X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by chopra View Post
    They will not give you receipt because it is not a prelaunch or soft launch.
    They are just collecting the cheques which will be deposited at the time of launch.
    tashee did the same thing last year when they soft launced spire south 68 in august 2009 .They did not deposit the chk for 3 mnths so in the end I could not live with uncertainity and just priority number so I cancelled .Good decision or not --time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
      I have revaluated this project and only 3 things are giving problem :

1. An uncertainty on the period of waiting for the dwarak expressway

The case is still pending in the high court and the other party can still go to the supreme court after high court, so assume eway may take 10 years to become operational (it will take around 3-4 years to construct it once all legal disputes are over ), so the eway projects are for long term investors.
      2. New Developer

new developer or may be a bad developer with different name because as per the research of raumybhan the man behind Nitishree and Tashee is same.
      Tashee must do something praiseworthy for sector 68 and 106 projects to prove its credentials.
      3. Uncertainty of Nearby land , what will be build ??

All other very positive things are :

1. Very close to Dwarka,
      2. Very close to Airport
      3. Very close to new Dwarka Ph-II and

Only 2-3 minutes closer than mahindra aura if every project will have there own exit, but if many projects have one common exit and entrance on eway as suggested by venky then many projects will be almost equally close.
      Also we don't know the exact site of Tashee within sector 111 as yet.

4. Very close to Diplomatic Enclave

land for diplomatic enclave was acquired in 2004, farmhouse owners got a stay order which has been lifted on March 2010.But still there is no construction. Does any body knows whether High Court has given the final judgement on the case and whether farmhouse owners have moved the supreme court ?

If someone can clear the doubts and provide more information and credentials, then it will be a very very hot project ...

U can not develop a locality in 3 months, 6 months or a year, it takes 3 years onwards to develop a place ...
      So the potential ROI are high because potential risks are also high.

Only future can tell whether risks will come out to be true or not.

The risk of Eway is same for all the projects around Eway, so basically the risk is only one ( builder ) in comparison to other eway projects and that's why price of Tashee is expected to be lower than Mahindra Aura.

So basically the principle is same for every project that what and how much are the chances of appreciation and what and how much are the risks and if there are any other projects in NCR where we can expect the same appreciation with little less risks or little less appreciation with much less or almost no risks ? Even with all the analysis nobody can predict the future.
      Last edited by chopra; September 8 2010, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drrastogi731 View Post
        tashee did the same thing last year when they soft launced spire south 68 in august 2009 .They did not deposit the chk for 3 mnths so in the end I could not live with uncertainity and just priority number so I cancelled .Good decision or not --time will tell
        Can anybody confirm if they are giving even priority numbers for Tashee Sector 111.

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
          Can anybody confirm if they are giving even priority numbers for Tashee Sector 111.
          durb100us

Can u enlighten us on this ?
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

long post but relevant points

There is one fundamental flaw in Chopra's analysis. He is assuming that there might be an Appeal to Supreme court from those whose land was/ would be acquired for Eway/ Diplomatic enclave.

Let's remember following facts:

1. Almost the whole of new Gurgaon (& Delhi metro and countless other projects) were built on acquired land. There were disputes everywhere in land acquisition cases, and yet no project stopped.
            You need to know that the end result of a land acquisition case (under the Land Acquisition Act 1894) is mostly the increase in compensation, and not cancellation of the project itself...!
            Assuming that the land owner wins the case against the State, the question here is who would pay the increased cost of acquiring land. You ? Me ? Builder ? No. It would be the state govt. who would pay, and who would benefit ? Yes. You guessed it right. It is the investor who will win (especially those who invested before the judgement day).

2. Under the Supreme Court Rules 1966 (read with CPC 1908 & Constitution articles 124 to 136), the threshold of admitting an appeal to Supreme Court is extremely high. In layman's language, only less than .1% of all cases decided by the High Courts have a probability of being admitted to the Supreme Court.

Now that makes it extremely difficult for the case to pull itself for very long. I find it fascinating that someone just assumes that the case will pull on for 10 years.

3.My experience (as a practising lawyer) suggests that the positive decisions on land acquisition could be made within the next 1 to 3 year or so, especially in view of the fact that most builders have land banks on Eway and are pressurising the govt on expediting matters. It is exteremely improbable that acqusition of 400 houses will end a project (Eway) on which depend 1,00,000+ houses.

4. We need to realize that most of the Govt departments & politicians itself makes a lot of black money from these projects. The next Haryana elections is 3+ years away; therefore, the govt (politicians as well as beauraucracy) will not like to delay the opportunity to make money beyond 3 years.
            If an Eway pessimist assumes too much (by assuming that the appeal will lie to Supreme Court/ the land owner would win in High Court or Supreme Court/ the Eway project might be scrapped), why can't I assume a little using common sense & legal wisdom that end of such cases is almost always that the compensation granted to land owner is increased and the project stands approved.
            Therefore, by understanding these seemingly irrelevant legal points, you would easily understand that proposed eway holds maximum potential for a mid term investor. My take is that Tashee's 3,000 psf today would become 8,000 to 10,000 psf in 5 years when the possession would be offered & Eway would be fully/ almost ready. For me, that's enough reason to have faith in that place.

Comment

8000-10000

Even Tashee promoters would not be thinking somewhere around it lolz..

:-P

Comment

Dwarka presently is 6000-7000 psf, if he is talking about future price then its ok, but in present terms its abit high

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  There is one fundamental flaw in Chopra's analysis. He is assuming that there might be an Appeal to Supreme court from those whose land was/ would be acquired for Eway/ Diplomatic enclave.

My take is that Tashee's 3,000 psf today would become 8,000 to 10,000 psf in 5 years when the possession would be offered & Eway would be fully/ almost ready. For me, that's enough reason to have faith in that place.
                  These rates will definitely gonna come for Tashee or any other ExpressWay facing projects ( especially for Raheja Atharva & Vedanta & Indiabulls Enigma) in next 3-5 years.

This expressway will be the widest road in Northern India and Metro will pass on top of it.

Work on 14Km out of 18 km Express way stretch have already started and it will take shape before next election term in Gurgoan. The government of Congress is very stable in Gurgoan and most likely Mr. Huda led government will only take charge for next political session too.

This entire 18 km stretch of NPR is full of residential & commercial projects from the most niche builders of Country and will fetch the maximum IFDC & EDC & service tax for government in coming years. And the most imp thing is that it will also fetch the maximum black money for officials and builders too.

Priority no. is not been issued as of now, but according to latest information, the launch will happen in this very month, so be in touch with your respective broker.

Comment

As of now the location of the project is not good in terms of connectivity but will be if everything goes as per the plans. So the major risk is involved.

Last year in December Mahinder Aura-I had given a price of 2250psf, when it already had accessible location. And now Aura II will be launched at a price of 2900-3000psf.

Hence it doesn't make any sense of investing in Tashee.

As per me it will be fine investing in Tashee only if we could get a price of 2100-2200psf.

Prices which are being quoted as of now are from the Brokers and so far there is no concrete news from the Tashee as of now.

As far I know, till now they haven't got the LOI. I believe it would be better to hold the patience until the project gets officially launched.

Everyone will get the deal once the project gets launched. Because in the projects where Tashee is in partnership i.e. Spire Central Sec-106, flats are still available 2850 psf

Comment

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post
                      As of now the location of the project is not good in terms of connectivity but will be if everything goes as per the plans. So the major risk is involved.

Last year in December Mahinder Aura-I had given a price of 2250psf, when it already had accessible location. And now Aura II will be launched at a price of 2900-3000psf.

Hence it doesn't make any sense of investing in Tashee.

As per me it will be fine investing in Tashee only if we could get a price of 2100-2200psf.

Prices which are being quoted as of now are from the Brokers and so far there is no concrete news from the Tashee as of now.

As far I know, till now they haven't got the LOI. I believe it would be better to hold the patience until the project gets officially launched.

Everyone will get the deal once the project gets launched. Because in the projects where Tashee is in partnership i.e. Spire Central Sec-106, flats are still available 2850 psf
                      Mahindra Aura getting launched at 2900-3000 ?????

I don't think so. First of all it got delayed as it was supposed to be launched mid of Aug.

The rate will be of minimum 3200/ as per my opinion.

Tashee location is much better then Mahindra Aura and it have no unauthorized clusters around it and is very very easily accessible as of now from Kapashera road thru Dwarka under pass.

Yes , people who don't want to take risk, should go for Mahindra's.

FYI - Tashee is now expensive, earlier it was not and maximum bunch have been sold then only.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X