Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i just called up Tashee office for the first time to find out the truth.

1. he said they have indeed authorized acd to collect cheques

2. the launch is pending due to non-recipt of loi and license. no date can be commented upon as of now!

3. in case of launch, those who have lined their cheques would get priority in allotment

4. sector 111 project is solo (without spire)

I would visit their office in CP next time i am in delhi to get correct picture
    CommentQuote
  • Is Tashee not sure whether the project would be launched or not ?

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    i just called up Tashee office for the first time to find out the truth.

1. he said they have indeed authorized acd to collect cheques

2. the launch is pending due to non-recipt of loi and license. no date can be commented upon as of now!

3. in case of launch, those who have lined their cheques would get priority in allotment

4. sector 111 project is solo (without spire)

I would visit their office in CP next time i am in delhi to get correct picture
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    As per a news in DNA, Sobha Developers will launch their projects in March 2011 in sectors 106, 108 and 109 where they have 192 acres of land. From history books, we know that their projects are the most expensive ones which can give a facelift to entire surroundings.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report_sobha-eyes-gurgaon-project-launch-by-march-next_1462854

It will be a premier project, though launch have been delayed.

Earlier it was getting launched in segment of 4000-45000 range.

Regarding Tashee, the project's launch might get delayed but it will come for sure, so stay invested.
    CommentQuote
  • LOI obtained

Good news !!!

LOI for Tashee have been obtained.

New rates after LOI will be 3350/ sq ft, however those who are queued will get at 2750/

There are still units available at 2835/ sq ft thru brokers who have collected bulk booking cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • What about the land dispute issue ? There was a remark in this thread by a member, on the project land being disputed & under multiple litigation ?

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Good news !!!

LOI for Tashee have been obtained.

New rates after LOI will be 3350/ sq ft, however those who are queued will get at 2750/

There are still units available at 2835/ sq ft thru brokers who have collected bulk booking cheques.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramyu,

2750/ is not available now, only few investors and bulk investors have got that rate. It was the first lot.

You have probably booked in second week when they escalated the price to 2835/ immediately.

Agastya ,

Try with All check deal as they hold maximum inventories. Negotiate hard with them.

Manoja,

Tashee is the land owner and the only dispute was of Spire entering onto this particular project. The issue is over now and Tashee is the only one associated with this project.

So no more land issues.
    CommentQuote
  • What about the land dispute case going on in the High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh ? R u aware on it ? Just cross check on it, not much info. available, but i have heard about if from some .

Ramyu,

2750/ is not available now, only few investors and bulk investors have got that rate. It was the first lot.

You have probably booked in second week when they escalated the price to 2835/ immediately.

Agastya ,

Try with All check deal as they hold maximum inventories. Negotiate hard with them.

Manoja,

Tashee is the land owner and the only dispute was of Spire entering onto this particular project. The issue is over now and Tashee is the only one associated with this project.

So no more land issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Had a word with Allcheck..... As per him they are not marketing that project now.........

http://artilib.org/20025181-tashee-group-234-bhk-in-tashee-group-2835-call-9999998663.html
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee coming

I again called Tashee...they have confirmed that projects would be launched within a few days
    :bab (4):

But they have also said that AllCheckDeal cheques might not be honoured by them...they'll take a call once LOI reaches them

Even in my discussion with ACD, it seemed clear that ACD is not too bullish on Tashee- especially the cheques previously collected..

Major decisions would be taken in the next 3-4 days!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I again called Tashee...they have confirmed that projects would be launched within a few days
    :bab (4):

But they have also said that AllCheckDeal cheques might not be honoured by them...they'll take a call once LOI reaches them

Even in my discussion with ACD, it seemed clear that ACD is not too bullish on Tashee- especially the cheques previously collected..

Major decisions would be taken in the next 3-4 days!!!

Raumy and all other members ,

I would like to bring it to your kind attention that Tashee LOI have been approved and they have got licence from Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana, Chandigarh.

Manoja , since they have obtained the LOI , there can't be any dispute of land.

Other important news is that Tashee project is now FDI funded and is very very secure now as far monetary matter are concerned.

As far as ACD is concerned, they have collected maximum advanced cheques for this project and their selling quota thru builder is over and builder is not allocating any further units to them.

That being the reason ACD is not marketing this project on their website as they are over occupied with the booking. On the other hand builder wants to launch this project at 3385/ SQ FT in open market, ACD have done booking at 2750/ & 2835 respectively.

No need to panic about this any further. Anywhich ways the wait is not long anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • It's real good news for investors of Tashee, if it is correct .:bab (48):

Raumy and all other members ,

I would like to bring it to your kind attention that Tashee LOI have been approved and they have got licence from Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana, Chandigarh.

Manoja , since they have obtained the LOI , there can't be any dispute of land.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the clarity Durb! Now let's wait and watch.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • any news on the expected launch anyone ??? suggestions on brokers who are dealing with this project ?? .....I am keen on booking a 3B unit...so wondering if anyone knows what the prices are gonna be like and when can we expect to know details with more clarity.....
    CommentQuote
  • Everything seems to be a mystery, till now .

Originally Posted by sid_bharti
    any news on the expected launch anyone ??? suggestions on brokers who are dealing with this project ?? .....I am keen on booking a 3B unit...so wondering if anyone knows what the prices are gonna be like and when can we expect to know details with more clarity.....
    CommentQuote
  • reputation comparision - tashee / puri / earth

Hows Tashee vis -a - vis Earth coming with a project close to this ?

also how do u compare the reputation of tashee v/s Earth v/s Puri Contructions . seniors like manoja / tinesha / dwarka eway expert - durb please give inputs of reputation of these 3 builders .

is it better to wait for mahindra aura phase 3 or sobha or can one go in for any one of these 3 projects .
    CommentQuote