Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Small time investors:

Be careful as market may see correction by Nov 2010.

Residential Property Prices Fall By 7% In Delhi, 15% In Kolkata
    The housing regulator said that even as residential property prices skyrocket, Delhi and Kolkata, are bucking the trend, reporting a decline of up to 15 per cent in the first quarter of this calendar year. As per the Residex for the period January-March 2010, a residential property index put together by the National Housing Bank (NHB) for the 15 biggest metros, the residential property rates in these two metros have come down sharply, signaling a correction in the market. While in Delhi property prices have crashed by 7 per cent as compared to July-December 2009, in Kolkata the decline has been sharper at 15 per cent. In Delhi, the prices have dipped by nearly 20 per cent from the peak levels during July-December 2008, a time when the economic slowdown was beginning to spread its tentacles. The index assumes 2007 to be the base year. "In Delhi, the market has seen a huge correction in residential property prices, which was much required. As state land development agency Delhi Development Authority's (DDA) plans to come up with DDA colonies around farm areas beyond Mehrauli fructify, there is no big pressure on demand. Supply is expected to grow," said National Housing Bank Executive Director Mr RV Verma.
    2 Sep 2010 Indian Express

I would take this report with "truckloads" of salt. Where is the correction in gurgaon? I am waiting for it. Or are we to assume Guragon will follow as Delhi is correcting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vicky100
    I would take this report with "truckloads" of salt. Where is the correction in gurgaon? I am waiting for it. Or are we to assume Guragon will follow as Delhi is correcting?

I somehow have no faith on such reports.. Prices in Delhi have risen in last 2 weeks like anything..

I was following up a plot in Rohini and it has shot up by 15% in just 15 days.. It was available for Rs 50 lc but now no plot in that area is available less than 58 lcs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I somehow have no faith on such reports.. Prices in Delhi have risen in last 2 weeks like anything..

I was following up a plot in Rohini and it has shot up by 15% in just 15 days.. It was available for Rs 50 lc but now no plot in that area is available less than 58 lcs..

Most of these reports are worthless or motivated. Prices of property in South Delhi have at least appreciated by 35 to 40 % in the last about 6 months. For other regions of Delhi too , there has been a varied degrees of increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know when is tashee going to encash the cheques sent by us ?

My agent is not picking my , and i am already close to a heart attack...
    CommentQuote

• Does anyone know when is tashee going to encash the cheques sent by us ?

My agent is not picking my , and i am already close to a heart attack
    ... (I don't know in whose name he is going to book MY units)
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan,

U seemed too have missed this. I do not know the authenticity of this , but your question would be best answered by yr. broker or Tashee.

Originally Posted by rikkivashist
    Regarding Tashee Sector 111- spoke to a contact of mine at DTCP, Chandigarh - he told me there is no chance of this project getting a license as there are several property disputes on this land- This group has a very bad reputation..Look at MAHINDRA AURA or Indiabulls Enigma for safety..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan

Does anyone know when is tashee going to encash the cheques sent by us ?

My agent is not picking my , and i am already close to a heart attack... (I don't know in whose name he is going to book MY units)

they cannot encash chq unless the project is launched .project cannot be launched till they have LOI in place .

regarding LOI read previous post
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    they cannot encash chq unless the project is launched .project cannot be launched till they have LOI in place .

regarding LOI read previous post

Nice Analogies
    CommentQuote

Donot take tension . Stop payment of your cheque .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Donot take tension . Stop payment of your cheque .

Yes. If yr. broker is not replying or is himself not aware, stopping payment of your cheque seems to be the best option.
    CommentQuote

Whoz your broker ???
    CommentQuote
  • Any further info. on this & about the project in general ?

Originally Posted by raumybhan

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any further info. on this & about the project in general ?

I HAVE MADE A DETAILED ANALYSIS OF BOTH PROJECTS AURA (1550 SQFT-3BHK) AND TASHEE (1695 SQFT-3BHK) PLANS AND FOUND TASHEE TO BE BETTER THAN AURA.

INSPITE OF THAT I AM ABOUT TO (HOPEFULLY)GET A BOOKING IN AURA AS WELL.

A SNAPSHOT IS BELOW:

1. At Tashee's price (2835) the 1695 sq ft unit is much better area wise. The loading/ wastage factor is more in aura sat 3175 sq. ft/.

2. The drawing dining size of tashee is 288 sq ft; that of aura is 238 sq. ft

3. The kitchen, 3 washrooms and 3 balconies of Tashee are bigger than aura.

4. Tashee's 3 BHK has 2 extra things than aura: a Dress (48 sq.ff) + a utility (40 sq.ft) which are not there in Aura.

Overall Aura's total usable area (including balconies is 955 sq ft) while Tashee's 1203 sq. ft. The total price is almost similar Aura at 57,31,900 while Tashee at 59,00,000.

Yet I am going for Aura becoz it has a brand value. Diwali is 50 + days from today, and at Diwali time, I hope we'll have more buyers and I would be able to sell Tashee or Aura or both units at some premium:)
    CommentQuote

Yet I am going for Aura becoz it has a brand value. Diwali is 50 + days from today, and at Diwali time, I hope we'll have more buyers and I would be able to sell Tashee or Aura or both units at some premium:)

sorry friend buying a property like this may be easy but selling the same property even at the same price after few months is totally different

when u will try to resale the same property all these buyer who r so eager to put their money right now will disappear

although i agree that its not a bad idea to buy in launch if it is from a good company at right price if u like the plan what they r offering

unfortunately whenever it happens end users dont get it because of underwriters,speculators and investors driving prices to higher levels

i strongly believe government should put a policy to make sure end user get a upper hand like

: put a special transaction tax of 10% on selling price if some1 want to sell before possession
    : collect all the taxes like service tax,registry ,stamp duty if any in the first year
    : lock in period for atleast 1 year from project launch
    : end user should be given some more incentives in form easier interest rates, tax rebates ,etc
    : prelaunch or soft launch should not be allowed & formal launch should only be allowed after builder take NOC from govt. authorities & do all other formalities req. & put on their website
    : builders should put all disclosers about their company & projects in transparent manner on websites
    : there should be heavy fine on builders those who dont complete their projects in time or cheat people

i think these steps will discourage all these speculators who drive property prices to a crazy level which harm end users & will benefit those who want homes for their own use

government should give more focus on infrastructure required for common people & should do it in a manner they put on in their master plan which should be updated from time to time

this will help lot of people specially who dont have a bigger budget & want a pieceful life in their own home

at the end lot of things to be done so thatwe can say INDIA IS GREAT:)

some of my suggestion may be bad but its just a tought

i posted same thing in other post also because i am against such type of speculation in real estate which throw end user out of picture & create bubble & high inflation which is not good for any1

cheers
    CommentQuote
    I HAVE MADE A DETAILED ANALYSIS OF BOTH PROJECTS AURA (1550 SQFT-3BHK) AND TASHEE (1695 SQFT-3BHK) PLANS AND FOUND TASHEE TO BE BETTER THAN AURA.

INSPITE OF THAT I AM ABOUT TO (HOPEFULLY)GET A BOOKING IN AURA AS WELL.

A SNAPSHOT IS BELOW:

1. At Tashee's price (2835) the 1695 sq ft unit is much better area wise. The loading/ wastage factor is more in aura sat 3175 sq. ft/.

2. The drawing dining size of tashee is 288 sq ft; that of aura is 238 sq. ft

3. The kitchen, 3 washrooms and 3 balconies of Tashee are bigger than aura.

4. Tashee's 3 BHK has 2 extra things than aura: a Dress (48 sq.ff) + a utility (40 sq.ft) which are not there in Aura.

Overall Aura's total usable area (including balconies is 955 sq ft) while Tashee's 1203 sq. ft. The total price is almost similar Aura at 57,31,900 while Tashee at 59,00,000.

I think you are considering Aura for 3175 ??
    It's just the basic price with parking included + there will be IDC+EDC of approx 375 Rs + 50 ( some odd charge ) + PLC

So it will be nothing lesser then 3500/ psf

Also i would like to correct you that Tashee 1695 sq ft will cost 485325 at the rate of 2835, which you have wrongly mentioned in your previous post as 59,00,000

So the bottom line is that Aura is 7 lakhs costlier then Tashee and also Aura have smaller 3BHK (1550) area then Tashee 3BHK (1695)
    CommentQuote