X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Any details on the forthcoming Anant Raj project?
    Not yet . This info was from Anantraj when I booked their manesar project .

Comment

Minutes of meeting-thanks but...

Thanks Rajggn for great research.

The minutes refer to Indiabulls' sector 106 SEZ project and grants Environmental approval, which is a great news for that area. However, the township projects of Chintel in sector 106, 108 & 109 have not been granted approval yet (but the developer has assured to submit requisite documents later). That means the approval is NOT REFUSED, but merely deferred.

In fact the same minutes refer to a project of spaze in Badhahpur village for which environmental approval has not yet been granted (on similar grounds). Does that mean that Badshahpur won't have appreciation/ development? The approvals will come once these builders comply with conditions.

Therefore, I would not read too much between the lines and overreact by cancelling. The basics appear very sound- which is proximity to Delhi/ 2 airports/ SEZ/ train station/ metro station/ diplomatic enclave/ existing developed sectors, (tell me-where in India you'll find these factors together?) and as stated by Durb- final users will heavily rely on these factors while investing.

In any case no new project is worth living in less than 3 years. So I would bet that these sectors will see rates at 4,000+ psf by next year. What say...

Comment

FYI

There will be SEZ of Reliance as well as Raheza's too down the line at Expressway.

Comment

The floor plans of Tashee is out, will be posting it soon.

It's very well accessible by Kapashera Road and hardly 3 km from BPCL plant

Comment

I need memebrs' opinion on this:

WHAT IF THE DWARKA EXPRESSWAY GETS CANCELLED? WILL IT REALLY AFFECT THE PRICES OF SECTOR 110 (MAHINDRA) & SECTOR 11 (TASHEE) PRICES/ APPRECIATION?

I tend to believe that since these sectors are already connected to Delhi/ Kapashera/ Airport, cancellation of e-way won't have any negative effect on these sectors.

But far-off sectors would definitely get affected.

Comment

I am surprised by the confidence ! Even if Dwarka Expressway is cancelled you guys are believing that the area is accessible, near to Airport, and appreciate at same pace ????

There are many private colonies near the airport, like palam village, mahipalpur , would u like to take it a residence there ? Its just a walkable distance from the airport, railway line, and now metro too ???
              No , u will not like to live there , why ??

I advise :
              1. Be practical and logical, and not being emotional.
              2. Visit the site and nearby areas,
              3. Check google map, see the railway line and its affect, see drain and its affect on movement

Without Expressway these projects will not appreciate much and will not become a nice place....

Comment

What abt Palam Vihar

Before selecting any unknown builder/projects in that area we should also think abt what is happening with Palam Vihar. Palam Vihar has almost same location advantage that of new sectors in that area. So only location doesnot matter a lot.

Comment

Floor plan of Tashee Capital Gateway

It's out now finally.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's good for investors in Tashee.
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
                      I am surprised by the confidence ! Even if Dwarka Expressway is cancelled you guys are believing that the area is accessible, near to Airport, and appreciate at same pace ????

There are many private colonies near the airport, like palam village, mahipalpur , would u like to take it a residence there ? Its just a walkable distance from the airport, railway line, and now metro too ???
                      No , u will not like to live there , why ??

I advise :
                      1. Be practical and logical, and not being emotional.
                      2. Visit the site and nearby areas,
                      3. Check google map, see the railway line and its affect, see drain and its affect on movement

Without Expressway these projects will not appreciate much and will not become a nice place....
                      FYI

Do you know that Kapashera road farmhouses are the most exclusive in Delhi region ??

Sec 111 is free from any cluster or unauthorized construction unlike Sec 110 - and inspite of that fact India Bulls have launched their super luxury project "ENIGMA" with rate approx 5000/

All the major builders are in the vicinity of Dwarka Expressway which is no where accessible as of now unlike sec 111 ( which is very much accessible right now ) and all of them are coming with their super luxury projects with sizes as big as 3900 - 4500 sq ft area.

Builder making such projects as there is huge demand and people buying such projects definitely have vision and are much practical and are no way emotional.

Come out of Google map's virtual world as most of it's locations are wrongly marked.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X