Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
981 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tashee scrapped!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard from a friend (working with a well known dealer) based in Noida that Tashee sector 111-A project is dead and buried.

The builder could not obtain LOI since the land is disputed. It is not clear if the litigation is pending in Gurgaon District Court or Chandigarh High Court.

Well I am really scared now, and withdrawing my cheques. In any case, dealers started collecting cheques for the project 3 weeks back, and the builder also silently leaked building plans (unapproved ones!) and nothing happened yet...

This scandal (called sector Capital Gateway) might give builder a very very bad name (Just like what has happened to BPTP); but it is said that builder may launch this project again under a different name after 1 or 2 years....As of now, people are withdrawing their cheques like anything.

Those based in Chandigarh or around are requested to file an RTI application with the town planning/ licensing dept to find- on what grounds was Tashee's LOI refused ? That would help many people decide when the project would be launched 1 or 2 years from now.

Any further information would be really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a major land dispute , which might not get settled soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey , comeon. Durb invested in a property ,which he thought would be a good deal. The deal went bad, but the positive is he didnot lose money.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing to worry about Tashee project. These hurdles are very common and normally every builder have to go thru all this coz the land is primarily a Agricultural land.

Since the goverment is acquiring it for DE way , so all the neighboring land will be granted clear title for residential.

At times builder doesn't pay the agreed under the table amount to concerned authorities as per their demand so the negotiation get stretched.

The Spire 68 & 106 along with ILD 37C Spire also had faced the similar problems as the land bank of Tashee has been used for thoz projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Hey , comeon. Durb invested in a property ,which he thought would be a good deal. The deal went bad, but the positive is he didnot lose money.

I don't think so that any cheque have been en-cashed of any investors who have invested in Tashee.

The money is safe :o
    CommentQuote
  • I can see that durb has more risk taking capability than other members so there is nothing wrong in it . I hv no doubt that it was good investment oppurtunity but risk due to small builder was too high ...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. If u have the capability to take big risks, returns can also get big. It is basically your mindset & your financial capability.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    I can see that durb has more risk taking capability than other members so there is nothing wrong in it . I hv no doubt that it was good investment oppurtunity but risk due to small builder was too high ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Why Dwarka is not as good from investment/living point as Gurgaon? Dwarka is closer to airport !!!

I think that job oppurtunities play a major role than closeness to airport. New town has Manesar close to it. Do we have any industry close to Dwarka which can generate jobs in future?

Dwarka is costing 8000 psf, was 2000 psf in 2000. Gurgaon is 6000 psf, was 1400 psf in 2001-3. How is Dwarka not a better investment? Both were equally good.

Except, Gurgaon had much better and bigger properties, Dwarka had a lot of DDA flats and poorer quality builders.

Driving time to domestic airport from Dwarka is 10 min. From Gurgaon is 20 mins. Not that much difference
    CommentQuote
  • Should we presume that Tashee as a project is dead & gone ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Should we presume that Tashee as a project is dead & gone ?

The approvals are pending and builder will launch it with revised price shortly.

Pre launch booking with priority no's are queued up.

Wait-n-watch game.
    CommentQuote
  • I beg to differ ... there is a huge difference between dwarka and Gurgaon...
    living in ggn is no match to dwarka...

The moment u enter dwarka either from kapeshera or farms... u'll can see the difference...
    even the best of places even commercial area like udyog vihar or for that matter cybercity roads are pathetic ...

only things that matches is the prices appreciation..otherwsie ..living wise...dwarka is much much better ....

go to palam vihar ...eventheir raods are patheic... u'll see big villas with awesome architectur.. but the moment u get out of the house.. what u gets is potholes...
    and that way go to any corners... dwarka is much better maintained ....

I would go for investment in ggn bcoz there are not much new options to invest in delhi.. thats it.. otherwise ... there is no point being in ggn ...
    only good part is the golf course rd... otherwise look at pricey sohna road.. what it is....

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Dwarka is costing 8000 psf, was 2000 psf in 2000. Gurgaon is 6000 psf, was 1400 psf in 2001-3. How is Dwarka not a better investment? Both were equally good.

Except, Gurgaon had much better and bigger properties, Dwarka had a lot of DDA flats and poorer quality builders.

Driving time to domestic airport from Dwarka is 10 min. From Gurgaon is 20 mins. Not that much difference
    CommentQuote
  • I too second that Gurgaon is not better in terms of cost of living, electricity, road, transport options, law and order (thought dwarka crime rate increasing) , water, etc. etc.

But better in terms of quality of construction, entertainment options,and hopefully will look better in future ...
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon has better amenities within the apts and better malls. But it has no roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc.

Currently, if I have to buy a flat for 1Cr, I would buy in Dwarka for end use, in Sohna Road for investment.

But my comment was with respect to closeness of airport
    CommentQuote
  • If the govt. has the will ,roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc all can improve & maybe better Delhi.

It is a question of political will , which will come or get forced upon sooner or later.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Gurgaon has better amenities within the apts and better malls. But it has no roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc.

Currently, if I have to buy a flat for 1Cr, I would buy in Dwarka for end use, in Sohna Road for investment.

But my comment was with respect to closeness of airport
    CommentQuote
  • tashee group

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Just heard from a friend (working with a well known dealer) based in Noida that Tashee sector 111-A project is dead and buried.

The builder could not obtain LOI since the land is disputed. It is not clear if the litigation is pending in Gurgaon District Court or Chandigarh High Court.

Well I am really scared now, and withdrawing my cheques. In any case, dealers started collecting cheques for the project 3 weeks back, and the builder also silently leaked building plans (unapproved ones!) and nothing happened yet...

This scandal (called sector Capital Gateway) might give builder a very very bad name (Just like what has happened to BPTP); but it is said that builder may launch this project again under a different name after 1 or 2 years....As of now, people are withdrawing their cheques like anything.

Those based in Chandigarh or around are requested to file an RTI application with the town planning/ licensing dept to find- on what grounds was Tashee's LOI refused ? That would help many people decide when the project would be launched 1 or 2 years from now.

Any further information would be really appreciated.

Did you get your cheque back or you are still in the que ?

Is there any que with some priority numbers given by builder/broker ?
    CommentQuote