Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
981 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Applaud for Durb , for taking all the comments sportingly.:bab (48):

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Really cool story :D

Appreciate comments from all the members :bab (6)::bab (6):

Back to business .. Wait for the new launches on E-way , gone beyond budget of a common man. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Sadly there was no Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh"

Guys how abt Tinesha and Reshmi (havent seen around lately)...

I assume you guys are gentlemen but name suggests...... :)

Only in spirit of fun..

regs.

Originally Posted by tarung
    Film Deewar :

Amitabh Bachchan : durb100us (Angry Young Man)
    Shashi Kapoor : Manoja (Bhai tum sign karte ho naheen)
    Supporting Actors : Gaurav Chug and Chopra
    Tashee : Samant Saab

Sadly there was no Parveen Babi or Neetu Singh
    CommentQuote
  • The project is hot again.

Their ongoing tussle with Spire have been sorted out and the much awaited launch of Tashee Capital Gateway is going to happen soon close to Diwali.

The initial investors who have en-queued their cheque till now will get the same previous rates.

Floor plans and site layout will most probably remain the same.
    CommentQuote
  • That's great & anything new on the Dwarka e way ?

The project is hot again.

Their ongoing tussle with Spire have been sorted out and the much awaited launch of Tashee Capital Gateway is going to happen soon close to Diwali.

The initial investors who have en-queued their cheque till now will get the same previous rates.

CommentQuote
  • Nothing in terms of quality and value for money except Mahindra Aura 2 as of now.

Do look out for Shobha developers upcoming premium project on E-Way and Indiabulls Enigma have great location but Indiabulls are infamous for delaying the project.

DLF's commercial & Raheja's commercial on E-way will be good for high rentals & capital appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • aa gaya aa gaya...mera number zaroor aayega...
    CommentQuote
  • Any clue about will it be a Tashee venture or jointly with Spire.......What about the specifications.... Will they remain same or there would be any change in them as well......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jorbecains
    Any clue about will it be a Tashee venture or jointly with Spire.......What about the specifications.... Will they remain same or there would be any change in them as well......

Check this thread from beginning, i guess you will find layout plans , floor plans and amenities list posted somewhere in middle of thread.

It's sole Tashee's project and have nothing to do with Spire -- That's what the news is.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also heard that its a joint project of Spire & Tashee , but its not 100 % confirmed & durb could be right .

Check this thread from beginning, i guess you will find layout plans , floor plans and amenities list posted somewhere in middle of thread.

It's sole Tashee's project and have nothing to do with Spire -- That's what the news is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have also heard that its a joint project of Spire & Tashee , but its not 100 % confirmed & durb could be right .

May be Spire and Tashee have mutually agreed to launch this project together but have no such confirm news on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    The project is hot again.

Good news. I am also interested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us

I asked this question as the same site is marked in future location on http://www.spireflexihomes.com/location.html#
    CommentQuote
  • I am being told by a few brokers,that in this project, the execution /construction will be done by Spire & the land is in the name of Tashee .

Also , all previous cheques won't be considered & new cheques would be called for fresh pre launch , which should happen within this month.

Anybody , who can confirm this or has similar information ?

Originally Posted by jorbecains
    I asked this question as the same site is marked in future location on http://www.spireflexihomes.com/location.html#
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody aware on this ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am being told by a few brokers,that in this project, the execution /construction will be done by Spire & the land is in the name of Tashee .

Also , all previous cheques won't be considered & new cheques would be called for fresh pre launch , which should happen within this month.

Anybody , who can confirm this or has similar information ?
    CommentQuote