Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
Reply
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any confirmed launch date of Tashee ?


    Originally Posted by durb100us
    I think you are considering Aura for 3175 ??
    It's just the basic price with parking included + there will be IDC+EDC of approx 375 Rs + 50 ( some odd charge ) + PLC

    So it will be nothing lesser then 3500/ psf

    Also i would like to correct you that Tashee 1695 sq ft will cost 485325 at the rate of 2835, which you have wrongly mentioned in your previous post as 59,00,000


    So the bottom line is that Aura is 7 lakhs costlier then Tashee at basic cost only and also Aura have smaller 3BHK (1550) area then Tashee 3BHK (1695)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any confirmed launch date of Tashee ?


    Launch is very close.

    This month only.
    CommentQuote
  • SO HERE WE ARE WONDERING WHAT HIT ALL OF US (MAHINDRA, WHAT ELSE YOU THOUGHT:)?)

    I had stated earlier and I state again...Mahindra & Godrej are similar & Godrej launch will see similar drama (except that Godrej might not act smart by alloting most of the flats to their preferred buyers).

    Most friends asked me why I am (still) bullisha on Eway projects. The reasons we have seen already. I can bet these new sectors would outclass all NCR. During April to June 2010, Delhi NCR attracted 1.51 billion USD worth of FDI (almost equal to Maharashtra at 1.53 billion USD). We are seeing Delhi-NCR attracting high investments for some time now, and this trend would only increase with time. Therefore, we can conclude that Gurgaon is a high growth area. (FDI investors see international airport as a must factor before investing at a particular place)

    What was the main reason behind rise of Gurgaon over Noida/ Ghaziabad/ Faridabad? It was AIRPORT proximity (inspite of the fact that Gurgaon was worse than Noida 15 years ago). The area closest to airport would be new sectors on EWAY and time would tell that they would hold prices higher than any other part in Gurgaon.

    Just an analogy, well developed areas near to Mumbai International airport (i.e. 7 kms radius) have prices exceeding 50,000 per sq. ft.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    SO HERE WE ARE WONDERING WHAT HIT ALL OF US (MAHINDRA, WHAT ELSE YOU THOUGHT:)?)

    I had stated earlier and I state again...Mahindra & Godrej are similar & Godrej launch will see similar drama (except that Godrej might not act smart by alloting most of the flats to their preferred buyers).

    Most friends asked me why I am (still) bullisha on Eway projects. The reasons we have seen already. I can bet these new sectors would outclass all NCR. During April to June 2010, Delhi NCR attracted 1.51 billion USD worth of FDI (almost equal to Maharashtra at 1.53 billion USD). We are seeing Delhi-NCR attracting high investments for some time now, and this trend would only increase with time. Therefore, we can conclude that Gurgaon is a high growth area. (FDI investors see international airport as a must factor before investing at a particular place)

    What was the main reason behind rise of Gurgaon over Noida/ Ghaziabad/ Faridabad? It was AIRPORT proximity (inspite of the fact that Gurgaon was worse than Noida 15 years ago). The area closest to airport would be new sectors on EWAY and time would tell that they would hold prices higher than any other part in Gurgaon.

    Just an analogy, well developed areas near to Mumbai International airport (i.e. 7 kms radius) have prices exceeding 50,000 per sq. ft.:bab (59):

    I totally agree with your viewpoint that any investment near Airport will give huge returns in years to come.

    Most of the people are ignorant about this fact and soon they gonna realize it.

    In this particular case , there is further 150 mtr wide express way is coming to add the glory.

    Anyway , by this year end the entire land bank on either side will be sold out completely.

    However , i do disagree that Godrej will fetch the same returns. Initially investors from Mumbai, pune or Gujrat may invest in Godreg considering its "GODREJ PROJECT" but someone living in Gurgoan will definately not gonna invest at Sec 80, as the place is still very far away from civilization.

    Unlike Dwarka expressway , where the entire belt of 18 KM on either side will be developed , Sec 80 Godrej's project is the only one as of now in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    I totally agree with your viewpoint that any investment near Airport will give huge returns in years to come.

    Most of the people are ignorant about this fact and soon they gonna realize it.

    In this particular case , there is further 150 mtr wide express way is coming to add the glory.

    Anyway , by this year end the entire land bank on either side will be sold out completely.

    However , i do disagree that Godrej will fetch the same returns. Initially investors from Mumbai, pune or Gujrat may invest in Godreg considering its "GODREJ PROJECT" but someone living in Gurgoan will definately not gonna invest at Sec 80, as the place is still very far away from civilization.

    Unlike Dwarka expressway , where the entire belt of 18 KM on either side will be developed , Sec 80 Godrej's project is the only one as of now in that area.


    I fully agree with durb100us & raumybhan . Do you have any information of any upcoming new launch in that area other than Tashee ? I also wish 2 invest in that area .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I fully agree with durb100us & raumybhan . Do you have any information of any upcoming new launch in that area other than Tashee ? I also wish 2 invest in that area .


    The best investment could have been with Raheja's Atharva & Shillas at Sec 109.

    Else wait for Year end, projects from Uppals, Dlf & Shobha developers are in the pipeline.

    A plot facing highway on Dwarka Expressway will fetch more then any other place in Gurgoan. Also have it in mind that Reliance & Raheja's SEZ are just waiting for D.E way work to begin. Once they will take shape Sec 37D, Sec 99 will witness major boom.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    I totally agree with your viewpoint that any investment near Airport will give huge returns in years to come.

    Most of the people are ignorant about this fact and soon they gonna realize it.

    In this particular case , there is further 150 mtr wide express way is coming to add the glory.

    Anyway , by this year end the entire land bank on either side will be sold out completely.

    However , i do disagree that Godrej will fetch the same returns. Initially investors from Mumbai, pune or Gujrat may invest in Godreg considering its "GODREJ PROJECT" but someone living in Gurgoan will definately not gonna invest at Sec 80, as the place is still very far away from civilization.

    Unlike Dwarka expressway , where the entire belt of 18 KM on either side will be developed , Sec 80 Godrej's project is the only one as of now in that area.


    Why Dwarka is not as good from investment/living point as Gurgaon? Dwarka is closer to airport !!!

    I think that job oppurtunities play a major role than closeness to airport. New town has Manesar close to it. Do we have any industry close to Dwarka which can generate jobs in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Why Dwarka is not as good from investment/living point as Gurgaon? Dwarka is closer to airport !!!

    I think that job oppurtunities play a major role than closeness to airport. New town has Manesar close to it. Do we have any industry close to Dwarka which can generate jobs in future?


    Hi,

    Delhi plans IT & Jewellery SEZ
    Submitted by Rajvir Khanna on Mon, 02/15/2010

    The national capital will have two Special Economic Zones (SEZs) - one for and jewellery and the other for information technology (IT), to be set up at a cost of Rs 785 crore, an official said on Sunday.
    The facilities are expected to provide direct employment to 54,000 people and indirect employment to 162,000, Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corp (DSIIDC) Chairman Chetan Sanghi said in a statement.
    The IT SEZ is expected to provide direct employment to 36,000 people and indirect employment to 108,000 people, said Mr Sanghi. These two SEZs would operate as independent entities.
    The proposed SEZs would come up on 67.4 acres of land in Baprola in northwest Delhi, of which the and jewellery SEZ would take up 41.4 acres.
    He said the IT SEZ would also have social amenities, utilities and specialized infrastructure. The complex would house convention halls, hotels, hospitals and residential accommodation. The government will frame policies to involve private players to be a part of these tax free zones.
    Gurgaon and Noida are better placed in the IT capabilities as compared to Delhi this could be what prompted the Delhi government to come up with SEZ along with the numerous employment opportunities and income streams.


    Baprola lies near Kanjhawala which is on proposed 100 m expressway between NH1 and NH8, about 10 Km from Dwarka and 4 KM from Rohini.

    Rgds,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    Now that so much has been written about the Dwarka E-Way, what do you think are the prospects of Raheja Vedaanta in sec-108?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu_pec
    Hi All,

    Now that so much has been written about the Dwarka E-Way, what do you think are the prospects of Raheja Vedaanta in sec-108?


    as good or bad depending on your take on eway.:)
    on a serious note the project is currently priced at 3175 and would be ready for delivery in about 12 months time. so factor in the cash flow.
    also even after delivery the area would not be liveable for some time so the rental income might not be there/be very low.
    so do your calculation and see if you want to go for something you can see or want to spread your risk and buy other projects on eway which have delievery 0f 30-36 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information.
    As per the status of the project it will take atleast 18 months for the delivery to happen. In next 2-3 years if the expressway is operational then the project will definitely fetch good returns. People who have invested at prelaunch price of 2300psf will definitely get good returns in 2-3 yrs time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu_pec
    Thanks for the information.
    As per the status of the project it will take atleast 18 months for the delivery to happen. In next 2-3 years if the expressway is operational then the project will definitely fetch good returns. People who have invested at prelaunch price of 2300psf will definitely get good returns in 2-3 yrs time?

    the prelaunch/launch buyers are definately looking at good appreciation. the only concern for investors in e way projects is that the resale market is yet to take off. buyers who got in early in projects of raheja/ramaprastha/indiabulls/ild etc are finding hard to exit currently.
    so invstment in that area would require long termview.
    yes returns can be very good if the eway progresses well.
    CommentQuote
  • Very True. Prospects of E-Way becoming a realty now than it was 2yrs ago. Everyone is hoping that it comes up in time. Any idea about the Metro coming in these sectors of Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • We have been discussing Tashee for pretty long , but nobody seems to be aware of the launching date of the project. Anybody knows the launch date?
    CommentQuote
  • I think we should stop discussing this project now !
    :bab (3)::bab (38)::bab (36):
    CommentQuote