Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
179836 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
    Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors.
    Last edited by classic2404; December 22 2016, 05:55 PM.

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

I am also interested in giving this a serious thought, but at the same time the project would take at least a month to get launched. If we somehow manage to get 5-6 more people, we could approach the builder and get a direct discount from them.
    BTW, how did you get to know about this project?
    did allcheckdeal people contact you?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
    Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee project at Sec 111

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
    Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors.

Comment

I could not open website of this group... May be it is not existing !

Comment

Tinesha,

Not always all the details can be obtained from Google.
        To know more about Tashee Group , please visit all the Web sites of Spire Edge South and sec 106 projects, there you will find their brand visibility.

Tashee is one of the building partners of Spire Residential projects.

They are primarily into Land acquisition and have land banks in Gurgoan.

The project will soon get launched and probably then you will be able to get information on Google about it.

Sacho

I came to know thru a local broker of Gurgoan saying that it will be one of the hot property in future due to 0 km from Delhi and close to Embassies which will shift to Dwarka phase 2.

I heard that the same will be launched by month end, though have no clarity on rates and all.

Are you aware of same, kindly guide

Comment

Price and Floor Plans Type Size
          (in sq ft) INR *
          Floor Plans 2BR-2T 1200 sq ft 34,02,000
          (2835/sqft)

3BR-3T 1600 sq ft 45,36,000
          (2835/sqft)

4BR-4T 2000 sq ft 56,70,000
          (2835/sqft)

Comment

Tinesha

That was real quick.

How do you find the rates when compared to nearby projects ???

And what do you think the appreciation will be in short term: say about 6 months time frame ??

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
              I am also interested in giving this a serious thought, but at the same time the project would take at least a month to get launched. If we somehow manage to get 5-6 more people, we could approach the builder and get a direct discount from them.
              BTW, how did you get to know about this project?
              did allcheckdeal people contact you?
              Sacho

Builders normally don't entertain group of 4-5 buyer unless n until there is a group of 10+ with signed MOU , however brokers will.

This builder-broker nexus is nurturing very very strong in Gurgoan.

So practically speaking, its better to deal with good broker firm then directly dealing with builder as builder will never provide you with 4-6% broker discount.

That's what i personally feel.

Comment

I donot invest & recommend investment in new builders . We never know when

recession will start & than all these new builders will disappear & than why take risk when there is no shortage of projects from A & B class builders .
                Last edited by Memnon; August 8 2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Tashee Sector 111 Gurgaon

I heard that there floor plans will exactly be the same with Spire Edge/Central 4HBK 2730 sqft and so..

If this project is within 1km from Spire Central then why the pre-launch price of this project is more than what Spire central is offering today?

Also, I heard that 2BHK is sold out and rates are getting revised today or tomorrow (waiving of initial Rs. 300 discount)

Pls confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by devesh122 View Post
                    I heard that there floor plans will exactly be the same with Spire Edge/Central 4HBK 2730 sqft and so..

If this project is within 1km from Spire Central then why the pre-launch price of this project is more than what Spire central is offering today?

Also, I heard that 2BHK is sold out and rates are getting revised today or tomorrow (waiving of initial Rs. 300 discount)

Pls confirm?
                    Hi Devesh,

What is the source of your information ??

Even i was wondering that why is it expensive then Spire Central , though its almost at Dwarka Phase 2 & close to metro station.

Is Dwarka expressway the new buzz in Gurgoan ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X