Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
Reply
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    i may sound daft but can somebody please explain why to buy flat on dwarka expressway when similar price is available near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity .


    A real interesting question , especially for those, working between the strech from IFFCO Chowk to Manesar and beyond. The concept of investing on Dwarka expressway seems to be , since the Sectors 111,113 etc. etc.. are very near to Dwarka , people would prefer to stay in these Sectors & thus real great appreciation.

    & as drrastogi731 puts it , why not invest on " near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity "

    Comments please
    CommentQuote
  • I have got a news that Mahindra Aura II will be in pre launch state from Sunday 2800 Rs. If any one has gt this news kindly share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I have got a news that Mahindra Aura II will be in pre launch state from Sunday 2800 Rs. If any one has gt this news kindly share


    I understand BSP would be near 3000. BSP is still not confirmed . 2800 seems to an attractive price.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee , Sector 111 project has disappeared from allcheckdeals site.

    Any idea what's happening?
    CommentQuote
  • All Check deals was offered a BMW from Tashee guys if they make 50 bookings.. nothing confirmed but that was wat i was told by 1 of my frend who is into RE business
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I have got a news that Mahindra Aura II will be in pre launch state from Sunday 2800 Rs. If any one has gt this news kindly share


    it would be a full launch and not a pre launch. it can be this sunday or the next. the price indicated is closer to 3000. the sizes being released are 1250/1500. they might release the 1850 size also.
    total units should be close to 200-225
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A real interesting question , especially for those, working between the strech from IFFCO Chowk to Manesar and beyond. The concept of investing on Dwarka expressway seems to be , since the Sectors 111,113 etc. etc.. are very near to Dwarka , people would prefer to stay in these Sectors & thus real great appreciation.

    & as drrastogi731 puts it , why not invest on " near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity "

    Comments please


    Members , comments please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Members , comments please


    I would prefer sectors in suburs of Delhi i.e. Gurgaon and not suburbs of its surroundings (Mansesar) NH8 & Dwarka express junction is quite far from Signature Towers (approx 13 Km.). Which makes it really far from airport too (The main reason behind Gurgaon's success) If we see Mansar and Noida they are almost equal in distance from airport and Noida is much near from C.P, the prices are almost equal for new development in Noida and New Gurgaon and the infrastruture in Noida is any day superb as compared to Gurgaon and Manesar..

    So i would prefer Noida over that junction even though it is in ooversupply right now but same would also be situation with New Gurgaon when all new Gurgaon sectors would approach possesion dates.

    by that time condition in Noida would be better..

    In summary my vote to Junction of NH8 and NPE - No
    Sectors near IGI and Dwarka - Yes though main two adverse factors are
    1. Realization of Dwarka Expressway
    2. Excess land available in Dwarka itself would not let prices of this region move up with brisk pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Members , comments please

    working between the strech from IFFCO Chowk to Manesar and beyond.

    some how the point escapes me....
    As I see it the entire debate of NH8 and Dwarika side is valid only till the express way gets constructed(3-5 years).
    after that the connectivity factor will have limited significance as the travel time between any two points from sec 77-85 to 37-114 will be 15-20 mts.

    the houses in both the areas will not be delivered before 3-4 years(with a few exception) so any body working in this belt(or end user) does not really benefit within this time frame.
    the only impact is for investors who are trying to gauge which area will give better returns. as this forum shows there are enough takers for both stories.
    so investors go for which story you believe.
    users please focus on more mundane things like builder,price layout etc..:)
    CommentQuote
  • I feel its a important decision for both end users & investors to whether book in

    a) Sectors near Dwarka at rates of 3000 plus.( with the uncertainty of Dwarka e way)

    b) Sectors 81,83,84,85, 91 etc etc at rates ranging from 1700 to 3000. ( near the junction of Dwarka expressway, NH & SPR - basically , the so called new Gurgaon area, so to get the best in terms of connectivity )


    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    working between the strech from IFFCO Chowk to Manesar and beyond.

    some how the point escapes me....
    As I see it the entire debate of NH8 and Dwarika side is valid only till the express way gets constructed(3-5 years).
    after that the connectivity factor will have limited significance as the travel time between any two points from sec 77-85 to 37-114 will be 15-20 mts.

    the houses in both the areas will not be delivered before 3-4 years(with a few exception) so any body working in this belt(or end user) does not really benefit within this time frame.
    the only impact is for investors who are trying to gauge which area will give better returns. as this forum shows there are enough takers for both stories.
    so investors go for which story you believe.
    users please focus on more mundane things like builder,price layout etc..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I feel its a important decision for both end users & investors to whether book in

    a) Sectors near Dwarka at rates of 3000 plus.( with the uncertainty of Dwarka e way)

    b) Sectors 81,83,84,85, 91 etc etc at rates ranging from 1700 to 3000. ( near the junction of Dwarka expressway, NH & SPR - basically , the so called new Gurgaon area, so to get the best in terms of connectivity )



    Dwarka e way is where the value lies- however choose your investment. If you are a gambler and want to win a lottery go for Tashee, while if you are a sound investor go for A grade like Mahindra/IB.
    New Gurgaon will take time to appreciate while e way appreciation will beat all( NGurgaon) as soon as the same will be cleared.
    CommentQuote
  • Residential Property Prices Fall By 7% In Delhi

    Small time investors:

    Be careful as market may see correction by Nov 2010.

    Residential Property Prices Fall By 7% In Delhi, 15% In Kolkata
    The housing regulator said that even as residential property prices skyrocket, Delhi and Kolkata, are bucking the trend, reporting a decline of up to 15 per cent in the first quarter of this calendar year. As per the Residex for the period January-March 2010, a residential property index put together by the National Housing Bank (NHB) for the 15 biggest metros, the residential property rates in these two metros have come down sharply, signaling a correction in the market. While in Delhi property prices have crashed by 7 per cent as compared to July-December 2009, in Kolkata the decline has been sharper at 15 per cent. In Delhi, the prices have dipped by nearly 20 per cent from the peak levels during July-December 2008, a time when the economic slowdown was beginning to spread its tentacles. The index assumes 2007 to be the base year. "In Delhi, the market has seen a huge correction in residential property prices, which was much required. As state land development agency Delhi Development Authority's (DDA) plans to come up with DDA colonies around farm areas beyond Mehrauli fructify, there is no big pressure on demand. Supply is expected to grow," said National Housing Bank Executive Director Mr RV Verma.
    2 Sep 2010 Indian Express
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vicky100
    Dwarka e way is where the value lies- however choose your investment. If you are a gambler and want to win a lottery go for Tashee, while if you are a sound investor go for A grade like Mahindra/IB.
    New Gurgaon will take time to appreciate while e way appreciation will beat all( NGurgaon) as soon as the same will be cleared.


    I am no gambler or a fan of Tashee.

    You have commented that "New Gurgaon will take time to appreciate while e way appreciation will beat all( NGurgaon) as soon as the same will be cleared."

    The big question is as to when ," this as soon as the same is cleared " happens.

    If the e way takes 10 years or so to get operational , it just might get irrelevant , by the time it is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee Sector 111

    Regarding Tashee Sector 111- spoke to a contact of mine at DTCP, Chandigarh - he told me there is no chance of this project getting a license as there are several property disputes on this land- This group has a very bad reputation..Look at MAHINDRA AURA or Indiabulls Enigma for safety..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am no gambler or a fan of Tashee.

    You have commented that "New Gurgaon will take time to appreciate while e way appreciation will beat all( NGurgaon) as soon as the same will be cleared."

    The big question is as to when ," this as soon as the same is cleared " happens.

    If the e way takes 10 years or so to get operational , it just might get irrelevant , by the time it is ready.


    Yes , the big question is "when". However going by report yesterday Supreme Court cleared the Yamuna X way, land reforms are coming in as per today's Sonia Gandhi's speech published in HT. I would bet on X way being cleared sooner ( maybe completed in next 5 years) than later. Manesar side willnot be devloped for next 5 years -that is given. Budget buyers will prefer Noida ( more choice/lower rates/ better infrastructure) vs NGurgaon. Atleast X way has a higher probability of seeing the light of day vs NGurgaon devlopment.
    CommentQuote