Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subvention, Possession Linked Plan, No EMI till Possession in Gurgaon!!! catch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Subvention, Possession Linked Plan, No EMI till Possession in Gurgaon!!! catch?

Last updated: February 2 2014
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Subvention, Possession Linked Plan, No EMI till Possession in Gurgaon!!! catch?

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    I think someone had posted one, in the pune Forum . Will have to look for it, will post it here, if i can find it .
    Manoj were u able to find that post

Comment

Re : Subvention, Possession Linked Plan, No EMI till Possession in Gurgaon!!! catch?

Sorry, forgot to look for it . Let me try now .

Originally posted by vineetkanwal View Post
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Sorry, forgot to look for it . Let me try now .
        thanks a lot

Comment

Sorry, vineet, unable to trace it .

Originally posted by vineetkanwal View Post

Comment

no post

even i searched in Pune forums but couldnt find it....

Comment

Are you looking for this:

http://www.rediff.com/getahead/2006/jul/03loan.htm

Originally posted by richhaah View Post
              even i searched in Pune forums but couldnt find it....

Comment

Venky/Other members ,

R there any genuine subvention schemes . What i am asking is that in some subvention schemes, i have seen that the BSP is higher & understandably so, but in some projects, say Ansal Escencia & few others, the BSP is the same, as the normal BSP .

What is the catch here ? I can understand, offers of subvention schemes at normal BSP, at the time of downturn, but why r builders offering them now, with the project, selling, otherwise too ?

Could somebody explain this ? Am i missing something here ?

Comment

Venky/Other members ,

R there any genuine subvention schemes . What i am asking is that in some subvention schemes, i have seen that the BSP is higher & understandably so, but in some projects, say Ansal Escencia & few others, the BSP is the same, as the normal BSP .

What is the catch here ? I can understand, offers of subvention schemes at normal BSP, at the time of downturn, but why r builders offering them now, with the project, selling, otherwise too ?

Could somebody explain this ? Am i missing something here ?
                  In case of same BSP for subvention/CLP May be you can negotiate for a better discount in case you are not taking the subvention scheme

It's quite understandable why builders would go for subvention scheme following are the advantages for builder

1) Will get 95 % withing 45 days, in CLP will get only 10-15 % as booking amount

2) I assume that the builder is actually paying the interest to bank, ROI on a home loan is around 9.5 % or lower, If builder goes to bank to take loan of it's own, They would pay minimum 13-14%, That too if they get it, it's quite difficult these days

3)No Debt on builder's accounts, So Better Debt/Equity ratio

4) as a result of above builder can show inflated Sales/Profits

5) Helps in selling the project, But as Manoja mentioned that doesn't seems to be a problem these days anyways, So this one doesn;t count too much

POint 3) & 4) Specially helpful for listed players, Can help in jacking up there stock prices

So Basically subvenation is like DP for builder, And they don;t give DP discount, Rather they pass it on to the Bank, And i guess DP is much better for builder as compared to CLP
                  Last edited by DivyanshuG; December 21 2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

DivyanshuG, thanks, yr. reply was a great help .

Comment

quite right on allpoints except a minor diff.

the payout to builder is not like dp but still construction linked ( for genuine schemes) only that the payout is in 3/4 big tranches unlike clp where it is 10% odd every 2/3 months. yes builder benefits.

and yes helps project as even speculators( with sould financial health) get in which otherwise would have not. specially true with salaried class who have turned investors...

Originally posted by DivyanshuG View Post
                      In case of same BSP for subvention/CLP May be you can negotiate for a better discount in case you are not taking the subvention scheme

It's quite understandable why builders would go for subvention scheme following are the advantages for builder

1) Will get 95 % withing 45 days, in CLP will get only 10-15 % as booking amount

2) I assume that the builder is actually paying the interest to bank, ROI on a home loan is around 9.5 % or lower, If builder goes to bank to take loan of it's own, They would pay minimum 13-14%, That too if they get it, it's quite difficult these days

3)No Debt on builder's accounts, So Better Debt/Equity ratio

4) as a result of above builder can show inflated Sales/Profits

5) Helps in selling the project, But as Manoja mentioned that doesn't seems to be a problem these days anyways, So this one doesn;t count too much

POint 3) & 4) Specially helpful for listed players, Can help in jacking up there stock prices

So Basically subvenation is like DP for builder, And they don;t give DP discount, Rather they pass it on to the Bank, And i guess DP is much better for builder as compared to CLP

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X