X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
    Mahindra Aura getting launched at 2900-3000 ?????

I don't think so. First of all it got delayed as it was supposed to be launched mid of Aug.

The rate will be of minimum 3200/ as per my opinion.

Tashee location is much better then Mahindra Aura and it have no unauthorized clusters around it and is very very easily accessible as of now from Kapashera road thru Dwarka under pass.

Yes , people who don't want to take risk, should go for Mahindra's.

FYI - Tashee is now expensive, earlier it was not and maximum bunch have been sold then only.
    I don't know why but you sounds like some broker giving unnecessary hype to Tashee.

I, Myself have been to the Tashee site and its is reachable from GGN-Najafgarh road through small streets only.

As far the prices of Aura II is concerned same have been confirmed by their official.

Comment

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post
      I don't know why but you sounds like some broker giving unnecessary hype to Tashee.

I, Myself have been to the Tashee site and its is reachable from GGN-Najafgarh road through small streets only.

As far the prices of Aura II is concerned same have been confirmed by their official.
      Aura II will happen at around 3000. it can be as early as this sunday or latest by next sunday 19th.
      as i always says all projects will get sold........... eventually.
      follow your instincts..

Comment

For anybody wanting to invest on the Dwarka e way, Mahindra Aura is any day , a better investment than Tashee . Mahindra is one of the best builders around , Tashee stands no where in comparison. With Mahindra , u won't have to worry on safety of your investment & with Tashee, that's the biggest worry. If the e way goes through, Mahindra would definitely fetch much better returns than Tashee.

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        Aura II will happen at around 3000. it can be as early as this sunday or latest by next sunday 19th.
        as i always says all projects will get sold........... eventually.
        follow your instincts..
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          There is one fundamental flaw in Chopra's analysis. He is assuming that there might be an Appeal to Supreme court from those whose land was/ would be acquired for Eway/ Diplomatic enclave.

Let's remember following facts:

1. Almost the whole of new Gurgaon (& Delhi metro and countless other projects) were built on acquired land. There were disputes everywhere in land acquisition cases, and yet no project stopped.
          You need to know that the end result of a land acquisition case (under the Land Acquisition Act 1894) is mostly the increase in compensation, and not cancellation of the project itself...!
          Assuming that the land owner wins the case against the State, the question here is who would pay the increased cost of acquiring land. You ? Me ? Builder ? No. It would be the state govt. who would pay, and who would benefit ? Yes. You guessed it right. It is the investor who will win (especially those who invested before the judgement day).

2. Under the Supreme Court Rules 1966 (read with CPC 1908 & Constitution articles 124 to 136), the threshold of admitting an appeal to Supreme Court is extremely high. In layman's language, only less than .1% of all cases decided by the High Courts have a probability of being admitted to the Supreme Court.

I didn't know this fact. Thanks for providing the facts that the chances of admisssion of appeal to the supreme court are only less than 0.1 % .

Now that makes it extremely difficult for the case to pull itself for very long. I find it fascinating that someone just assumes that the case will pull on for 10 years.

I didn't say that the case will pull for 10 years, I said that it may take 10 years to become the whole of Eway FULLY OPERATIONAL ( so probable 10 years includes everything--clearing legal disputes and construction of both Haryana and Delhi parts )

3.My experience (as a practising lawyer) suggests that the positive decisions on land acquisition could be made within the next 1 to 3 year or so, especially in view of the fact that most builders have land banks on Eway and are pressurising the govt on expediting matters. It is exteremely improbable that acqusition of 400 houses will end a project (Eway) on which depend 1,00,000+ houses.

I also believe that larger public interest will outweigh the individual interests and sooner or later Eway will be free of all legal tangles.

4. We need to realize that most of the Govt departments & politicians itself makes a lot of black money from these projects. The next Haryana elections is 3+ years away; therefore, the govt (politicians as well as beauraucracy) will not like to delay the opportunity to make money beyond 3 years.
          If an Eway pessimist assumes too much (by assuming that the appeal will lie to Supreme Court/ the land owner would win in High Court or Supreme Court/ the Eway project might be scrapped), why can't I assume a little using common sense & legal wisdom that end of such cases is almost always that the compensation granted to land owner is increased and the project stands approved.

I never said or implied that Eway might be scrapped. I'm also confident like you that Eway will come in existence and that's why I purchased a 2000 sqft flat in Indiabulls in resale and I'm planning to get one more in Mahindra Aura. I was just saying that investors in this region should plan for long term hold because you would get all the potential appreciation when Eway will become fully operational which may take even 10 years.Though nobody knows for sure the exact time period, but after reading your post it looks it may become fully operational even in 4 to 6 years.
          Therefore, by understanding these seemingly irrelevant legal points, you would easily understand that proposed eway holds maximum potential for a mid term investor. My take is that Tashee's 3,000 psf today would become 8,000 to 10,000 psf in 5 years when the possession would be offered & Eway would be fully/ almost ready. For me, that's enough reason to have faith in that place.
          At what price you booked your flat ?
          Did you talk with any Tashee official or visit Tashee office as yet ?
          When Tashee is launching the project ?

Mahindra aura is launching project within next week, I received the following email from Mahendra Aura in response to my query--

Dear Sir,
          Thank you for showing your interest in our project
          We are launching Aura ph-2 in between 10Sept. to 15th Sept.
          Rates and layout plans would be finalized by 9th or 10th Sept.
          Regards,
          Tarendra Singh
          Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
          (Formerly known as Mahindra Gesco Developers Ltd.)
          Office : Mahindra Towers, 2-A, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066

We are blessed to have a lawyer on the forum.
          Last edited September 10 2010, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post

Well for your information,

I am not a broker rather a investor and i don't want any one to invest considering my view point rather by doing their own parallel research.

We are in a forum to share our view points and experiences.

Anyway thanks for being judgmental about me and giving me a tag of "BROKER"

I doubt that you have been to Tashee actual site, coz the same road which takes you to Aura, takes you to Tashee as well.

Comment

i may sound daft but can somebody please explain why to buy flat on dwarka expressway when similar price is available near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity .

Comment

Originally posted by drrastogi731 View Post
                i may sound daft but can somebody please explain why to buy flat on dwarka expressway when similar price is available near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity .
                A real interesting question , especially for those, working between the strech from IFFCO Chowk to Manesar and beyond. The concept of investing on Dwarka expressway seems to be , since the Sectors 111,113 etc. etc.. are very near to Dwarka , people would prefer to stay in these Sectors & thus real great appreciation.

& as drrastogi731 puts it , why not invest on " near the jn of dwarkaexpressway and nh-8 and SPR -ie new gurgaon you get the best of whole worlds in terms of connectivity "

Comments please
                Last edited September 9 2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I have got a news that Mahindra Aura II will be in pre launch state from Sunday 2800 Rs. If any one has gt this news kindly share

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                    I have got a news that Mahindra Aura II will be in pre launch state from Sunday 2800 Rs. If any one has gt this news kindly share
                    I understand BSP would be near 3000. BSP is still not confirmed . 2800 seems to an attractive price.

Comment

Tashee , Sector 111 project has disappeared from allcheckdeals site.

Any idea what's happening?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X