Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody aware on this ?

ManoJa,

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I came to know that things have settled between Tashee ans Spire but didn't know that Spire will launch it under their brand name.

If this will be the case then it will be the hottest project of E-way as of now as location is unmatched and also now with brand name of Spire , it will attract HNI and as i have mentioned in earlier post as well that it is very very accessible from Dwarka under pass way & bang opposite the 9 hole DDA golf course and diplomatic enclave.

Anyway , i have my cheques queued and i will hold the units till possession and regarding cancellation of previous cheques, i have not got any such news from my broker, who is still holding as much as 140 advanced cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes . I know, if Spire is really getting associated in this project , this should become hot & much more credible too .

Keep me updated .

Originally Posted by durb100us
    ManoJa,

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I came to know that things have settled between Tashee ans Spire but didn't know that Spire will launch it under their brand name.

If this will be the case then it will be the hottest project of E-way as of now as location is unmatched and also now with brand name of Spire , it will attract HNI and as i have mentioned in earlier post as well that it is very very accessible from Dwarka under pass way & bang opposite the 9 hole DDA golf course and diplomatic enclave.

Anyway , i have my cheques queued and i will hold the units till possession and regarding cancellation of previous cheques, i have not got any such news from my broker, who is still holding as much as 140 advanced cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • Getting cheques replaced ? But why?

The only reason I see is- to give preference to some influential/ close ones, and damning those individuals with weak bargaining power...

Is it confirmed that cheques have to be replaced?
    CommentQuote
  • No confirmations , could be wrong too .( u need to cross check )

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Getting cheques replaced ? But why?

The only reason I see is- to give preference to some influential/ close ones, and damning those individuals with weak bargaining power...

Is it confirmed that cheques have to be replaced?
    CommentQuote
  • A broker called me up this evening regarding this project. He says that this project is going to be solely Taashee's with Spire having no role. Also , for 2 BHK they want a 2 lakhs cheque in advance and for 3 BHK asking for 5 lakhs cheque in advance. Is it according to the norm guys ?

I will cross check tomorrow though as regards Spire / Taashee.
    CommentQuote
  • What BSP is being quoted for this ?

Originally Posted by suavedude
    A broker called me up this evening regarding this project. He says that this project is going to be solely Taashee's with Spire having no role. Also , for 2 BHK they want a 2 lakhs cheque in advance and for 3 BHK asking for 5 lakhs cheque in advance. Is it according to the norm guys ?

I will cross check tomorrow though as regards Spire / Taashee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What BSP is being quoted for this ?

Rupees 3150 . What's your take on this project versus upcoming projects on NH8 as an Investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is excellent . No two ways about it. The negatives r

- uncertainty on the construction of e way . No schedule , legal problems in land procurement & many more issues .

- Tashee , if its alone in the project . Bad reputation (from what i have heard in the market ) . Has not delivered much or anything yet . I would not put my money on Tashee . All most all of the brokers , i know , have asked me to stay away .

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Rupees 3150 . What's your take on this project versus upcoming projects on NH8 as an Investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3150, isn't high if we look at the reputation of the builder.... Mahindra was at 3175 and it was including parking and power backup and I believe club membership as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Tashee ?

Any confirmations or denials on the rumors that its a joint project between Spire & Tashee & that new cheques would be called for bookings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Members who have given the cheque for booking,

Did you check for latest information on Tashee....... I believe your broker can provide more accurate information since they would be in direct touch with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Everybody seems silent on Tashee .

I guess , the launch has been postponed again or what ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any updates on Tashee ?

Any confirmations or denials on the rumors that its a joint project between Spire & Tashee & that new cheques would be called for bookings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jorbecains
    Members who have given the cheque for booking,

Did you check for latest information on Tashee....... I believe your broker can provide more accurate information since they would be in direct touch with the builder.

By any chance do we have anyone among us who has made any booking with any broker or are we just making castle on cloud 9...............If no one has made any booking its good and shows the poor demand of the project...............hope if that is the case.............project might launch on competitive prices.........which would be good for end users.......
    CommentQuote
  • GGN overpriced ??

In my humble opinion, most real estate in gurgaon is highly speculative....i mean prices of property standing in fields (i have been to a few projects on proposed dwarka expressway and also the sec 68 or so in ggn) are so high that there is hardly anything available in decent budget....on top of that these r places which wont be livable for next 3-4 yrs atleast.....

this Tashee project is just an extension of the ggn RE story, its been launchin forever...with the best location etc etc as its USP.....i am looking forward to buying an apartment, but just not able to spot a good deal.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha coming

As per a news in DNA, Sobha Developers will launch their projects in March 2011 in sectors 106, 108 and 109 where they have 192 acres of land. From history books, we know that their projects are the most expensive ones which can give a facelift to entire surroundings.
    I take this news as very positive for initial Tashee investors (if and when it gets launched), since Tashee investment of 2010 would appreciate by March- April 2011, partially because of Sobha's launch ta that times. In any case, this news is very good for Dwarka-Eway area.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report_sobha-eyes-gurgaon-project-launch-by-march-next_1462854
    CommentQuote