X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

I would request Sacho19 & durb100us to stop all this personal talk.

durb100us has made an investment, which most other members feel is not right. If the project takes off & the property appreciates , it might be a lesson for the project detractors. If the project does not take off & fails , durb100us would learn his lesson.

There is no need to get touchy, pass snide remarks.

This is an RE forum & let's maintain some kind of decorum.
    Last edited by MANOJa; September 2 2010, 10:06 PM.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

buddy, the floor plan looks decent but talking about short term price hike, that would not happen.. In the long run, say 6-7 years you may expect a good price appreciation but that again would depend on how expressway plans out.. I am interested in the project myself but i rather let it get launched than depositing my cheque with a broker, i am literate enough to understand its not feasible!
      location is very nice but not livable for good, and hence a long wait would await..

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
      The discussion is unnecessarily diverted on the issue of existence of the project/ launch itself. Let's not allow the forum to be hijacked like that.

We need readers' WELL-REASONED opinions on following:

1. Whether this project would be a short term or long term success?

2, How much appreciation will it give to very short term investors (2 months), short term investors (1 year), and longer term investors?

3.Whether this place would be a bigger success than Sohna Road projects (in terms of appreciation %) because of extremely good location.

Let's remember that builders with no track records (like Tulips, Nineex, Mapsko, Orris) have been selling like hot-cakes and given appreciation to investors. In comparison, Tashee has some established presence (& they can conveniently prove that failure if any in earlier projects was attributed to their's building partner's mistakes, not theirs).

Comment

Finally What's the outcome.. Has anyone confirmed ..

I got a call today from Allcheckdeals for a 3BR booking..

Has anyone of us booked thru allcheckdeals, pls confirm

If not allcheckdeals,who is official channel partner for Tashee ...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
          Finally What's the outcome.. Has anyone confirmed ..

I got a call today from Allcheckdeals for a 3BR booking..

Has anyone of us booked thru allcheckdeals, pls confirm

If not allcheckdeals,who is official channel partner for Tashee ...

I think somebody needs to personally go to Tashee's C.P office & clarify.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

With 2900+ rates in both Mahindra and Tashee ..
            Wud Mahindra not be an outright CHOICE in all aspects(except location of tashee, whereas mahindra is also not too far from eway)?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
              With 2900+ rates in both Mahindra and Tashee ..
              Wud Mahindra not be an outright CHOICE in all aspects(except location of tashee, whereas mahindra is also not too far from eway)?
              On a highway which is 150 m wide.... distance is measured in terms of time.. So even if Mahindra is 3-4 Km from Tashee ..... It is actually about 2-3 mins away... Now you are intelligent enough to guess whether you want to risk your investment for going with unknown builder for just 2-3 minutes travel.

So the fate of investment in new sectors according to me depends upon realization of Dwarka Expressway and not the proximity to Dwarka.

But if you are really optimistic about it you should go for experienced and class A or B builder.

Comment

Actually, on an expressway, what matters is distance from exit.

If you dont know the exit, you cannot decide the value of location.

All projects in this area will actually have only one exit - until then everything is just speculation.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Thanks Venky and Gaurav ... points absolutely valid ...

I'll keep these in mind and go ahead accordingly ...

Comment

There is absolutely no doubt that Mahindra is definitely a better builder than Tashee.

However, please note what happened in case of Godrej recently. Godrej has launched their latest Gurgaon:

1. at much higher price than market prices
                    2. imposed a 1 year lock-in period
                    3. kept the initial booking amount relatively higher.
                    (note: Remember, their gurgaon project is not a luxury project).

Both Mahindra & Godrej stand in the same league (at least I can tell from Pune & Bangalore side). Therefore, please be ready for such similar surprises when they launch Aura Phase-II.

Already Mahindra's Aura Phase-I has cleared the intentions on transfer. I am told that transfer charges are quite high (someone says 15% of total value, someone says rs. 100 psf). Further, 30% demand has already been raised within last 8 months of launch, thereby keeping out short term speculators.

Most investors who waited to invest in Godrej got a nice little shock; so be ready for little surprise for Aura-II. Better go for Tashee right now...

Comment

Bijwasan & bamnauli

For the uninitiated, sector 111 touches villages like Bijwasan and Bamnauli (check google maps for location).

As per a Delhi High Court order in March 2010, 222 hectares of land in these villages is being acquired primarily for the purpose of housing 39 embassies (+ diplomatic missions etc). The same high court order also allows acquisition of additional 1996 hectares of land for Dwarka Phase-II.

Check the following link for the news (also google for related news):
                      http://www.hindustantimes.com/High-C...e1-524132.aspx

So in 5 years, sector 111 would touch new Chankyapuri. Would security be an issue then?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X