the groups :)
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, another good one . Khan Bhai, aap sari parties ko kuch rakh rahe ho . Kabhi aapne Bansi Lal/Bhajan Lal ke saath kuch waqat tou nahi bitya hai ??:D

Got to go, catch u tomorrow . It was fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing happened after that complaint.

If you buy in pre launch project, be ready to face problems. Nothing new. What I am trying to say that visit the site and look yourself the construction for this specific project.

Any project has different levels of complaints

Pre launch complaint - This particular project is passed all those complaint phase. U will not find complaints after year 2009 for this project.

During Construction complaint - Surprisingly no complaints during this phase.

During Possession complaint - We have to wait some time for this phase

After possession complaint - We have to wait some time for this phase

As I always say i m not emotionally attached with any builder or project.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Consider these -

burnt fingers with bptp park prime (none / 0) (#3)
    by surajitguha on Tue Nov 24, 2009 at 05:30:04 AM EST
    you wanted to consider BPT PPark Prime. We are a group of buyers who had a horrible expereince with BPTP Park Prime. I am sharing our expereinces you are free to evaluate. Do search the net (gurgaon scoop, yahoo groups, mouth shout etc to know other people's expereinces)
    BEWARE: BPTP PARK PRIME - CHEATING REACHES A NEW LOW!

Since booking on Feb 2008, apart from showing false plot while booking, changing floor area 3 times, slapping ambiguous additional charges, BPTP has managed a new low. THE 2 BED ROOMS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO 3 BEDROOMS WITH THE SAME SPACE. They are taking money from last 2 years and now this. Hope this will help Economic Offence Wing a solid case to pursue. Seems like no one can beat them when it comes to cheating public. Please beware and sound your friends and prevent them from falling in the trap of the fraud company.

BPTP Sec 66 Cheating - case stronger at Economic Offence Wing

Dear Fellow Investors of BPTP Sec 66 Park Prime,Gurgaon.

Yesterday a group of investors met a senior official at Delhi Police Economic Offence Wing. Though it was a reinforce meeting after filing the applications last week to Deputy Commissioner of Police, the interaction did yield more positive response than expected. Here's a summary of the meeting.

> The official took serious notice of the fact that residential booking was taken showing a commercial plot, which straight amounts to fraud.

> The official recognised that fact that the change of area of flats (2 times in 3-bedroom unit and 3 times in 2 bedroom units) violates the agreement of sale which will go heavily against the BPTP.

> One member also updated the land at Park Prime is owned by 3 parties and not BPTP. They have an agreement that 35% flats will be given to them in lieu of land. But as you know even after one and half year there's is absolutely no resale value of the project, it's a doomed project already as in better location in Sohna Road you get a 3-bedroom at almost half the price.

> Another senior member informed that BPTP assumes that the project will take at least 5 years (2014 or later to complete, if at all).

> WE HAVE ALSO IN TOUCH WITH A VERY SENIOR OFFICIAL WHO HAS RECENTLY LEFT THE COMPANY (BPTP). HE ADVISED THAT FINANCIAL CONDITION AND INTENTION OF THE COMPANY ARE FAR FROM ABLE TO COMPLETE ANY PROJECT AND THE EARLIEST EXIT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE GUARD YOUR INTEREST.

> The number of complaints and applications against BPTP for cheating, misleading and fraud has been on a steady increase over few months.

> Along with BPTP Sec 66 project, BPTP Sec 37 project has also received a number of complaint applications for cheating, misleading and fraud.

> The EOW Official has himself inspected the area and details are sought to initiate punitive legal action.

> Last but not the list, the official shared a case of another builder who was arrested in 2008, July for similar fraud with public and serving his long sentence.

As new members are joining in, the case is getting stronger, with regular follow ups.

You can empower yourself by
    > bringing more members together,
    > sharing any communication with dealer/BPTP to get your hard earned money back.
    > communicating in one voice as a group against as an indivisual
    > Follow DLF New Town investors way who got their money back.

Keep visiting for updates.

regards

Investor Forum: BPTP Sec 66 Park Prime
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing happened or the builder could manage people to show everything is hunky dory is not the point . The question is r all those complaints genuine ?

.....& yr. explanations too r quite enlightening on the complaints on the various stages of the launch/construction .

The best is that i have started liking yr. statement "As I always say i m not emotionally attached with any builder or project" , i see something similar or this, most times u comment & defend BPTP ( do not take it seriously ) :D.
    CommentQuote
  • I try to do analysis. I can to justice to analysis only if i am not attached emotionally attached with any builder or project. I never defended BPTP as i m aware of complaints against the said builder.

The specific complaint u have mentioned it falls under pre launch complaints series.

U cannot give any example where i defend any builder for any wrong doing. I try to focus on the facts and try to do justice 2 analysis on the basis facts and facts only.

Nothing happened or the builder could manage people to show everything is hunky dory is not the point . The question is r all those complaints genuine ?

.....& yr. explanations too r quite enlightening on the complaints on the various stages of the launch/construction .

The best is that i have started liking yr. statement "As I always say i m not emotionally attached with any builder or project" , i see something similar or this, most times u comment & defend BPTP ( do not take it seriously ) :D.
    CommentQuote
  • I said, i am joking, if u r too conscious of it, yr. choice .
    CommentQuote
  • Also my remarks r purely based on the fact that BPTP is one of the most tainted builders in India & with the maximum no. of complaints . I think, they should be given an award for finding the most innovative ways of fleecing customers . Whether u agree to this or not, is yr. perspective .

I said, i am joking, if u r too conscious of it, yr. choice .
    CommentQuote
  • I got a confirmed offer of 4,400 without any negotiation for my unit. In January I was getting 3,900 for the same unit. Appreciation of 500 in 3 months. This is still the lowest priced project in the vicinity, but moving up fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I try to do analysis. I can to justice to analysis only if i am not attached emotionally attached with any builder or project. I never defended BPTP as i m aware of complaints against the said builder.

The specific complaint u have mentioned it falls under pre launch complaints series.

U cannot give any example where i defend any builder for any wrong doing. I try to focus on the facts and try to do justice 2 analysis on the basis facts and facts only.

yaar kuch logo ko aadat hoti hai bas bolte rahne ke - kuch prove karne ke naam pe bhag jaate hai :d

apna research karo aur aish karo.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Sachi main, kuch logo ki adat hoti hai, advise karne ki, to buy illegal properties .

Apna research karo aur aish karo. Aur jo research main dikhay, do not ignore it . Exceptions can always be there ( if, this one finally turns out to be an exception ) , but exceptions cannot be rules :).

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bptp-ltd/t-bptp-complaints-16592.html
    CommentQuote
  • LOL jab logo ko "illegal" aur "unauthorised" ke beech ka diff nahi pata to unke level ka pata chal jaata hai.

:D

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. We have an scholar amongst us :bab (45):. He now at least admits on advising people on buying unauthorized properties :bab (59):.

LOL:D. I know, now another challenge is coming.......:bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • unauthorised - means lacking some "regulations" 99% of the builder's property too fall in that category - and one percent lie.

anyways I have the courage to take the informed decision - waise bhi bakwaas pe respond karne ka time nahi hai apne paas.

I know the level of people who are trying to put their leg in everything, whethr they understnd or no.

Good day "Mr Karat"
    CommentQuote
  • Challenge dena bhul gaye, iss baar, i know better forget it, nobody is listening or bothered :bab (59):.

Aur jo difference samjha rahe ho, Google karo, u would learn more on it, ego thinks so "Warren Buffet :. :D.
    CommentQuote