Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
Reply
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Buddy my cheque is in queue.I have no receipt from the dealer. I wish someone tells me if their dealer has given any receipts?
    CommentQuote
  • tashee group

    Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Buddy my cheque is in queue.I have no receipt from the dealer. I wish someone tells me if their dealer has given any receipts?


    So how it works, I mean how you know you are really in the que and where in the que ?

    Is your BSP of 2835 guaranteed even if builder launches the project after 6 months at a BSP of say 3200 ?

    Did you file an RTI application why the LOI was rejected and what are the facts about the land of the project ?

    Pardon my ignorance as I have no idea how this under the table prelaunch works even without LOI .
    CommentQuote
  • I have no idea of all this, since i am relatively new to RE.

    I live some 1,600 kms away from Gurgaon, and I have no way to find answers to your questions. I work for a pvt co.

    I guess some seasoned RE investors can comment on your questions, and give us some guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    So how it works, I mean how you know you are really in the que and where in the que ?

    Is your BSP of 2835 guaranteed even if builder launches the project after 6 months at a BSP of say 3200 ?

    Did you file an RTI application why the LOI was rejected and what are the facts about the land of the project ?

    Pardon my ignorance as I have no idea how this under the table prelaunch works even without LOI .


    the prelaunch prices are as good as the word of the builder with no legal binding.
    Legally a project cannot be prelaunched.
    most of the times(specially for bigger builders) its only the brokers which are collecting the checks with the idea of presenting to the comapny as soon athe launch happens. in such cases the pricing is only indicative and can vary at launch ( like bestech currently) Here the company does not authorize collection of checks and also the checks are not banked.
    In other cases company through its brokers/underwriters allows collection of checks by disclosing the launch price and offering the early investors the discount/incentive( like vipul/abw). the cheks may/may not get banked immediately.
    some times it also happens that the launch is a quite one with the intention of passing the benefit to company existing clients/brokers. here the clients are informed before hand of launch and may get the advantage of price/location before common investors.
    Hope this clears some questions.

    I am not aware where does Tashee stands currently...
    CommentQuote
  • But is the project alive & kicking ?

    or

    is it a dead goat now.

    Comments please.
    CommentQuote
  • i wonder if Tashee has a website? pls le me know if it exists
    CommentQuote
  • No body seems to be much aware on Tashee.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee

    I donot invest & recommend investment in new builders . We never know when

    recession will start & than all these new builders will disappear & than why take risk when there is no shortage of projects from A & B class builders .
    CommentQuote
  • tashee

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    But is the project alive & kicking ?

    or

    is it a dead goat now.

    Comments please.


    The goat is either dead or in deep coma.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread has lot of good information. I was reading it from starting for last 2-3 hours. It was looking like a Hindi Movie. Another Khosla ka Ghosla.
    CommentQuote
  • hahahaha I agree ...
    with nothing in place ... and 24 pages of discussion ... :)
    one of the hottest threads ...

    Originally Posted by tarung
    This thread has lot of good information. I was reading it from starting for last 2-3 hours. It was looking like a Hindi Movie. Another Khosla ka Ghosla.
    CommentQuote
  • & is Durb the Hero or the villain of the movie ?:D:D

    Originally Posted by tarung
    This thread has lot of good information. I was reading it from starting for last 2-3 hours. It was looking like a Hindi Movie. Another Khosla ka Ghosla.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    & is Durb the Hero or the villain of the movie ?:D:D



    Durb is always a hero :bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Durb is always a hero :bab (20):


    Film Deewar :

    Amitabh Bachchan : durb100us (Angry Young Man)
    Shashi Kapoor : Manoja (Bhai tum sign karte ho naheen)
    Supporting Actors : Gaurav Chug and Chopra
    Tashee : Samant Saab


    Sadly there was no Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    Film Deewar :

    Amitabh Bachchan : durb100us (Angry Young Man)
    Shashi Kapoor : Manoja (Bhai tum sign karte ho naheen)
    Supporting Actors : Gaurav Chug and Chopra
    Tashee : Samant Saab


    Sadly there was no Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh



    Really cool story :D

    Appreciate comments from all the members :bab (6)::bab (6):

    Back to business .. Wait for the new launches on E-way , gone beyond budget of a common man. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote