Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Actually, on an expressway, what matters is distance from exit.

If you dont know the exit, you cannot decide the value of location.

All projects in this area will actually have only one exit - until then everything is just speculation.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky and Gaurav ... points absolutely valid ...

I'll keep these in mind and go ahead accordingly ...
    CommentQuote
  • There is absolutely no doubt that Mahindra is definitely a better builder than Tashee.

However, please note what happened in case of Godrej recently. Godrej has launched their latest Gurgaon:

1. at much higher price than market prices
    2. imposed a 1 year lock-in period
    3. kept the initial booking amount relatively higher.
    (note: Remember, their gurgaon project is not a luxury project).

Both Mahindra & Godrej stand in the same league (at least I can tell from Pune & Bangalore side). Therefore, please be ready for such similar surprises when they launch Aura Phase-II.

Already Mahindra's Aura Phase-I has cleared the intentions on transfer. I am told that transfer charges are quite high (someone says 15% of total value, someone says rs. 100 psf). Further, 30% demand has already been raised within last 8 months of launch, thereby keeping out short term speculators.

Most investors who waited to invest in Godrej got a nice little shock; so be ready for little surprise for Aura-II. Better go for Tashee right now...
    CommentQuote
  • Bijwasan & bamnauli

For the uninitiated, sector 111 touches villages like Bijwasan and Bamnauli (check google maps for location).

As per a Delhi High Court order in March 2010, 222 hectares of land in these villages is being acquired primarily for the purpose of housing 39 embassies (+ diplomatic missions etc). The same high court order also allows acquisition of additional 1996 hectares of land for Dwarka Phase-II.

Check the following link for the news (also google for related news):
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/High-Court-clears-way-for-Dwarka-phase-II/Article1-524132.aspx

So in 5 years, sector 111 would touch new Chankyapuri. Would security be an issue then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I spoke to the Mr. Bharat of Tashee (if he is from Tashee). He has confirmed , what Chopra says. As per Mr. Bharat, allcheckdeals is not authorized to book, collect cheques on behalf of Tashee. Tashee is due to receive the LOI, with in the next 3 to 4 days & the project will be launched in about 2 weeks from now.

Very strange/peculiar situation.

Members, please comment

Please share the bharat contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • P. number has been deleted by the Admin. , since u r not supposed to share them in a thread. For exchanging any such information, use private messages.

The situation is still not clear & no comments from members who have invested with Tashee r forthcoming ( probably they r in doubt too). Best way to sort out the situation is to go to Tashee's office in CP (I don't have the address, but if u search the net, u will get it).

If u get clarity on the issue, give feedback on the forum, for benefit of other members
    CommentQuote
  • No news on Tashee's launch yet?

Even my cheques have not been encashed?

No receipt has been sent to me by my broker or builder?

Anyone received their receipts by builder or broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    No news on Tashee's launch yet?

have u asked yr. broker or the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • I have revaluated this project and only 3 things are giving problem :

1. An uncertainty on the period of waiting for the dwarak expressway
    2. New Developer
    3. Uncertainty of Nearby land , what will be build ??

All other very positive things are :

1. Very close to Dwarka,
    2. Very close to Airport
    3. Very close to new Dwarka Ph-II and
    4. Very close to Diplomatic Enclave

If someone can clear the doubts and provide more information and credentials, then it will be a very very hot project ...

U can not develop a locality in 3 months, 6 months or a year, it takes 3 years onwards to develop a place ...
    CommentQuote
  • Final Rates

New escalated rates :bab (59):of Tashee Capital Gateway

http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-tashee-group-tashee-gurgaon.php?track=hot_property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    New escalated rates :bab (59):of Tashee Capital Gateway

http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project-tashee-group-tashee-gurgaon.php?track=hot_property

Project wa supposed to be launched on 25th August. To my knowledge, there has been no formal launch till date. Any updates on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    No news on Tashee's launch yet?

They will not give you receipt because it is not a prelaunch or soft launch.
    They are just collecting the cheques which will be deposited at the time of launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Project wa supposed to be launched on 25th August. To my knowledge, there has been no formal launch till date. Any updates on this?

There is no prelaunch /soft launch or launch of the project as yet.

The escalated price link posted by durb is there on allcheckdeals website from many days and the price is still 2835-2950 psf (they quote different rates to different buyers ) after the discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    There is no prelaunch /soft launch or launch of the project as yet.

The escalated price link posted by durb is there on allcheckdeals website from many days and the price is still 2835-2950 psf (they quote different rates to different buyers ) after the discounts.

Yes. The link has been there with this price of 3150 , for quite some time now. I have been receiving calls off & on from different guys of allcheckdeals , offering me discounts varying between 5 to 7.5 % on 3150.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    They will not give you receipt because it is not a prelaunch or soft launch.
    They are just collecting the cheques which will be deposited at the time of launch.

tashee did the same thing last year when they soft launced spire south 68 in august 2009 .They did not deposit the chk for 3 mnths so in the end I could not live with uncertainity and just priority number so I cancelled .Good decision or not --time will tell
    CommentQuote